Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-06-2016, 08:05 PM
Knower

Sun Star and Moon all together?

Hi everyone,

I did a 9 Card Reading (past, present and future) asking what is coming in the near future between myself and the guy i am seeing.

For the future, the cards were The Moon, The Sun and The Star. I thought this seemed quite significant, and we have known each other for a very long time and had an instant connection (spiritually and romantically).

However, in cant really pin point what it could mean? (All the other cards were really nice ones too so doubt its anything sinister).

Thank you!

CherryCherry
Old 02-07-2016, 03:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Hey there! :) I saw that no one commented so I'll give this a shot.

This is a really interesting set of cards. I'm not sure what deck you used, but I can give you some ideas. There are no such thing as good or bad cards. I feel like each card depends on the other ones surrounding it. You got: The Moon, The Sun and The Star. I'll go through each of these one by one.

The Moon points to: subconscious fears, deceiving yourself by not acknowledging your feelings, and not seeing things clearly (after all, things look different, and scarier, in the moonlight!). It could also point to significant dreams and heightened psychics senses. Now, I'm tempted to believe it could mean some deception involved because The Sun comes directly after it.

The Sun (for me) usually points to the truth coming out. Nothing can hide in the light. Something important is coming to light that you need to know. The moon goes away and makes way for the sun, and everything that seemed scary is now in the light, and you can see it for what it is.

The Star usually points to a time of healing after a stressful period. Now, The Star usually means that what we want is in our line of vision but it may take a while to manifest. It could also represent hope.

So yes, that's my interpretation of these cards. I hope this made sense. Good luck! :)
Old 05-07-2016, 02:48 AM
Administrator
Hello

We have to remember with doing a reading on a relationship we are reading our energy in the reading. You do not get the full picture from the other person as permissions to read them are not always there. We get an overview of things.

Example of that a very good reader one that is at the top of her game did a relationship reading for me, and she stated clearly "I would never be free from my NOW ex partner til he died". Well he sadly is in the land of the living but blessed I am free from him and with Heart now.

If I had taken that reading to heart and at face value I might have changed a path I was on for the future.

With a relationship make sure you are "individual" in it and you bring in someone to compliment whom you are not complete whom you are. I feel that is the message from the three very strong cards that showed up.

We can not walk in the shoes of another and even if we try and walk in their footsteps in the sand we still leave our own impressions as well.

To me a good relationship is one where you can both walk on Rice Paper and neither one leaves a foot print behind, you compliment the other.

Lynn