Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-08-2021, 02:05 AM
Ascender
Two dreams I would like to know what they mean

I dreamed that my ex-girlfriend wanted to give me a session. It's a little personal on what a session is but I'll just say it's something sexual. This is the first dream I ever had of her

But before that dream I had one where I was floating down a river filled with trash. The river dream is reoccuring

If anyone wants to give it a go, thanks
Old 18-08-2021, 05:36 AM
Pathfinder

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
I dreamed that my ex-girlfriend wanted to give me a session. It's a little personal on what a session is but I'll just say it's something sexual. This is the first dream I ever had of her

But before that dream I had one where I was floating down a river filled with trash. The river dream is reoccuring

If anyone wants to give it a go, thanks

Hi!

Regarding the second dream, there aren't enough dream details for me to properly guess. . .

However, the first dream with the water doesn't seem very positive. Do you sometimes have Precognitive dreams? I ask because the water with trash in it sounds exactly like what a heavily flooded road or area would look like.

Many months before Katrina, I dreamed of a large body of murky water filled with debris and a single lady's pump (shoe). If I remember correctly, someone mentioned seeing a shoe ortook a picture of a shoe floating in the flood water.

So, maybe your dream is a forewarning of something that will occur locally or globally. You may have spied an event during astral travel or an astral visit--specifically to the akashic records--and are now remembering a snippet of what you read or saw as a dream. If the dream might be potentially Precognitive: write it down with time, date and all the details you can remember while it is still fresh in your memory.

In case the dream is not precognitive, but symbolic, also make note of directions, day or night, sounds, thoughts, etc, because they can help you interpret the dream's meaning and purpose.

If not precognitive, the dream could be symbolic and comes as a personal warning or guidance for self. For example, the dream could be warning you not to immerse your mind, body or spirit in spiritual garbage or spiritual trash. Not all knowledge is beneficial.

Some interpretations IF the dream is symbolic:

Recurrent Dream:
May represent an important issue yet to be resolved. Could be a Precognitive dream. If the setting is not modern, may be a past life snippet.

Daytime (in general):
Conscious awareness. Something that may come to pass and you (or world at large) are or soon will be aware of it.

Daytime (sunny):
Could denote positive qualities (depends on surrounding dream elements/symbols). A positive outcome or end result.

Nighttime:
Lack of awareness; what is yet hidden. Could denote something negative. Period of change and/or period of preparation for transition to another stage/level regarding some matter.

Water:
Spiritual quality (the cleaner the water, the better the quality of your or someone else's spiritual nature). Is the dream suggesting a Spiritual cleansing is needed?

Trash:
A literal symbol. Something of little value. Something is garbage or very much having a nature or value akin to that of garbage. What kind of trash is it? What words do you see written on the trash?

Large body of water:
Your or someone else's spiritual nature. Pay attention to what is in the water.

Left side:
The past

Right side: The future. What hasn't happened and/or isn't yet known.

Center:
The present time. What is going on or known now/presently. Or will soon be known or revealed.

Movement to Left:
A current event is waning and heading to the past

Movement to the Right:
Could denote a past event (or unresolved matter) returning to the present time.

Moving forward (away from dream screen):
Progression.

Center forward:
A comment on your current life goal/journey progress.

Hope that helps,

TA
Old 18-08-2021, 06:24 AM
Ascender
Same, I would suggest drinking more clear water.