Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2006, 06:12 PM
looke

A GODLY EXPERIENCE

God on the Train
by Zebity

My wife and I were sitting on the metro train going home after a short visit to town. I was just sitting there looking out of the window with nothing special on my mind, when all of a sudden I heard a loud stern voice. It said to me, "I wish to converse with you when you come to your journey's end." I looked around me, but no one was paying any attention to me. I told my wife what I had heard and she said, "Who was it?" I said I didn't know. She said, "Well, ask." So in my mind I said, "Who are you?" and the loud reply came to me: "God." I laughed and told my wife what was said. We were both amazed at this because neither of us are religious.

When we got home, we had a coffee and a sandwich. As I finished mine, I began to have a very powerful feeling on my temples, then I had a very tingling sensation around my mouth. I sat back in my chair and let this feeling take over. I had words placed into my mind in sentences, and as they came to me I spoke them to my wife. This lasted for about an hour and I was given and spoke a most wonderful spiritual sermon, since that day my sixth sense developed, and then I was taken on a spiritual journey, which took me among righteous people which showed me their dark side. From this a book was born, which is titled "Most Divine Spirit - a walk through the dark side of humanity, introducing to the world Gods faith which is The Faith Of The Most Divine spirit" - a faith which I have discovered has always been and always will be here. This book expresses how God deals with the darkside of humanity, more so righteous believing people, but because of it's graphic nature I cannot include the details here because they would upset or anger certain people.

The marvellous thing about this is, if mediums ask their guides to verify the validity of this messsage I am sure they will.
Old 23-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Space_Man

Re: A GODLY EXPERIENCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by looke
...This book expresses how God deals with the darkside of humanity, more so righteous believing people, but because of it's graphic nature I cannot include the details here because they would upset or anger certain people.
:shock: Well now you have to tell us!!!
Old 26-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Space_Man

[just so everyone knows: Looke has given me permission to post my thoughts directly within this thread, as opposed to presenting them via PM]

O.K., I have read what you sent me, via PM (thanks again, by the way).

First-off, know that
Old 26-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Poppies

Looke, is there any chance of you being persuaded to show us your booklet here on this thread, or to provide a link to it?

:)
Old 27-01-2006, 02:42 AM
Ramvolk

Hmm

From what I can take from Space Mans responce I have a general idea of the topic in question. It would be my contention that free will in no way will be removed. I think more people are sheading the role of religon and realising that there world is in there hands. If anything free will is going to become more important but our sence of responsibility will grow. The nature of God is not control. If the intention was a perfectly running machine I have a feeling the plan would have been a little different. It is not a matter of removing freedom of will. We are on the dawn of an awakening of responsibility. One that has never been before realised. God's love is beyond our ego's and singular problems, it is more diverse and grand. It is a part of us all and our link to the source. Human death can not even affect it. Our only illusion is that we are apart from God. That we are on our own.

Matthew T Volk
www.frozenlife.ca
Old 27-01-2006, 09:48 AM
looke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppies
Looke, is there any chance of you being persuaded to show us your booklet here on this thread, or to provide a link to it?

I have sent it on to you in a private message
Old 27-01-2006, 10:25 AM
looke

Re: Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramvolk
From what I can take from Space Mans responce I have a general idea of the topic in question. It would be my contention that free will in no way will be removed. I think more people are sheading the role of religon and realising that there world is in there hands. If anything free will is going to become more important but our sence of responsibility will grow. The nature of God is not control. If the intention was a perfectly running machine I have a feeling the plan would have been a little different. It is not a matter of removing freedom of will. We are on the dawn of an awakening of responsibility. One that has never been before realised. God's love is beyond our ego's and singular problems, it is more diverse and grand. It is a part of us all and our link to the source. Human death can not even affect it. Our only illusion is that we are apart from God. That we are on our own.

