Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Sangress

You imagine your healer fixed it?

*skips questioning the healers efficiency*

If I was you then I'd just get rid of all doubts and get rid of the chance of it still leaking/bleeding energy everywhere by patching it up and pulling the edges of the tear together like you would with stitches through a physical wound....doesnt take much effort or time.

I'm unsure whether the situation at work caused or attributed to the energy leakage, or whether there was one in the first place since you seemed surprised and seem unsure of whether its strong or fixed.....so I can't comment on it unless I take a look myself and even then, your work issues are your own and you'll need to adapt to the situation as it arises.

Either way, if I were to go from personal experience I would say that bleeding "chakras" rarely affect the physical state of existence unless the energy begins to stagnate and colesce/crystalise until it becomes a blockage.

From what I can tell, the only time an energy bleed out affects the physical is if its severe, in which case it would cause a lot of fatigue and a sense of something always flowing out of you, but rarely pain or any other symptom.

So, assuming its not a blockage, then it shouldn't be a problem if its patched up properly.

Hope that helps.
Old 27-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Serenity Bear

A leaking throat chakra, cant say Iv ever heard of it. Now if she had said your chakra is imbalanced, spinning out of line, got a stuck vortex or a few others I can think of, but never a leaking chakra.

This would mean the actual connection onto the spine was damaged, and thus this would mean you would have had to have a trauma directly to that part of the spine. I suppose this could have happened with whip lash, but I cant think of anything else that would remotely cause it. Have you had any neck trauma, sprains, strains that would cause such an injury.

Chakras just dont get injured like that without a cause. For instance my heart chakra at the back is a problem for me, but I have a long standing back injury in that area.

If you have concerns I would check with another independant qualified healer.
Old 27-11-2011, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
A leaking throat chakra, cant say Iv ever heard of it. Now if she had said your chakra is imbalanced, spinning out of line, got a stuck vortex or a few others I can think of, but never a leaking chakra.

Yep ... more tall stories.

Quote:
This would mean the actual connection onto the spine was damaged, and thus this would mean you would have had to have a trauma directly to that part of the spine. I suppose this could have happened with whip lash, but I cant think of anything else that would remotely cause it. Have you had any neck trauma, sprains, strains that would cause such an injury.

Chakras just dont get injured like that without a cause. For instance my heart chakra at the back is a problem for me, but I have a long standing back injury in that area.

If you have concerns I would check with another independant qualified healer.
Old 27-11-2011, 12:00 PM
mattie

Throat Chakra Not Cause, But Just Showing The Effect Of Imbalanced Energies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
This sounds about 180 degrees wrong. What do you think the throat chakra does?

Whether these energy imbalances are caused by the chakra or the core energies (spirit/soul life force for this aspect) is a cause & effect issue & how one addresses these imbalances. An allopathic approach would be to continually try to balance the throat chakra w/ energy exercises anyone can do, but not to address the underlying core energy issues that are causing the imbalance. A holistic approach appreciates the throat chakra is only indicative of what is going on w/ our core energies, not the cause of the imbalanced energies.

Blaming the throat chakra for causing the imbalance is like blaming the dashboard overheating indicator of the car because we haven’t put water in the radiator. Or like blaming a fever for causing a virus. The fever doesn’t cause the virus, but is a symptom of it. An energy imbalance in our core energies, whether not speaking up or not being able to speak effectively, being overpowering verbally (bombastic or not being able to shut up) or not being able to communicate diplomatically isn’t a chakra issue, per se, but a deeper underlying issue. Donna Eden discusses various case histories in ‘Energy Medicine‘ about how the underlying energy imbalances w/ the person cause 5th chakra imbalances, citing patient histories. (pgs. 156-159)

Core energy issues that affect this chakra’s energies can be, for instance, not trusting one’s self or having a healthy self esteem, resulting in an unwillingness to speak up about one’s needs. The chakra imbalance is only showing what is going on w/ our underlying core energies, not the cause of why we aren’t speaking up though.

