Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-12-2017, 06:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Will I have two or more new cancellations/non-attendances tomorrow?
Judication
Court House
Mature Man
Haha, I look at all three cards and think "Game face on!". I feel like tomorrow's going to be a bit of a testing day and it'll be important to stay mature. There may also be some chasing up of clients who may need to pay a cancellation fee.
Guess: Yes!
Correct!

Quote:
Q: Will my teeth still be this painful tomorrow?
Toil and Labour
Unexpected Income
Privileged Lady
I'm hoping to god this means there will be a bit of work involved (eg I might need to take medication) but hopefully things will take a turn for the better and I'll be living the high life (good teeth, and minimal pain!).
Everything is much better today, actually. A few minor twinges but very easy to work through. I'm feeling good and very relieved :)

Is it time for me to actively seek a new job?
Privileged lady
Main Female
Change + Courtship

Yes, it's time to start interviewing. What's being made clear is that I'm not in an awful position (despite my misgivings at times!); but it's still wise to at least start interviewing and seeing if there is anything more suitable out there.

Will ____ happen in:
1 week? Gift
2 weeks: Concern
3 weeks: Sudden Weath

Gift here feels like a boutonniere - like a small taster. 3 Weeks feels more like the big thing. Well, we'll soon find out.

Am I planning on going out tonight
Change
Community
Marriage
Well, definitely not getting married. But as a 2-of-cups-esque card, yes, I plan on being around like-minded people. A night out will be a welcome change, it'll be nice to be amongst my crew again.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Glad you found your kitty, Inika!

Question: Will I get my "___________________" before December 22nd

Mature man/Main Male/ Official person

3 males what the heck I am going to say yes, official person always make me feel its official.

Personal Notes on a family issue/employment. Just for future references for myself.
1.Community/wealthy man/courtship
2.Courtship/community/change
Old 09-12-2017, 03:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Will I get at least one order tomorrow before 8pm?
Sudden Wealth
High Honour
Gift
This feels like a big yes - which makes me think yes, but also that there may be multiple orders tomorrow. Perhaps I'll hit a revenue record?
This was correct (yes), but I'm learning I need to not take Kipper too literally. What ended up happening was that one of my more expensive items was sold, but I didn't exactly make a new revenue PB or anything.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:04 AM
Master

Will I get at least one order today before 8pm?
Judication
Concern
Unexpected Income

Note to self: Do not look at the word titles, do not look at the word titles...

I'm seeing a lot of concerned faces in the cards before finally, an exchange of a single coin. This makes me think that perhaps there will be a sale, but it may be for one of my smaller items and it'll be at the last minute too, closer towards the end of the time period specified.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Will I get at least one order today before 8pm?
Judication
Concern
Unexpected Income

Note to self: Do not look at the word titles, do not look at the word titles...

I'm seeing a lot of concerned faces in the cards before finally, an exchange of a single coin. This makes me think that perhaps there will be a sale, but it may be for one of my smaller items and it'll be at the last minute too, closer towards the end of the time period specified.
Incorrect!
Not sure what Unexpected Income was trying to say there - perhaps the single coin was meant to say "not even a dime", or to confirm it was a question about money (I'm still learning how to interpret Kipper in combinations rather than card-by-card).

Marriage
Privileged Lady
Gift

This feels like a yes? If I tryyyy to read them all together, this sort of feels like a lady of leisure out shopping, and she's either very heavily window-shopping, or seriously making a purchase.

I'm taking this as a sign that I'm likely to get lots of window-shoppers tomorrow, but a purchase? Perhaps (Gift), but we'll see.

One card flips: Is the lasagne I'm making made with regular or wholemeal pasta?
Regular: Bad Health - the figure here isn't going anywhere!
Wholemeal: Journey - the figure here is up and moving! <-- this one (correct)

Did I finish tidying up the back garden today?
Distant Horizons
Thief
Expectation

All of these cards give a vibe of being 'up in the air' so it feels like a no. Thief in particular looks like a card of pretending. There may have been some activity or a lot of wanting, but no finishing. Guess: No (correct!)

