Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Pixies

Ever see aliens or UFOs?

Anyone ever see aliens on a different planet or UFOs in our sky or space while projecting?
Old 01-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Ivy

no, I dont feel any connection/need to. Have you?
Old 01-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Ladofthelight

Yes, and I know others who have as well...

Personally, I have ridden on "space crafts", would you call it an "Astral Projection", I don't know. A lucid dream is more like it.

The interesting thing is that I was introduced to this very same type of space craft at a later time from a completely random source.

Other friends of mine have had encounters in the "dream/astral" realms with benevolent ETs.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:48 AM
Master
i saw 2 cigar shaped UFOs zipping around over the desert in Arizona once. i was in campground and there were at least 20 other people there who stood around and watched them too. it was in the late afternoon and they were pretty far in the distance but you could see the sunlight glinting off of the surfaces of the UFOs. they zipped about in fancy patterns in the sky for like 10-15 minutes, did some really cool maneuvers really really fast and then just kinda ... disappeared.

weirder than the UFOs was the reaction of the folks watching. no one said anything. after the UFOs had vanished we just looked at each other in silent puzzlement and then wandered back to our campsites. it was a quiet night all night, subdued somehow. no one played their guitar or radio, even the kids were muted. eerie.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:42 AM
Master

I saw something I couldn't identify a couple of weeks ago. It was much larger than a satellite, an orange red ball. It was behind some trees in my front yard so I didn't get a good look before it disappeared. I looked for news reports online but only came up w/ one YouTube video by a fellow who said they'd been seen over my area (Des Moines) and Chicago the day before I saw it. It was very similar, orange lights in the sky like everyone is seeing all over the world.

I have dreams and visions about aliens, being on spacecraft and seeing spacecraft (one was shaped like a funnel?!) but I don't recall any astral experiences. I do recall a few dreams where they were coming to pick me up and in one of those dreams I was levitating and could physically feel energy. That was a pretty funky dream.

I knew someone who had extensive interaction and experiences including being taken to her home planet from her previous incarnation (not astral travel from what I understood but completely conscious!). It's very interesting stuff to me.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:30 AM
Ascender

Do you think people who purport extraterrestrial experiences are merely astral/lucid dreaming?
Old 02-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Do you think people who purport extraterrestrial experiences are merely astral/lucid dreaming?

well, no. not unless i and those 20 + people in that Arizona campground were experiencing a collective lucid dream.

that is not to say i haven't had lucid dreams wherein i saw or entered into starships. my favorite is the one in which as i was walking up the rampway into the ship i noticed there were tye dye t-shirts scattered everywhere, as if a crowd of hippies had disrobed before i came along. i was given a white shirt to put on so had to leave the shirt i was wearing on the floor too. lol
Old 02-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Ascender
There are alot of crazy things flying over Arizona, No idea what they are.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:23 PM
Pixies

The question asked was if you encountered aliens or UFOs during an astral projection
Old 02-03-2011, 03:48 PM
papadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustRulesTheWorld
The question asked was if you encountered aliens or UFOs during an astral projection
As far as I know the answer would be no, but if they were like us physically I may not have noticed their origin.
Once, as I mentioned on another post, I was on a planet that had a different sky than ours and I saw some personal craft that were flying, which were different than anything I had ever seen, but the people appeared the same as us.