Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-12-2011, 07:32 AM
Mysticdreamer

How is it possible to break a chakra?

Is it possible to break your chakra and if you break it can it be fixed? I have recently been reading about psychic vampires and some of the sources say that these vampires are what they are because one of their chakras is broken. Now my question is how do you break a chakra and if it's broken, can you fix it? Now don't worry I don't intend to do this myself and if I did it would be only for curiosity purposes and I would fix it as quickly as possible after I had broken it. So how is it done? How do you break a chakra? By not using it enough? And if that's the case then I'd already be a psychic vampire.
Old 18-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Serenity Bear

You cant break a chakra as such but it can it can sustain damage which will effect the energy flow. Direct physical trauma or emotional trauma can give chakras blockages, unbalanced vortexs etc.

If you imagine a flower with petals and a center, the petals would appear to be uneven or darker then the others.

Yes you can heal chakras through dealing with stuck emotions with journalling/councelling anything that works for you, and also spiritual healing which is usually sending healing energies to that area.

Energy/psychic vampires pick up on a weak auric field, which is usually caused by low self esteem and lack of confidence, which would probably come with any form of trauma. To overcome this one needs to build self esteem, confidence and most of all self love. Once one has self love we move towards self acceptance, and then acceptance of others. It gets to the stage where you really dont care what others think of you because you always have yourself as a best friend. Thus the energy vampire only sees a strong aura, and a person where their usual banter wont wash.
Old 18-12-2011, 11:45 AM
Mysticdreamer

But how do you become a psychic vampire? Also that just sounds conceited. You need other people to survive. It gets rather lonely being your own friend.
Old 18-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Serenity Bear

There are two kinds of psychic or energy vampire:

a) those who have been sick,or suffer from depression etc who have a very low energy so draw it from others. They dont intentially mean to it just happens with them. With proper health care they soon recover and regain their own energy and thus cease from being a vampire.

b) then you have those who do it intentially. They are those in society who would manipluate, victimise, control because they want to. They think its a laugh or its their right to, or they do practical jokes to deliberately humilate people. These people are the ones to truely watch for. They are obsessive, oppressive people who go out hell and leather to deliberately make peoples lives worse, they get a kick out of it. They literally are not happy unless they are making others lives miserable.

You do get some energy vampires who do know about auras and the like, but most dont it just shows up in their personalities.

The worse ones pick on one person who they can see has a slighly low esteems and then stick to them like glue using verbal abuse, emotional blackmail and finally phsyical abuse to totally destroy that person. They completely drain the person of any and all good or love that is in their lives.

These are the sort that give a lot of mouth, they stur people up and when they get a fist in the face plead total ignorance.

As said before you overcome it by self love

To be honest you dont need these kinds of people to survive. You need self love first then self acceptance, this is followed by the acceptance of others. Once youv got to this stage you can start really seeing people for what they are, and thus your friends will be that - totally accepting of you and not trying to control you.

Its about being balanced within yourself to the extent nothing effects you unless you decided it does, its about being the genie in charge of the carpet instead of someone else trying to pull it from underneath you.

PS if you cant be your own best friend your in for a very lonely time, you need to be able to be your own cheer leading team, your own councel, your own confident, your own love - if you cant give that to yourself you will never truely find it in another.
Old 18-12-2011, 06:34 PM
Abundancia

Serenity Bear,

You've said it all. I agree and am also enlightened by your words.

Blocked, sluggish, reversed, those are the dysfunctions I am aware of with chakra imbalances.
Old 18-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Mysticdreamer

That isn't entirely the type of psychic vampire I was talking about. These people believe that they have an energy deficiency that was caused by a broken chakra or some other reason. They believe that they can feed off of the prana of other people through blood or either they're energy. Also if what is stated above is a psychic vampire then I'd be a psychic vampire and I highly doubt that I am. I love getting my way, I can be somewhat snappish towards people and I easily get annoyed by my nieces and nephews.
Old 18-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Etu Malku

Today's onslaught of vampires seem to be media bred . . . everyone's a vampire it seems these days, and damaged chakras are the cause of it. Personally, I don't believe the majority are vampires, more like empaths (over sensitive emotional people) and role players. I've studied vampyrism long before it was cool to be one, and found it to be one of several conditions.
  • There are the liars, posers, and the delusional (Narcissistic Personality Disorder)
  • Those that embrace the Vampyre archetype/lifestyle, much in the same way the Goths embrace the Victorian era.
  • Those who practice Predatory Spiritualism (as I do) which is a form of magickal ritual based on the use of prana and vibration.
  • Some with a legitimately damaged Subtle Body (like the chakra theory)
  • And a favorite of mine, spiritually evolved souls that upon incarnation into the physical plane find their life energy/prana being relentlessly used up in maintaining its physical incarnation, therefore this Vampyre will seek to replenish its dwindling prana.
Old 18-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Mysticdreamer

Well if that's the case then anyone can be a vampire at one point or another in their future or previous lives, right? Well judging from the last two. It means that anyone can become a vampire because a chakra can become easily damaged. Which goes against the theory that vampires are born and not created, but I suppose this could be a sect of vampirism. Then there is the last theory. Which means that vampires can be born.
Old 18-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Etu Malku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticdreamer
Well if that's the case then anyone can be a vampire at one point or another in their future or previous lives, right? Well judging from the last two. It means that anyone can become a vampire because a chakra can become easily damaged. Which goes against the theory that vampires are born and not created, but I suppose this could be a sect of vampirism. Then there is the last theory. Which means that vampires can be born.
I'm not sure how easy it is to damage the subtle body, but yes I would say it is possible to become vampyric from a damaged/malfunctioning subtle body, or from evolving spiritually and incarnating on the physical plane.
Old 18-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Mysticdreamer

Speaking of incarnating? Is there anyway that you can incarnate into the same family that you have now? Same mother, same grandmother, same grandfather, same brother, different cousin? Can you pick and choose or is it something that's chosen for you? Because if you can pick and choose I would choose the exact family that I have now. Also can you choose rather your reincarnated or not, even if you've supposedly learned all of your lessons? Because I'm kind of in love with the Earth. The beauty of it and what not. Also the gadgets. *huggles her laptop*