Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-12-2019, 03:46 PM
1337_d00d

Fighting up a stair, switching sides

I often have very strange dreams but when you look at the symbols it starts to make sense, but I rarely crack the symbols either.

In any case, in this dream I was just an observer and two guys were having a firefight with each other, with automatic rifles, inside a forest, day time. One was at the top of a quite long, wooden starway that went up a hill, and the other one was fighting his way up. The guy below suddenly got backup from another guy, but when this guy saw that the guy at the top had planted some kind of plant which mostly looked like a stick, but it had taken root, into the head of his previous victim/enemy, he shouted to the one upstairs "teach me the adamatum!" as a demand to stop shooting/change sides. Eventually the guy upstairs accepted his offer and the dream ended.

Right off the bat the stairway might be an allegory to the stairway to heaven, and the guy upstairs is God. There is a pepper called Piper Adamatum. However, when he said Adamatum, the impression I got was that it was some kind of mystic teaching, but it had something to do with the plant in the head.