Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
If you can’t understand what is meant by this article explaining a non linear view of Twin Flames then I doubt I or anyone else could articulate it in a way you could comprehend.
You're right there. No one can delineate the meaning in context.

I mean, simply, what is a nonlinear view of a twin flame? What's a nonlinear view? To me, nonlinear means not in a straight line or by metaphor, not sequential. In context it doesn't make sense.

Quote:
Personally it answers many questions I have had, as to why many Twins on earth believe their TF in spirit is an Ascenddd Master or Arch Angel.

Fine. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. I come here to find out. But it doesn't help when a goodly chunk of the prose doesn't add up or, in the case I quoted up there, doesn't make sense. The article itself contained contradictions so it's too ambiguous to inform me. Apologies. That's how it is.

Case closed (for me)
Old 20-11-2017, 02:19 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
I’ve recently come to realise that I think many whom believe whom their twin is is actually a near twin & not a true twin.
And In some case they are angry & disillusioned as to why “their twin” is in a relationship with another, when in actual fact “their twin” is in a relationship with their real Twin flames.

Does that make sense, no one owns anyone & very few have had it confirmed that such & such is actually their twin. From personal experience I can tell you that it is just the same intense unconditional love & signs meeting a near twin as it is meeting the true twin.

But now after reading this article who knows ?

Don't have time to read through the whole tread right now and the article has been deleted... will read through it later... but just wanted to comment on what you said about not being able to tell the difference between a near tf and tf... my issue with this is, if you truly cannot tell the difference... than what is the point of real tfs? What good does real tfs do if others are in other relationships and are mislead because you can't tell the difference. Then what is the point to the whole thing if it's so easy to mistake other stuff for a tf? What good does it do?
Old 20-11-2017, 03:26 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
This caught my attention^

Please explain how psychics would feed off the energy of the connection and how this would affect the twin/soul pair? How does the energy benefit the outside feeder?

Thank you for your question, this is a subject that is just as varied in its own right as twin flames and deserves a lot of respect and open mindedness, I will start by using what is found when you google such a term as Psychic Vampires:

A psychic vampire (psy vamp) is a term used to describe a living person who "drains" others emotionally. They do this either empathically (draining the auric life force) or metaphorically (someone who takes emotionally without giving anything back; a "user")

Source... Google

they are also called:
energy vampires
emotional vampires
sexual vampires

Source... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic_vampire

I wrote this years ago on this forum in response to the same question plus the response to an expereince I had with such people as a concept and too unbelievable to be true, please have an open mind when you read this...

"If you want another term that is similar in its nature to an psychic vampire, then try these..
energy vampire
(the one I chose because it is closer to all of the three other examples below)
sexual vampire
psychic vampire
emotional vampire
Its also called a false twin flame
(although I would be tempted to agree Its new age thinking)
Toxic Friends amd Frenemies are closely related
spiritual rape,

The one thing that is technicly recognised and could be considered remotly connected to all the above is Narcissistic Personality Disorder
I will not post links here as Im sure you will make up your own mind about these conditions if you were to Google them yourself, but I will make this point very clear.... if you or anyone here recognise any of above examples then what Ive described above is something I have already experienced.

so please forgive me If I seem a little defensive if all that Ive written is... in your way of thinking, a concept! humerious! and new age! and an invention of somekind! and 'Very Dramatic'

This thing you call 'concept' comes from Mesopotamia on the Sumerian King List, and dates back to 2400 BC. As Lynn has pointed out above it is referenced in the Bible as Incubus and Succubus." Quote end

In retrospect:
An over eager boss can be an energy vampire
A school bully can drain you of life giving energy (Sorry to say some die from this)
co workers, friends, family, a stranger all inhibit small and mild amounts of negativity which also relates as energy draining, ever felt uneasy when walking into a room after an argument, you cant get out of there fast enough

my own experiences are real enough, any conceptual thinking by anyone else cannot take that away from me because I know they are a real threat to soulmates and twin flames, how I went through such an encounter and overcome it is an essay in itself and way too long here to cut and past in
Old 20-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You're right there. No one can delineate the meaning in context.

I mean, simply, what is a nonlinear view of a twin flame? What's a nonlinear view? To me, nonlinear means not in a straight line or by metaphor, not sequential. In context it doesn't make sense.

Fine. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. I come here to find out. But it doesn't help when a goodly chunk of the prose doesn't add up or, in the case I quoted up there, doesn't make sense. The article itself contained contradictions so it's too ambiguous to inform me. Apologies. That's how it is.

Case closed (for me)

It brings up to mind if every Twin journey might be completely unique. You can read what pertains for your journey and another will read it as something else.