The throat chakra, our 5th main body chakra does many things. It is a processor that blends our 6th & 7th chakras & the 1st through 4th chakras that becomes our expression to the external world. It is a chakra very involved w/ the creative process in several ways. Both w/ how we express our self to the world & in how we connect w/ higher dimensional energies.

Although this chakra is often associated w/ our ability to express our self to the outside world it is less often mentioned as a contact point for our spiritual team to speak to us. The back of the neck is a very common place where we get this energy transmission which many feel w/ spiritual team contact & energy downloads. This can be a body rush that emanates from the back of the 5th chakra down throughout the rest of the body. It can also be a site that is used for a confirmation from our spiritual team if one is inclined to get this tactile type of confirmation. Multidimensions.com notes this ‘is the first chakra where we can communicate with higher beings.’ This chakra deals w/ so much more than our speaking. It is how we hear both our self & others & HS. When this chakra is balanced, it has moved past a personal & group perspective to a national consciousness. (http://www.multidimensions.com/Consc...s_5chakra.html) ‘During the integration of your Throat Chakra, your consciousness will expand to encompass the fifth dimension and your brainwaves will shift from Beta, to Alpha, to Theta. Beta Wave Consciousness will become increasingly tedious, ...’ (http://www.multidimensions.com/super...em5chakra.html) More info. on the chakras is below at the links & at Donna Eden’s book, ‘Energy Medicine,’ pgs. 156-157.

40 results @ multidimensions.com about ‘5th chakra.’
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...dimensions.com

Jin Shin Jytustu uses holding 2 points on the back of the base of the skull (SEL4), high neck on each side of the spine for insomnia, throat, & eye issues. JSJ calls it the ‘window’ that ‘lets in the light of knowledge.’ A slightly lower position (SEL12), at each side of the back of the throat is for aligning us w/ the Universe. It is also useful for relieving tension in the arms & neck. (‘Touch of Healing,’ Burmeister)
Old 27-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Serenity Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yep ... more tall stories.

Oh dont you just love these types.

I actually do see chakras and auras. Iv even had people dowse chakras and aura.

Please dont say its tall tales, it really shows your ignorance.

Iv actually had damaged chakras and yes I can see them.
Old 27-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Whether these energy imbalances are caused by the chakra or the core energies (spirit/soul life force for this aspect) is a cause & effect issue & how one addresses these imbalances. An allopathic approach would be to continually try to balance the throat chakra w/ energy exercises anyone can do, but not to address the underlying core energy issues that are causing the imbalance. A holistic approach appreciates the throat chakra is only indicative of what is going on w/ our core energies, not the cause of the imbalanced energies.

Blaming the throat chakra for causing the imbalance is like blaming the dashboard overheating indicator of the car because we haven’t put water in the radiator. Or like blaming a fever for causing a virus. The fever doesn’t cause the virus, but is a symptom of it. An energy imbalance in our core energies, whether not speaking up or not being able to speak effectively, being overpowering verbally (bombastic or not being able to shut up) or not being able to communicate diplomatically isn’t a chakra issue, per se, but a deeper underlying issue. Donna Eden discusses various case histories in ‘Energy Medicine‘ about how the underlying energy imbalances w/ the person cause 5th chakra imbalances, citing patient histories. (pgs. 156-159)
I'm on holiday and don't have Donna's book to hand (I do recommend it though).

Issues with chakras, including any 'imbalances' are caused by issues represented within those chakras. They are not dependent on other chakras in any way other than psychology. They are not dependent on the physical body.

The issues are actually caused by delusions. Any problems with the throat chakra are caused by delusions about communication eg fear about saying the wrong thing.

If there's anything wrong with what ellespirit is relating re: her healer, it's that problems with the reverse 5b throat chakra would indicate a delusion that communication is made difficult because of the external world, rather than one's ability to communicate.

