Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-01-2015, 02:26 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
So if a arms dealers, terrorist, warmonger politician, mad scientist making WMDs, mercenary die then it is perfect justice for them to be born in a war zone and then get their limbs blown off by their companies own weapons.

Hmmmm, awesome.

Well as it says in the Bible 'Those who live by the sword, die by the sword'. Then they enter hell with blood on their hands.

i wonder if the filthy white rich always get born as blacks in a poor African war torn country ?

As I see it, judgement is quite complex. The lower mind of God I conceive as a spiritual processor. It was programmed by God and I do not know the judgement details. I can only use my feelings for this issue. One thing of importance is our total soul. If we have lived hundreds of decent lives, then we must only be cleansed of our present life where we went astray. In death we will stand in judgement before our total soul. We will be cleansed in what I call purgatory at the edge of the pit of hell. Most will suffer and be cleansed. some cannot be cleansed and will enter the pit with their total soul. then they will be destroyed and turned into the soul of collective bacteria.
The greedy rich man will suffer the pain he inflicted upon the poor masses of mankind. The rich rob the poor of their wages. Some rich people do use their wealth for the benefit of society and their fellow man. Those people do not produce any bad karma for themselves. thus to be rich is no sin as long as they benefit others. too often rich people throw workers in the street to rob the workers of their benefits. They surely damage their total souls and will suffer for it. Some may end up in poverty but remember that the soul has a mind and the rich will rise above poverty to become middle class or rich again.
Old 28-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
The greedy rich man will suffer the pain he inflicted upon the poor masses of mankind. The rich rob the poor of their wages.
Does the rich man get judged for the knock on effects as well ?

If he makes a poor man lose his job, the poor family breaks up and one of the poor children has a temper tantrum (no iPhone), walks off and gets run over.

Who gets the bigger blame for the child's death. The rich guy or the selfish child ?

The problem is, a loser could point the finger all the way back to Satan with 'the Apple of Knowledge' event and say 'i wouldn't have done what i did if it wasn't for Lucifer screwing everything up'.
Old 28-01-2015, 07:05 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Does the rich man get judged for the knock on effects as well ?

If he makes a poor man lose his job, the poor family breaks up and one of the poor children has a temper tantrum (no iPhone), walks off and gets run over.

Who gets the bigger blame for the child's death. The rich guy or the selfish child ?

The problem is, a loser could point the finger all the way back to Satan with 'the Apple of Knowledge' event and say 'i wouldn't have done what i did if it wasn't for Lucifer screwing everything up'.

Fortunately I am not in a position to judge anyone. By your comments, judgement is certainly complex. There is a certain amount of pain and suffering all of us inflict upon others. In death we will sense and feel major sins against our fellow man and the Earth. If you accidentally step on someones toe, this will not be remembered unless you did it on purpose.
As far as Satan is concerned, this is not something that is real. The Bible and Gospels contain spiritual information from God. They also contain mixtures of philosophical ideas as early man attempted to explain the evil in the world.
Zoroastrianism had an antiGod. The world appears to be a balance between the forces of good and the forces of evil. However this is false. We exist between the forces of God and the forces of chaos. We build a bridge and chaos (rust) destroys it. Whatever God makes, chaos always eats away at it. thus the anti God is not a intellectual entity but merely rust.
Old 29-01-2015, 06:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I also believe in karma , some how deep down meen nasty people know they need to pay for there acctions . They will reincarnate into a meen nasty life, or some thing like that .
Thank you desert rat. It is good to know that mean people do not get away with things. In the end they will pay for what they have done.
Old 29-01-2015, 02:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thank you desert rat. It is good to know that mean people do not get away with things. In the end they will pay for what they have done.
I think there is some kind of system , a karmic form of reward and punshment . We could have a thread on karma and how each forum member sees it .
Old 29-01-2015, 02:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I think there is some kind of system , a karmic form of reward and punshment . We could have a thread on karma and how each forum member sees it .

Ooohh.... I did that once and everyone has a different opinion.

My own isn't really set in stone. Always tends to change as new information comes in lol.
Old 29-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Master

None of my beliefs are "set in stone" either . Even with some thing set in stone a 12 pound sledge hammer can change it , just being funny .
Old 29-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Suspended

Reward and Punishment is rubbish that has come down from Theosophy according to Sri Aurobindo. Karma is an aid through lessons, for the growth and evolution of the Soul - without karma there would be no Spiritual Progress. He explains karma here:

Quote:
Disciple: As regards the theory of Karma, are all our sufferings determined by our past actions?

Sri Aurobindo: What do you mean by your question? In a sense everything in our life is determined by our past.

Disciple: I refer to the ordinary view of karma that if a man causes some suffering or loss to somebody, he will himself have to undergo similar suffering or loss.

Sri Aurobindo: You have eaten many fishes — will you have to become a fish and be eaten by the fish you are?

Disciple: The popular view is something like that.

Sri Aurobindo: That is popular nonsense.

(Some stories were told how persons are supposed to get reward and punishment appropriate to their past acts.)

Sri Aurobindo: That is the Theosophist view. The idea of reward and punishment is human nonsense. What happens is that whenever any act is done, some energy is thrown out and there is a reaction on the doer. If a person does his works in the proper attitude —without attachment, as described in the Gita — allowing Nature to do her work without allowing oneself to be identified with that, then there is no reaction.

It is the works done from the vital plane from desire which recoil on the doer. If one wants to develop his ethical being, he must follow the ethical laws and similarly with other beings. There is no question of reward and punishment. The soul gathers experience through all sorts of conditions of life. It is not only the “sinful” that suffer, but the fools also, however innocent, suffer. One must be able to take into account the forces that are at work and learn to shape his life accordingly. When he cannot adjust himself to these forces, he suffers and these sufferings constitute the experience of the soul in its upward path.
Old 29-01-2015, 11:18 PM
jerrygg38

To durgaa
Sounds pretty good, However the god of the Universe has set a judgement system. Surely those who follow the rules of karma will fair well. Yet those who hope to achieve the next level of existence must align themselves to the will of god as specified by god's new Earth prophets. Otherwise karma by itself is great for most of mankind. They will all achieve this level of existence forever.