Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-12-2011, 11:06 AM
santy812

Hi HaloDior,

The best way to open chakras is REIKI, it doesn't only open the chakras but also ensures the smoothflow of energy. As far as sixth sense is concerned u need to concentrate more on third eye chakra
Old 04-12-2011, 12:41 PM
mattie

What Is Frightening?

It would have been useful to have asked the person who did the reading what ‘born under the sixth Chakra‘ meant. In Googling ‘born under chakra’ the hits are about being born under astrological signs. This is a fairly good indication this term isn’t widely used about chakras. This may have meant that you had already attained a level that would be having an integrated 6th chakra in your previous life, meaning that you could get back up to that level very quickly, but I'm just speculating. For more info. on 6th chakra, use the search engine at multidimensions.com for '6th chakra.'

We don’t need to open our chakras. These are energy vortexes for our life force. If they were closed we wouldn't be alive. The phrase ‘opening the chakras’ is often used very imprecisely when expanding one’s consciousness is much more applicable. Opening the chakras is not something we do to expand our consciousness as if this is a mechanical issue. Regular energy work such as grounding can be very useful & we can balance our chakras if desired althrough this is usually not needed if one regularly grounds. I suspect this phase is used by those selling classes, services, or products that are supposed to facilitate this process. As we expand our consciousness our frequency will naturally rise.

There are many things we can do to expand our consciousness. Moving past fear, mastering our thoughts & emotions, developing empathy, connecting w/ our core energies, etc. are all things that we learn & experience when expanding our consciousness.

The biggest thing that is likely a block for you is being frightened by it. This is more than enough to stop you from exploring this territory. What scares you about this?

If what gives you hesitation is a concern about encountering problematic spirits, this is something that you can deal w/ easily.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:22 PM
Guide

I really do not know what is the best way, but I have read and heard many times that the heart chakra is a good starting point. I've read that the heart chakra is the mid-point between the upper spiritual chakras and the lower physical ones. Also, the heart contains our true selves/atman/spirit that connects us to Divine Source and the Love and Light that it gives to us.

From the first class I've took in the path I follow currently, the crown chakra was opened first to let divine energy through, then it cleansed the entire shushumna and broke all the knots down to the base. Then the heart chakra was opened wider. In each and every class, the other chakras were opened more and more. So for now, I have divine energy cleaning from above and kundalini energy cleaning from below.

From my understanding, all chakras are supposed to be open to existance and should be balanced. That takes time to develop and I pray for Source to do all the work. It seems complicated because we intervene too much, but it's really easy. I enjoy what I do, although I do have a lot of 'rough' moments.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 23-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Bhishma

Please go to my Youtube channel there are alot of chakra videos on it

www.youtube.com/reguluslionheart
Old 23-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Serenity Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by santy812
Hi HaloDior,

The best way to open chakras is REIKI, it doesn't only open the chakras but also ensures the smoothflow of energy. As far as sixth sense is concerned u need to concentrate more on third eye chakra

Yeh right, I had reiki and was very very ill for two weeks afterwards, not what I would call a good way to open chakras. And yes it was caused by the reiki and nothing else.