I wouldn't necessarily say I understand this better than Donna as her book is quite old. But I have yet to find anyone who even understands what I'm talking about when I talk about the fixations/issues behind all these problems and what it takes to clear them - as I guarantee clients on a daily basis.
Old 27-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Guide
Wow!! Thank you all for your posts which i'm still digesting. I may have drawn the wrong conclusion re not being articulate at the client's Christmas function for fear of coming across as less than intelligent and later being told in my session that I had a leaky throat chakra and MY drawing of the connection line between one and the other. But what Aquarian says below:

"Any problems with the throat chakra are caused by delusions about communication eg fear about saying the wrong thing"

I had that, I was afraid to say the wrong thing, to be judged harshly or wrongly by the client. They had effected my self esteem in relation to my performance on a matter (completely unjustified may I say, but that's another story)...

My healer said she was going to heal the leakage. When I say I imagine she did, it's because I never confirmed it at the end of the session eg. Did you close the leakage? And again I say I imagine, because I can't see the leakage or healing thereof.

Usually i'm very confident and articulate, in this instance my self esteem had been effected, I attended the function under duress and felt quite insecure.
I did Google leaking throat chakra and there were instances where healers had referred to seeing colours leaking from the area, so I do believe that this in fact occurred. My healer/light worker is very learned and I do not doubt her ability. This was my birthday session so to speak, so she's well aware that I only have these sessions when I choose too, and never even suggested that another session was necessary, so I don't believe there was an ulterior financial motive there.

So thank you all again for sharing your wisdom and taking the time to post and lessoning my ignorance in these matters a notch.

hugs

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 28-11-2011, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
Oh dont you just love these types.

I actually do see chakras and auras. Iv even had people dowse chakras and aura.

Please dont say its tall tales, it really shows your ignorance.

Iv actually had damaged chakras and yes I can see them.

It's just stuff that people get told and it increases their anxiety... which ths thread demonstrates.

It does no good.

To the OP:

Don't worry about this chakra stuff or let it fill the head with imaginary concerns... perhaps you have aspects of personality you wish to improve, so ok, just work on that.
Old 28-11-2011, 12:19 PM
mattie

Leakage Is More Akin To Physical Systems Like Blood Vessels

I’m not sure what your healer is defining as leakage, but the point I’m trying to make about the leaking chakra is that this is not an energetic structural problem, as if the chakra was broken & leaking, therefore causing the lack of speaking up, so the solution is to repair the throat chakra. You note that you ‘attended the function under duress and felt quite insecure.’ It’s this insecurity & duress that led to your worrying about coming across as ‘less than intelligent’ & inarticulate. It’s the ‘fear about saying the wrong thing’ (Aquarian) that causes the throat chakra to be imbalanced. When you move past the concern of misspeaking at an event such as this, it will show in your throat chakra’s energies.

It may be that what your healer calls leakage is the energies not being well organized into what would be a healthy chakra configuration. This would be an energy pattern of diffused, disorganized energy. Leakage infers something escaping from a contained boundary where the boundary is damaged & this is really not exactly how the chakras are, as a container in which the energies flow, like how the circulatory system’s blood vessels contain the blood. Leakage is like a leaky gut when the intestines are permeated & the contents begin to leak out into the abdominal cavity. Or a heart valve that isn’t sealing properly & causing blood pressure problems. This is likely using an imprecise term for this energetic condition that is really used more about physical conditions more than not knowing what the energies are doing. Healers may use terms that would really apply more to physical than nonphysical systems to explain to their clients who may not all have a working knowledge of nonphysical energetic systems what is occurring w/ terms that are familiar to them & easy to grasp.
Old 28-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Master
Yep... still the same trend... pretty wild stories about chakras and energies and what not... but then what are people trying to say to you? That something is wrong? It's just the same as the first one with the leakage story... and all this stuff is just a trail up the garden path, a complete distraction from what you actually feel.