Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-04-2020, 03:14 PM
Ascender
On a boat that is one large sea that looks otherworldy

I believe I have a little background idea of why I'm dreaming about this. Intuition says it's a past or future or parallel life.

In my dream I'm on a big boat. Seems like my mom and my brothers are with me. The boat is all wood, like in the old times. We are in the middle of a sea, there isnt any land nearby, and the sea stretches on for thousands of mile. Sea is calm. The dream feelings starts to shift into something I've never felt before in my waking life. Like another life. The sea starts to feel like it's the only thing there is, but it's still a method of travel so obviously I'm going somewhere. The sky is green, shifts to orange and red. Doesnt feel bad though. I dont get to my destination, but it felt like I woke up too early to tell

Any ideas into this one?
Old 11-04-2020, 08:10 PM
Suspended

I like your idea that this reflects some other, parallel life, especially with the different colored sky. The ocean is all of life. The large boat is a group vessel. I suspect the present family members are what they call your "soul group," those souls with whom you often incarnate together. Lots of symbols here.