Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-12-2014, 07:27 PM
Master

On reentering your mom's belly as spirit was Jesus's way of explaining reincarnation . Some believe that Jesus did teach reincarnation , but it was takken out of the Bible at the concul of Nicea .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
Old 14-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Master
More often than not, the "re-birth" experience comes by revelation.
Which is the situation when people read of Jesus in the New testament. Or, if in a service or similar, the Holy Soirit convicts a person through the words of a Preacher.

It can come by other ways also, which are in alignment with this.

From OBERF.org -

"How accurately do you remember the experience in comparison to other life events that occurred around the time of the experience?
I remember the experience more accurately than other life events that occurred around the time of the experience It was so vivid, and so real, and so impressive, it changed my way of life completely. I once lived for myself, I now live in service to those who are suffering."

http://www.oberf.org/roger_i_sobe.htm

Jesus said, "You must be born again".

biblehub.com/john/3-7.htm

"Marvel not that I said to you, You must be born again."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-01-2015, 09:31 AM
Master

You might be interested in the 'Did Jesus Teach Reincarnation' thread, 'Christianity' section. (Aug. 2012)
It'll come up on a forum search.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 15-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Master
Let me ask you knight, do you think Jesus was talking about reincarnation when he stated, "You must be born again"?

Share.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-01-2015, 03:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Jesus was talking about being awakened into higher consciousness.
Old 15-01-2015, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chak117

My end point here is, am I going to have to be born again into this existence?
(I'd rather be at a higher dimension, possibly creating anything
i want simply with my mind if that exists).

the thought of having to come back and live an entire life span
on this messed up planet again has me worried.
Well, alrighty then, that sounds reasonable and a lofty wish.
There's like a 'checklist for not coming back here...for me,
Off the top...

When I/we grow to a point, through conscious and deliberate intention
and a bit of help from sheer Grace,
that I/we:

Forgive everything we see and
Are not 'bothered' by a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g,
When we show kindness to all,
When we are not attached to our possessions, reputation or lot in life,
When we have no more unconscious quilt for leaving God/Heaven/Reality in the first place,
(remember it's unconscious)
When we understand our Creator and
know the Divine's Will,
Have experienced the Absolute, the Void, the Nothingness;
Want to please or do our Father God, Creator's Will above all else,
When we have subdued the Ego keeping us separate and in ignorance.

When we 'get' all that our eyes see is illusion, a play, a Cosmic Dance;
When we see all are One within that Godhead and
who we are in relation to that Sustainer, Creator, Provider, the Supreme One;
When we can do, say... five things forever that Jesus instructed
(ie, do not worry, have no fear, have no concern for food or shelter,
forgive our brother 70 xs 7, believe and receive, seek the Kingdom of Heaven first,
do undo others as we would have them do to us, etc...pick any five)
When we see the perfection and so are
unattached to being here or not being here in human form.

When a person, me, can say that I have conquered death...going consciously and
deliberately to the Other Side, leaving this Matrix...
I suppose, then, I would have a chance to get off the Wheel of Life,
joining my buddies by then *wink*...the other Ascended Masters, with the choice and privilege to be in the
Higher Celestial Spheres...serving God for eternity.

Chak117, I think it is a great desire.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Master

Jesus also said that John the baptist was the reincarnation of Eliza .
Old 16-01-2015, 10:01 AM
Master
Here's the thing...

First of all, rat, He spoke of Elijah. However, the re-birth Experience is about revelation, recieved from the Spirit of God. It is about renewal, as the Alcoholics Anonymouse refer to also, for one who has "Come to Sanity".

When they speak of that, they are speaking of renewal of mind, and spirit. A situation of liberation.

In effect, with regard to that, Jesus might have said, "You must come to sanity", to Nicodemus.
What does that also infer, for those who reject the Salvation of God?
Dismiss, or ignore it?
Which by His grace and love has been provided to us through the atonement of His only begotten Son, the atoning Lamb of God, for sins?

Think about this world, what it really is, and how the majority of people live in it., contrary to the greater reality, and Truth.

So, here, was St. Peter talking of reincarnation? Or, renewal and liberation?

biblehub.com/1_peter/1-3.htm

"Praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. According to His great mercy, He has given us a new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of ..."

Then also, what should one expect for themselves, in return for the rejection of so great a gift, provided?

Old 17-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Master

Ever thing that is written down from Jesus was many years after he left the earth plane . A lot of what is in the Bible is more the view of the writter . God told Jasuha to kill all the people and critters in Jerico , later Jesus said all men are brothers .
Old 17-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:

Ever thing that is written down from Jesus was many years after he left the earth plane .

Well you haven't been paying attention, rat. You oughtn't comment on things you are not paying attention about.

Oxford, in England, has posession of written scriptural artifacts dated to within fifty years of Jesus life.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=61179

Meanwhile, you sidestepped the issue about what "Born Again" means, haven't you? I quoted St. Peters words.
Quote:

biblehub.com/1_peter/1-3.htm
"Praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. According to His great mercy, He has given us a new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of ..."
Concerning reincarnation, also? "Reincarnation" is about the time/space construct, which Matrix situation has a termination, and an end, we are told.
With reference to a day of judgement of all who have ever lived. And, apart from this Matrix in which we find ourselves.

Not only is matter mostly empty space on the atomic level, but the atom itself is mostly empty space. What gives us the illusion of solidarity? The miniscule sub atomic particles in respect to their spin,and vibration

Illusions of space, time , and Gravity; Results of the "fall" in the "Garden"

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistant one"-Albert Einstein