Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticdreamer
Yes, but is it true that you'll lose interest in current jobs, activities and people? Losing interest in my current friends and family is a frightening thought. They've always been there for me and I don't want to turn my back on them. Also I certainly don't want to lose interest in the things that I love!
No. This is an idea born of ego... 'I must become a pure lightworker and cast all aside to be a pure channel...' or some such thing. The *only* things or people which will be let go are those which no longer have meaning for you or which hold you back in some way. This is a natural process and not necessarily linked to spirituality or to chakras opening. People change. Some choose not to. Free will is all-important. xxx
Old 14-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Thank you. I hate to sound idiotic, but what is 5A and 5B? Also as helpful as opening the throat chakra would be a good creative writer (one that writes fiction) must be able to perceive mental images in her mind.
Chakras 2-6 are double sided. One vortex out the front of the body, one out the back. Throat is 5th.

To see images in your mind, it probably helps to have 6A (third eye) clear.
Old 14-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, but is it true that you'll lose interest in current jobs, activities and people? Losing interest in my current friends and family is a frightening thought. They've always been there for me and I don't want to turn my back on them. Also I certainly don't want to lose interest in the things that I love!

Nope... In fact, through balancing your chakras and practicing meditation your life will go better than before.

Xan

Old 15-12-2011, 12:28 AM
MYFIGO

From my healing experiences, it seems to me that the chakras are indicators of the state of being of their owner. For example:

I did a chakra journey with a woman I know who is the loveliest person. When we got to the joy chakra, even with our eyes closed, it was like the sun had engulfed the room. It was the most beautiful explosion of golden yellow. We both experienced it. It was very much about who she is.

Then while giving my boyfriend's foot one day, I was greeted with the most beautiful lime green and gorgeous red chakras. He is a farmer and spends a lot of time outdoors and is so loving.

I often see beautiful purple-blue chakras from those who are psychically gifted.

But I also see deviations of chakras too. Some are mis-shapen or of strange color and some have distortion like bad reception on a TV. When I see this, I know that person has an imbalanced chakra and I encourage them to grow and develop in those areas.

I believe the chakra is merely a reflection of one's inner being. Therefore, embracing and learning about those areas of one's life is the best way to open and enlarge one's chakra.

I would encourage focus on what you want. Setting boundaries of "I don't want this" and "not this" and "not that" sets one in a rigid box. How can creativity happen then? Try not to worry about what can go wrong... focus on what can go right.

I would encourage someone wishing to be more creative to focus on becoming a well-balanced, joyful and loving and forgiving person, interested in life and people, open to new ideas and being able to go with the flow. I think you will see your chakras expand beautifully and in a healthy and happy way.
Old 15-12-2011, 05:48 AM
Master
I write creatively Mysticdreamer and I've supposedly flipped in and out of balance and not been in deep enough or let go enough,,,

In my own experience, I noticed when my base chakra went into over or under drive I wrote my best,,,

I have cleared lots within and with my creative writing,, I've sat with a book and pen and just emptied my mind, so to speak,,,

Then the creativity follows or is even within,,

Ground and prrotect yourself, sit with a pen and paper and see what happens,,,

Remember what you write is personal guidance, with elements you can share with others as and when,,,

Once you start, get a pocket book, and one for your car and be prepared to ask for pen and paper at odd times LOL,,,

And some inspiring stuff comes out at stupid o'clock too

All the best

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx