Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Rebel*Child

Exclamation Throbbing in the Back of My Head

Hey all,

I was wondering what this throbbing in the back of my head is! It's right at the very top where my spine and brain connect. Now, I'm aware that this is a imperative location, but I can't seem to find out why and what it means. It has made me feel light headed, almost like I'm dreaming though I'm wide awake, and I'm starting to get into these random trances where I just sit still, thinking of nothing, doing nothing...just sitting there completely blank, completely empty. It's actually starting to give me a headache.

Any opinions? Facts? Articles I could read?
Old 12-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Kristine

It sounds like it could be a type of wip-lash. You may try wrapping a warm towel around your neck. Depending if and or how you injured it, something could be putting pressure on a nerve. My parent has had that issue and it still affects her at times after many years.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:42 AM
Rebel*Child

I don't think it's whip lash. It just started really today after meditating.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Serenity Bear

It could be the back of the third eye chakra. Pain normally comes when you have either over stretched the chakra with too much energy or had it open to long.

Try reducing the flow of energy through the chakra slightly by just imaging it, or closing the back of the chakra properly.

A lot of people forget to close the backs of chakras. If you imagine a bud infront of the spine and another behind, thats what a chakra looks like. Many remember to close the front buds but forget to do the backs.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:28 PM
Experiencer

Even in the physical world, there is a connection to the eye. If you have eye strain it can occur in the muscles themselves in front, or in the pack. That area of the brain is where your optical processing takes place at.

Physical and spiritual meet! What a coincidence! (not really) Yes, focus on what you are doing with your eyes. Either with the 3rd eye chakra, or if you are squeezing your eyes shut tight.
Old 26-12-2011, 07:11 PM
p & p

is it thrumming? pulsing?

throbbing sounds like a muscle. if it's energy, the sensation is different.

the third eye connects to the base of the skull at the back of the head, where many complex and subtle nadi/energy lines meet.