Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 28-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Better known as Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes
People say we're nuts or are hallucinating; they judge that which they have never experienced or have never seen in their own lives. When we come back, we are the fortunate ones because we bring back a gift of knowing the truth. It doesn't matter if others don't embrace our experiences, it matters only that we do and accept our brush with the Divine whatever we choose to call it.

I made the mistake many years ago of telling my Psychiatrist about my NDE because I was trying to explain to her how things have affected my life. She did not understand and asked if I had heard voices and was seeing things. I told her no and promptly found another Dr. but don't like having to hide a part of myself for the fear of being lock up in a psych ward.
Old 28-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Samsakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualysurrounded
i actually posted this in another thread, but I'm going to move it here. and extend it. i dont talk about what i saw in the other one.

I have had Three NDE's and honestly the family members that knows about this jokes and tells me that they weren't NDE's that i actually died. there was no near death about it. and i was in this place three times.

any ways I'm a little confused about what i saw. I have read the book "My Time In Haven" about a priest that spent 8 hrs flat lined. he writes about a cloudy place, with lots of love and Jesus. God. its the generalized interpretation of what heaven is. not generalized, it is actually in depth. its as if god sent him there so he could write this book. they showed him everything they wanted us to know about. which is actually allot

I'm wondering if any of you have had NDE's i would like to compare what you saw and what i saw. I just have this feeling about what i saw. that its not normal. its was unique. and i have spirits that come to me and tell me it was unique also. that it wasn't heaven. that it was a personal place rather then a union of individuals.

what happend was i had a friend over at my place, i have a terminal illness and was feeling rough. i had asked him to stay, that i didn't feel right. that something was was way wrong.

he told me no, put on his coat and left. he felt guilty, i could see it in his face. but he had to go. I shut the door and put a movie in, Romeo must die. laid down on the couch and didn't even get through the opening credits. i was out.

i woke up some time latter not being able to inhale. something was keeping me from breathing and i was suffocating. i tried to breath. and took off out my apt door into the corridor. gasping for air i started banging on doors, it was after midnight.

i made two doors and on the 2nd door everything went white. and i remember seeing the 2 on the door move up as my body went limp and hit the ground. i was out befor i hit the ground.

by the time ems had gotten there i was gone. they had to use the paddles to bring me back and they had thought they lost me. after that i can only speculate, i got put on a vent though. it seemed like time had gone buy. not a lot a day or two. it was black like true emptiness.

then i saw my self walk into frame, i walked in from a black Vail. then i was in my body. I looked around, and i remember feeling just so AHH.. indescribable. i was alone. i didn't see any one around. it was like i was one with the universe though. it was extreamly personal and intament. like i was a heart beat of the stars. but it was mine it was meant for me like the universe was speaking to me and me alone. she had picked me out and brought me to this place with no gods. no demons, no angles, it was her's. and what was, was life. there was life all around. i was surrounded with it.
Honestly after speaking with the spirits i do, i realized i would rather have life around me (plants, grass, trees) then gold and gems in heaven.

after i noticed my emotional state. being completely one. i started looking around. the grass was the most vibrant blueish greenish. it was like every little blade giggled as you walked on it. the energy coming off the earth was intense, very intense. then the grass had its own energy too.

i looked to the right and saw a beautiful Michigan pine forest. as i looked at the forest though. i noticed the air. but it wasn't air. (i wrote this in another post about what it is i saw. i liked it and put it in this one.) but the trees each had personality, each had a story. you could think to them and they would respond. when space throbbed it resonated through the trees.

(copied from another post i wrote)
when i was there i didn't see any one else. i saw my self walk in, then i was in my body. looking around. it was resonating, the whole universe. even my thoughts resonated and i could see them in the air. i could see the air. like a form of mater. that it had an actual substance, it was kinda sticky but clean. it molded to movement but conformed to silence. it wasn't what you breath. but it exsist in your lungs, your heart, your mind, it was everywhere. it can be molded into anything. your mind controls the interpretation of it to visualize it as your spirit desires. it exsist infinitely but with boundaries built by knowledge. it was an amazing substance. some was extreamly fine, resonating extreamly fast and others were extremely dense all most wobbling.

after noticing the forest i saw a lake through the woods. peaking out through the tree line. resonating off in the distance. behind the lake was two peaks of a snow covered mountain. this resonated mother earth but strong dense unmovable, it seemed like the water was full of secrets and skies could tell stories of the ages. stories of other planets. stories of the solar system.

i was looking around, and as if it were a dream i woke up from it. i remember opening my eyes, to see my moms face. I was so disappointed to be back. and to my self and the spirits that talk to me. when we talk about that, it is home to me. this place is the waiting bench. and i always tell them i want to go home. so i sit here waiting.. but i just have this feeling about her( where i went to) a very good feeling. it was like i understood what kind of person i was.

and now i talk to spirits that try to explane this mater to me. to show it to me. to get me to understand it. to be part of it. they tell me things like it is where infinite space exsist, infinite time exsist, even infinite information. with seeing what i did when i passed over, and understanding how i see it now what these spirits that i encounter every day now, make sence to me.
its truly amazing,
I haven't had a NDE but yours is truly amazing. Thanks for sharing. It looks like we have much to look forward to. :-)
Old 30-05-2012, 08:29 PM
RichMartini

Thanks for posting your experiences. I think the more you get into this research, the more you'll find common phrases to describe the events you saw and went through. A near death experience is when you die - your body dies - and you find yourself somewhere else, experience things, and then either you're told a version of "Its not your time yet" or "you should go back" and you do go back and find yourself being brought back to life (usually by doctors, or some other reason).

