Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Yes, I recommend tyberonn highly.. (Jim did the 9-9-9 activation with him but it didn't go to plan..) but he does have judgment in his filter so just make sure to ignore that.. go with what resonates

Also the stuff reads like stereo instructions so don't be surprised if it puts you to sleep, is boring, you hate reading it etc. cause I feel that way too.. he's been reading better lately.. I think it's just cause I understand more what he's saying now.. something like that..
Yah, your description just reminded me of a weird new age class I was in a few months ago.. where we all played with a "orb" this group had been using.. (couldn't see it )

I guess the question I have is if you throw it.. can you knock something over? That would be highly cool.. In case you haven't heard the news.. karma is optional.. so you don't have to worry about it, if you don't want..

But it sounds really cool.. but if you can only throw it at a person.. I'd rather not.. just like to see it knock over a water bottle which is also made of me

I also realized if it can work on a person.. should be able to work on a plant.. plant have aura's or so I've heard..

hah, well when you are starting to see auras, life gets confusing because you realize even objects are made of energy and have auras, then at first it's hard to tell everything apart

no, you don't have to throw it at just a person, and you can knock anything over.
you can throw your energy orbs at anything, random objects, and knock them over if you wish! sometimes a great time waster. also useful, for healing and stuff. And i'm sure new agers have discovered orbs, they are quite amazing!

yeah karma, i guess, but then there's still the law of attraction, unfortunately, but very fortunate when you want to attract awesome energies to you. i guess i'm paranoid now.

haha, well thanks for the warnings of boredom about his work, probably read up on it before i go to sleep tonight if i can find it on google.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:25 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I was in his last free lecture and his last level 1 class in mn which was in october of 2009, I have to wonder if I didn't shift universes to run into him? (he rarely teaches in person, now.. mainly only by phone)

What I was saying to you.. is if you want to be "aggressive" about travelling physically to other places.. "some assembly required" that's a line my teacher Jim Self uses.. and so I was saying.. if you really want to do that.. I would suggest going to work early for it is work.. even if it's not difficult.. and it's not to say that it's unfun or back breaking.. He's kind of like that.. but he'll sit down with you too.. a fellow student, name of kim says this about him.. "he's very generous of his time"

He performs some free programs so you could certainly check out that work.. just go to http://masteringalchemy.com and check out his webinars.. on what's going on.. tools to use etc.

The kind of teachers you’re talking about.. I would never take on.. even if Jim is cryptic with me or I feel like I can get answers out of him sometimes.. he still says "hello" still talks to you.. personally I think he has a very "unconditional love" vibration going on.. it had the circumstance to make me cry a few times..

When I met him.. I didn't resonate well with him.. I thought he had nothing to offer me.. but he told me a few things/demonstrated a few.. and I didn't decide to go to class officially until 1 hour before it started.. what was weird was and I remember this.. the second I decided to go.. my body got all excited and nervous.. and I was like.. where the #$#$ did that come from?

After, I did his level 1 class.. I couldn't talk myself out of not talking level 2.. I'd do anything for the holodeck and pay more then $1500 (which is what it costs) to get it.. (holodeck is one of my names for.. instant physical manifestation w/ specifics)

What was odd for me was I didn't find out in the level 2 class until 6 months in.. that there were tools or there called "rays" we would learn about that would help with "manifestation" clearing etc.

To me that was so odd.. (on reflection) cause I didn't ask him any questions about level 2.. like what will I learn? I just took level 2 immediately after level 1 and today I'm in level 3.. which jim recently said will be a ongoing class until 2012 basically.. (I did not even know that when I started level 3 in November ) actually, it may go on longer than that too..Yah, I know what your talking about.. today I closed my eyes and looked at the sun.. saw a weird "grid" that was in red (from the sun?) and I dunno white.. but yah, I see weird stuff too.. I see a rectengluar square a lot.. (usually black and floating some direction)I see my cells in my eyes too.. the technial term is "floaters" (I don't see auraus yet or any of that) and sometimes I weirdly see faces floating.. there just like "shadows" they kind of go in and out.. Yes, once again I recommend if you do the work.. you'll be on a faster escalator.. that's a phrase jim uses.. I mean everyone’s going home or waking up.. unless they die (many are going to die) but there's the sloowwww way and there's the quick way.. if you do the work.. you get the faster escalator ride.. and wooshh..

It'd be really cool if in 2013 I was able to instantly manifest apples, houses and everything else.. I don't make promises.. but that's what I want

Sweet thanks for the link, that is quite amazing. Interesting....yeah strange shapes and grids and stuff, well i see auras, and these things are different from what i see as auras, auras to me are just translucent colours. Wonder what the grids are.
Faces without bodies? Neat. Well i see spirits, spirit guides and such, some spirits i don't want to have anything to do with at times.
Lol everyones going home unless they die, but even then, they are still ending up home... hopefully. I would much rather do the work to arrive at the destination prepared. This is all intriguing.
Ha! to manifest apples, i'm not sure what i'd manifest, and that would be cool.
Yeah, i had interesting and not all good experiences with mentors.
So your level 3 is going to be a year long, possibly longer, that seems amazing, seems like you will learn some magical things indeed.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Master

I like Tyberonn's channeled info though I don't always understand all of the content.