Matthew T Volk
www.frozenlife.ca

I have experienced having my free will removed for several decades on different levels on several occasions so that I could write with the truth and not by theorising, and I can argue, or explain that it's not a good time, this is what I meant where it is said "the peole will not have a good time when they experience Direct or Indirect Divine Intervention" they will not have a good time because they will fight against it. And I am not suffering ill health of the mind I am a channeller, and have well over a thousand pages of manuscript dictated to me by this entity which called itself a God. By the way I do not like religion at all because of it's violent history. Also in these manuscripts I have been blessed or cursed with which ever way one looks at it which describes the make up of God, but thats another experience.
Old 27-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Poppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by looke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppies

I have sent it on to you in a private message

Thanks Looke, but I'm afraid I didn't receive the PM - could you try sending it again please? :) Or is there anyway you'd share it here?
Old 27-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Ramvolk

One spirit

Do not get me wrong here, I channel as well. I look at is as my desire to allow the transfer to take place. I am not tring to discount you it is just I do not beleve you do not have the ability to stop if if you desire. When I channel I allow it to happen. I can stop it as well. It is my desire that allows the event to take place.
I am in control durring the process. The only unknown is the words that are given by spirit. If you are classing the loss of free will as not being in control of the words you are writing then I ask what would the point of channeling? Anything less would be you writing a story. I also beleve that spirit will mirror the image you create. Look at it like a curse and you will be cursed. Look at at as the blessing that it is and you will be blessed.
My desire is to allow you to understand that the face you give you will get. God does not control. It is against the fundimental nature of the idea of God. If God desired you to be a certain way you would begin like that.
I am sorry for the oposing stance that I must take. I see a common thread here with religon. This view you are projecting creates fear of God. I feel it better to try to allow everyone to see that we all have this connection with God. Your view creates a view that should one allow themselves to align with God consiousness that it will be scary and you could lose your own will.
It has been my experience that the desire to merge with the spirit of God provides you with physical and spiritual blessings. If anything it has a way of allowing you to see threw the veil and alter your perception. Then of course desires and wants will change but you make the choise threw truth and knowledge.
I am sorry to take this attack stance but I beleve that any fear sent toward a spiritual perfection and alingment with the source is no different than the religous fears of hell. Somthing to keep the people at a distance and away from our true goal in life. Sending a fear toward any aspect of spiritual growth can only hinder others and that is not the nature of God or this forum for that matter. At least in my view anyway.
As well as you are keeping your words hidden or those that you have receved. It keeps the rest of the readers at a bit of a loss to even respond to your view because it is no know or shared. As you notice I sign every post with my true name because I do not feel it nessary to hide anything. Eveyrone is entitled to their opinions and to share them. You are not allowing us to see your opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. How shocking could what you have be?

Matthew T Volk
www.frozenlife.ca
Old 28-01-2006, 10:20 AM
looke

Re: One spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramvolk
Do not get me wrong here, I channel as well. I look at is as my desire to allow the transfer to take place. I am not tring to discount you it is just I do not beleve you do not have the ability to stop if if you desire. When I channel I allow it to happen. I can stop it as well. It is my desire that allows the event to take place.
I am in control durring the process. The only unknown is the words that are given by spirit. If you are classing the loss of free will as not being in control of the words you are writing then I ask what would the point of channeling? Anything less would be you writing a story. I also beleve that spirit will mirror the image you create. Look at it like a curse and you will be cursed. Look at at as the blessing that it is and you will be blessed.
My desire is to allow you to understand that the face you give you will get. God does not control. It is against the fundimental nature of the idea of God. If God desired you to be a certain way you would begin like that.
I am sorry for the oposing stance that I must take. I see a common thread here with religon. This view you are projecting creates fear of God. I feel it better to try to allow everyone to see that we all have this connection with God. Your view creates a view that should one allow themselves to align with God consiousness that it will be scary and you could lose your own will.
It has been my experience that the desire to merge with the spirit of God provides you with physical and spiritual blessings. If anything it has a way of allowing you to see threw the veil and alter your perception. Then of course desires and wants will change but you make the choise threw truth and knowledge.
I am sorry to take this attack stance but I beleve that any fear sent toward a spiritual perfection and alingment with the source is no different than the religous fears of hell. Somthing to keep the people at a distance and away from our true goal in life. Sending a fear toward any aspect of spiritual growth can only hinder others and that is not the nature of God or this forum for that matter. At least in my view anyway.
As well as you are keeping your words hidden or those that you have receved. It keeps the rest of the readers at a bit of a loss to even respond to your view because it is no know or shared. As you notice I sign every post with my true name because I do not feel it nessary to hide anything. Eveyrone is entitled to their opinions and to share them. You are not allowing us to see your opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. How shocking could what you have be?

Matthew T Volk
www.frozenlife.ca

I thank you for your reply to my post. but as I tell people more so those who are channellers, ask ones own spirit guides what I am about and I feel they will tell you.. We all have our pathway to follow even if it is beyond evidence of survival.
Closed Thread