Do I have a lot of plants in my house?
Great Fortune
Community
Mature Woman
A bit difficult to be objective here as obviously I know the answer, but Great Fortune and Community both seem to imply YES, and that there is more than just a plant or two - it's lots, and they might be found in clumps. Mature Woman is an unusual choice up to the point where a) you consider that someone like her is likely to be a gardener, and b) there is a bouquet of flowers in the back. It's a suggestion I may have plants or an ornamental plant. Guess: Yes (correct)

Will I be paid for _____?
Main Female
Mature Man
No clear outcomes here, although there's communication. More cards for likely outcome:
Wealthy Man - I'm seeing the man get his money here, but it's a male... I'm female!
2nd card: Privileged Lady (the female counterpart). I feel like kipper is saying here "Look, fine, here's the gender-specific version, okay?"

This will be a great relief if it comes to pass.

Will I ____ this week?
Lovers
Thoughts
Despair
Uh, no, but it appears there's a lot of fantasising! hahaha.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:46 AM
55Degrees

Am I meeting L for coffee?
Family room
Expectation
Privileged Lady

Sounds like a yes, although it may have to be round at my house unless I'm paying (she's easy going so won't be bothered either way).
Old 11-12-2017, 10:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Marriage
Privileged Lady
Gift

This feels like a yes? If I tryyyy to read them all together, this sort of feels like a lady of leisure out shopping, and she's either very heavily window-shopping, or seriously making a purchase.

I'm taking this as a sign that I'm likely to get lots of window-shoppers tomorrow, but a purchase? Perhaps (Gift), but we'll see.
A: Definitely a yes. Got quite a few orders of my most expensive item!

Judication
Toil and Labour
Message of Concern

Don't look at the card names, don't look at the card names...

I'm thinking no. All the figures are looking concerningly at things and not looking like they're seeing what they want.

Will I have two or more new cancellations/non-attendances tomorrow?
Gift
Privileged Lady
Change

I'm reading this in two ways - the first feels kind of like Christmas shopping, where people give gifts and generally are nice to each other. The second is a suggestion that perhaps people are too wrapped up in Christmas and basically bailing (I note the figure in 'change' is dumping luggage in the car).
A wrapup card: Court House.

I'm thinking people get wrapped up in their Christmas cheer and admin has to chase them up for rebookings/cancellation fees.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Question: Will I get a good /fantastic deal on a car rental for Christmas holiday?

Child/Courthouse/thougts

No because I do everything last min. It will happen though. No other options, child or short type like planning? lol

Question: Will I get 'Sir Meows' A lot' ( kids toy) in the mail by tomorrow? I have been waiting forever!

Family room/Coffin/Unexpected Income

Yes? Coffin says the wait will end. Unexpected income= its coming?!

Question: How will little one's dentist appointment go today?

Mature man/ Toil and labor/ Change

Looks like a male doc. She is suppose to get a couple teeth removed today, preparing for braces in a couple years.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Master

Will my application be chosen?

Sudden Wealth + Main Female + House

It looks like a promising outcome. I'm loving seeing the house which represents stability and solidness ( I should add here, a literal home). The Sudden Wealth card could mean this will happen quite quickly for me. I have my fingers and toes crossed :)
Old 11-12-2017, 10:14 PM
Deactivated Account

^ Wow, awesome, good luck

Update

Quote:
Question: How will little one's dentist appointment go today?

Mature man/ Toil and labor/ Change

Looks like a male doc. She is suppose to get a couple teeth removed today, preparing for braces in a couple years.

Nice doctor, I liked him a lot. Unfortunately, this dentist is charging the highest fee's to do some work. Not the tooth work but the anesthesia and tools to put her to sleep. Give me a damn break. Reality of Ameriacan health care is just too costly. So Change was accurate. I have to press a little more on the questions when I am asking. I thought change would be removal of teeth. Nope, more removal of office. Interesting!