Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 10:11 PM
Gothic-Midnight-Rose

Yep! White witches rock!!!!
Old 11-12-2006, 02:54 AM
Enlightener

What do white witches do exactly, what defines them as being a white witch??

Enlightener
Old 20-12-2006, 05:08 PM
pokeyjo11

I understand simply that some seek to Empower by transforming and some, maybe more fearfully seek to Overpower....

Another way to communicate may be:
Some adhere to- "Do as thou wilt, and harm none" ie not interfering with others free will and perhaps seeking the best for all (win /win)

And some adhere to- Do as thou wilt .(period) with no regard for others or their free will seeking only self interest (win /whatever)

I was taught long time ago that a witch that can't bind or hex can't heal....however I don't feel that is a green light for slamming someone over minute ego issues. lol
But this type of action may be neccessary to stop energy so that it can be transformed/transmuted.
IMO one must know the shadow dance, if one is to be effective in raising the light.

Who can say....lol

Thank You Mother for your Blessings and Nuturing as I reflect more in your solice, HO

Blessed Be
pj11
Old 12-01-2007, 04:18 PM
PrincessJR

I practice and you are indeed corectamundo!

I KICK ***!!!!! :)
Old 15-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJR
I practice and you are indeed corectamundo!

I KICK ***!!!!! :)

Pmsl!
Good work!
Old 02-02-2007, 07:04 AM
mental1018

ROFL PrincessJR, you crack me up.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:45 AM
Temperance

Witches do kick ***..but in saying that.. your not wiccan if you practice " black magick".. because real wiccans only practice magicks that are light filled, in the wiccan rede is says " do as thou wilt, an it harm none" which means, we cant practice anything that will harm another living being, or use them in any way shape or form.

Can i just say without offending anyone.. who here accually calls themselves wiccan? i ask this because from what ive read in this thread and the black magicks thread, it seems 90% of you believe that black witches also come under Wiccan.. when believe me, they are the complete opposite.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperance
Witches do kick ***..but in saying that.. your not wiccan if you practice " black magick".. because real wiccans only practice magicks that are light filled, in the wiccan rede is says " do as thou wilt, an it harm none" which means, we cant practice anything that will harm another living being, or use them in any way shape or form.

Can i just say without offending anyone.. who here accually calls themselves wiccan? i ask this because from what ive read in this thread and the black magicks thread, it seems 90% of you believe that black witches also come under Wiccan.. when believe me, they are the complete opposite.

I am neither Wiccan or a black magician, although a good friend who practises good work is heavily keen on Wicca. Maybe she will join in the discussion later?
A lovely lady!

AM

PS, throughout the ages, haven't people referred to 'dark witches'?
Or is that just what people have labelled them, on the basis they haven't a clue what witches really are?

Witches to me are 'manipulators of energy'? Or do witches have to practise wicca? Love and light...
Old 01-03-2007, 07:42 PM
~Jay~

Isn't wicca a recent 'religion' only dating back to the 1950's and one that should be viewed seperately from the more ancient practise of witchcraft? I'm sure I read that on the internet recently....not entirely sure what the differences are though, to be honest. If I get round to it, I'll try & dig out some links....
Old 01-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
Isn't wicca a recent 'religion' only dating back to the 1950's and one that should be viewed seperately from the more ancient practise of witchcraft? I'm sure I read that on the internet recently....not entirely sure what the differences are though, to be honest. If I get round to it, I'll try & dig out some links....

Ahhh, that'd make sense?
Glad somebody has got some! lol
Having a difficult day in the brain department!
Love and light,
AM
Closed Thread