I have a favorite channeled group who have talked about how the merkabah is old paradigm now and people will be talking more and more about the diamond light body. They've even called 2011 the year of the diamond light body for we linear thinkers!
Old 04-01-2011, 12:14 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I like Tyberonn's channeled info though I don't always understand all of the content.
That's interesting.. I can translate if you want..?? can't promise I'll understand.. (some of it also not explainable by me either)
Quote:
I have a favorite channeled group who have talked about how the merkabah is old paradigm now and people will be talking more and more about the diamond light body. They've even called 2011 the year of the diamond light body for we linear thinkers!
Don't know anything about that subject.. I could have a look and see if they resonate..?
Old 04-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Master

Ha! What I need to do is back up and read this thread. I was just looking at a Nov posting by Tyberonn and I see that you say this also, the merkabah is "goin' outta style"!

So it agrees w/ the other channel I like in this respect but they talk about a diamond shape as the next bump up. They also talk about the new energy system getting "tested" in portions before it fully comes on line.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Sira

Well, having experienced a couple of trial runs, for me the mer-ka-na vehicle appears as a sphere around me, like in the picture of the Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci. I don't know much about the technology, I am the guinea pig.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:31 PM
mikron

Cool Adding more information to concept of Merkaba

greetings All Light Beings and there is so much intensity on this subject and to connect this information to another recent post! has to do with Pole Shift on planet Earth! I am just bringing this up to consider when the Pole shift does happen the majority of people on Planet Earth will lose their Memory! the catch phrase here is the people who have activated there Merkaba will save and have full Memory!

for more information about this head over to a new post I recently posted

Drunvalo Jan 2011 update Youtube
2 hours of video

cheers mikron
Old 04-01-2011, 10:12 PM
themaster

Quote:
Ha! What I need to do is back up and read this thread. I was just looking at a Nov posting by Tyberonn and I see that you say this also, the merkabah is "goin' outta style"!

So it agrees w/ the other channel I like in this respect but they talk about a diamond shape as the next bump up. They also talk about the new energy system getting "tested" in portions before it fully comes on line.
The diamond shape must be "The cube" or the "dodecahedron" yep, I've used and practiced it.. it creates environments.. (in the head.. it has applications like perfect recall if I remember right) one of my fellow students said that they created a beach in a guided meditation and almost got sun burned..

Yes, metatron has said that the "octahedron" 1st geometry (inside the "star tetrahedron") is obsolete.. everyone should be at the level of the star tetrahedron.. as mentioned the cube became fully active on 10-10-10 what that means I have no idea cause haven't worked with the cube since november with my teacher

My understanding when working with the geometries.. is to draw the lines and see them around you.. jim often gives specifics about where the "star tetrahedron" is around you and it's different for different bodies too.. females face a line.. males face a clear triangular window.. (knowing the specifics of the way it faces etc. is not always important.. just putting your ATTENTION on it.. is) jim's #1 statement for anyone.. "can't do it wrong"

I can show you some pictures from my class or video if your so borred.. ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
Well, having experienced a couple of trial runs, for me the mer-ka-na vehicle appears as a sphere around me, like in the picture of the Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci. I don't know much about the technology, I am the guinea pig.
The icosahedron is "round" or kind of square shaped.. it's the next geometry up from the "dodecahedron" (it has 20 points) I don't think we'll get to it in our class's for another couple of months.. I would think..

Course what your talking about also reminds me of the "sphere" which is a different energy made of both the mother and the father..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
greetings All Light Beings and there is so much intensity on this subject and to connect this information to another recent post! has to do with Pole Shift on planet Earth! I am just bringing this up to consider when the Pole shift does happen the majority of people on Planet Earth will lose their Memory! the catch phrase here is the people who have activated there Merkaba will save and have full Memory!

for more information about this head over to a new post I recently posted

Drunvalo Jan 2011 update Youtube
2 hours of video

cheers mikron
Actually, my understanding is people are already losing there memory.. I often can't remember things and sometimes have to spend a minute remember a "word" or idea I know but can't quite remember how to say it.. the nice part about this memory loss.. is once it's gone, they don't remember they ever had it.. as far as I can tell all my memory's are intact during my work with jim.. but you only know what you know, you don't know what you don't know..
Old 05-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Divajules

themaster! I'd know those posts anywhere...fancy meeting you here. Good to see you.

Old 06-01-2011, 12:10 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divajules
themaster! I'd know those posts anywhere...fancy meeting you here. Good to see you.

Sup.. yah, I'm posting again

I have posted on here before.. couple years ago.. maybe a year

I found this forum from steve's, yah know