Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Archangel Ivory

Romeo And Juliet

Hello dearies,
It seems I am tied to a Juliet... Lol. Okay, my first crush ever was named Juliet and we really didn't get the chance to talk and have a relationship. The feeling was so intense and vigorous, that I always see her in dreams and had this strong connection for her but we didn't get to talk, or have a strong relationship or any kind of relationship for that matter. She lives several miles away now and I don't have a link or any form of contact.
Secondly, I meet another girl named Juliet and had a also the intense feeling cropped up again, but this time we actually hung out and had funnnnnnn but she is not looking for a relationship. She claims feelings are for losers and said she doesn't intend to indulge in anything of that sort. I like her and she likes me but she's just in denial I guess. Anyway we are best of friends now and I am comfortable with that.
Okay, there is also synchronicities between the two Juliets, both of them come from a broken home, they have brothers named Christopher, they both are medical students and from the same location.
Sorry for the long post I just had to explain it.
Maybe one of them is my TF, or soul mate, or maybe they are echoes of things to come.
Any ideas on what might be happening?
Old 09-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Natalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Ivory
Hello dearies,
It seems I am tied to a Juliet... Lol. Okay, my first crush ever was named Juliet and we really didn't get the chance to talk and have a relationship. The feeling was so intense and vigorous, that I always see her in dreams and had this strong connection for her but we didn't get to talk, or have a strong relationship or any kind of relationship for that matter. She lives several miles away now and I don't have a link or any form of contact.
Secondly, I meet another girl named Juliet and had a also the intense feeling cropped up again, but this time we actually hung out and had funnnnnnn but she is not looking for a relationship. She claims feelings are for losers and said she doesn't intend to indulge in anything of that sort. I like her and she likes me but she's just in denial I guess. Anyway we are best of friends now and I am comfortable with that.
Okay, there is also synchronicities between the two Juliets, both of them come from a broken home, they have brothers named Christopher, they both are medical students and from the same location.
Sorry for the long post I just had to explain it.
Maybe one of them is my TF, or soul mate, or maybe they are echoes of things to come.
Any ideas on what might be happening?

My idea is that you get the chance to show your Juliet that the only loss for the one with feelings is the ability to harden their heart to true love.

Good luck
Old 09-04-2012, 01:33 PM
sumrwind

some times, it takes years to understand the way of life & how it is all connected. The older I get, the more it seems to make sense. so often things in my past repeat, the same name of friends 20 years apart. interesting. or the same date when special things happen to me...like on the 26 of the month.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:58 PM
oliness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumrwind
some times, it takes years to understand the way of life & how it is all connected. The older I get, the more it seems to make sense. so often things in my past repeat, the same name of friends 20 years apart. interesting. or the same date when special things happen to me...like on the 26 of the month.

Yes. Whether it is God, or karma, or the Kosmos, somehow the outer and inner worlds are never fully separate. They are connected, and what happens in one is related to what happens in the other.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Natalia

Meant INABILITY* Sorry
Old 13-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Archangel Ivory

I had a dream about her again, . I forgot to metntion i once got this spark from her, it was really intense. So I was having this dream and she was standing somewhere and then I approached her and told her that very soon all her memories will be mine and every little detail of her being will be mine. She didn't understand what I was saying though and I tried hard to get my message across but in the end I guess she didn't.
What do you all think it means.
Old 19-04-2012, 10:25 AM
akhileshneo

Find your dream girl soon! You can only decide your soul mate!