Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-08-2014, 12:33 PM
helenb

manifesting good marks?

Hi everyone,

I'm in my honours year of my degree and i desperately need to get good marks. I'm a good student and I'm very capable of doing well, but I was wondering if anyone could give me pointers in how to manifest the results I want/need just so I can be rest assured that everything will go in my favour.

I'm very stressed as I have a lot on my plate (balancing work and relationships with uni), and I find it difficult to focus on things to manifest them. Can anyone give tips on how to make this easier for myself? I was thinking I could put something next to my bed or something so I see it every morning when I wake up?

Thank you so much,

Helen

P.S. the study for my honours thesis is on paranormal belief, if you'd like to participate simply private message me and I will direct you to the study (it is online).
Old 17-08-2014, 01:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenb
Hi everyone,

i desperately need to get good marks.

Is it true? Is it absolutely true, that you need to get perfect grades?
First I would do Katie Byron Work on this to lighten up about this issue.
Old 24-08-2014, 11:47 PM
Knower
Unfortunately if you want good marks you have to work hard to get them. You can't not study and expect the LOA to work .... Thinking positively while studying however helps a lot (if you go into thinking negatively, you won't do so well) and I agree with Joyfirst - why stress over needing to get good grades? Just do your best.
Old 25-08-2014, 03:05 AM
Deactivated Account

Helenb,

Two thoughts regarding the stress .... when you first wake up in the morning say " with Ease, with Ease " (which is basically asking for everything that happens in your day to go with ease) and it does work, most of the time ! The second thing to say is " I am open to receiving all that is good " and this brings an assortment of blessings to you during your day.

as for the good grades, studying is of course the best way to achieve this, however there is also an Archangel who is helpful. I have to do a little research to find him again . I will get back to you. I do believe in " ask and ye shall receive " and there is no harm to asking for a bit of additional help if needed, even just asking the Angels in general for some help is a good idea !

blessings,
Adrienne
Old 25-08-2014, 03:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello again, I found Archangel Jophiel, which is not the one I had previously worked with.....however, it is nice to know there is more than one to help.

This is what I found about her .........."Jophiel "will enable you to absorb and retain information, study and pass examinations," Cooper writes in Angel Inspiration.

In The Angel Bible, Raven writes that Jophiel will "help you study and pass exams" and "help you absorb new skills and offer illumination and wisdom to fuel your creativity."

Good luck to you with your studies and your exams !

Adrienne
Old 09-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Ascender

I am not sure if it is just my luck or whether it is manifestation or intention, but I think you can ask for marks. But I don't use law of attraction much. I usually set intentions.