In your case you're describing a classic "out of body experience" or an OBE. Because it began with what seemed or appeared to be death doesn't mean it was actually so - sometimes your journey out of your body contains visual metaphors. Some folks are freaked out by traveling out of their body (and you're never completely out, you're always attached by a thin silvery thread, according to reports) and they experience all kinds of strange visuals - but eventually you got to a place some call "the life between lives." (Michael Newton has spend his career studying this realm, and reports on it in his books "Journey of Souls.") In this realm - or world - or whatever you want to call it - we can see that everything is energy. We see grass, or we see trees, but we're also aware that they are just energy - like us. <snip>

There are many realms, not just Earth and the Life between life realm - if you'd like a brilliant description of them from a first hand account, I highly recommend Galen Stoller's "My Life After Life" written with his father (Galen passed away a few years back, but his father is channeling this book). He describes the same waves of energy from what he's seeing in the realm he's currently in.

But - the important question is - why did this vision come to you? Or why did the ability to have this vision present itself to you at this moment in time? Everything happens for a reason, and if you meditate on it, you'll hear or see the answer. It's your subconscious (or higher self if you will) allowing you to get a glimpse of how things really are (taking the red pill from the Matrix) so that it can benefit you in some way. Either not to judge others for their actions, or to see how we are all connected through energy.

So I would recommend seeing this vision as a benefit - something to help you with your daily life. And the fact that you're sharing it with others allows them to open up to the concept as well. So thank you for sharing that, and trust that you're being shown these things and visions so that you can help other people - look around you to see who it is that needs your help or compassion, and they'll present themselves to you, and you can share it with them.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 29-12-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Summerlander

Quote:
A near death experience is when you die - your body dies

What?! Are you kidding me or just trolling? A person is absolutely NOT dead when they are having an NDE. I won't even go into biological details. What you've stated can easily be refuted with this: it is a NEAR-death experience. Near... ergo, not a "death experience" at all. It is still accounts coming from living people.

Nobody has ever returned from death. Nobody passes and then lives to tell the tale. Bursts of REM activity in the brain can easily explain vivid experience in such traumatic state. What is experienced is most likely a trauma-induced lucid dream. "TILDs"! LOL! That's a more appropriate name... I had a TILD once but that is another story for another time.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerlander
What?! Are you kidding me or just trolling? A person is absolutely NOT dead when they are having an NDE. I won't even go into biological details. What you've stated can easily be refuted with this: it is a NEAR-death experience. Near... ergo, not a "death experience" at all. It is still accounts coming from living people.

Nobody has ever returned from death. Nobody passes and then lives to tell the tale. Bursts of REM activity in the brain can easily explain vivid experience in such traumatic state. What is experienced is most likely a trauma-induced lucid dream. "TILDs"! LOL! That's a more appropriate name... I had a TILD once but that is another story for another time.

Hello

There are too many perceptions to what one would call the body dying. There are case where the time of death is called and one is moved to the basement to come back to life. In the older days even put into the ground to come back. What is the ture POINT where the body does DIE ? Can we honestly really and truly say that I feel somehow not. We can call a time of death and we can take the actions that say its a death but a much higer power controls that firm and final process.

I had an NDE but too the Dr said that the damage on the heart muscle SHOWS a death did occure.....that I would have been for a short time clinically dead on the monitors a flat line....to him it was a death. NOW not all Dr's would feel that way, he did saying that the science we have can revive....in my case much like the shock pannels would have worked so did the impact on the cememt sidewalk. I too had a choice to make in that place to COME back, I had to agree to make the life changes or I would go for good. I feel that was very a death of the body on some level for me.

Near Death....we do not die....we transform....too maybe in that place we are given a new Soul and that is why it occurs ???

Lynn
Old 01-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Master
Just a small comment... Lucid dreams have a great deal more individual variation than NDE's, which studies have shown contain at least one of several common elements.

It always bothers me when someone tries to lump all other-worldly experiences into one category. The multidimentional universe of consciousness is far more complex than that.

Xan

Old 01-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

It always bothers me when someone tries to lump all other-worldly experiences into one category. The multidimentional universe of consciousness is far more complex than that.
Bears repeating.............
Old 02-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Just a small comment... Lucid dreams have a great deal more individual variation than NDE's, which studies have shown contain at least one of several common elements.

Is that, perhaps, a cop-out? An idea so you don't really have to bother looking for further truth? I don't ask to be a smart ***... so I apologize if it sounds rude.

For me, the opposite is a personal truth. For me, the connections between all these "other-worldly experiences" are all too clear.
From my experiences, the differences would seem to be in how one perceives their experience through the filter of their conscious awareness. Just like how someone's awareness is fuzzy and blurred upon immediately waking up in the morning... so too can you measure conscious awareness in a non-physical state.

As I said, this is my truth. :)
Old 02-06-2012, 02:15 AM
Master
Yes, a bit on the rude side, Xanth... and full of assumptions about how far I have looked into what I experience.

My truth is... there is one universal consciousness with vastly multiple expressions.

Xan

Old 02-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Summerlander

As I said before: a TILD. Not a WILD or a DILD.

That's my truth.