Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-11-2017, 06:38 PM
Guide

he impregnates people for hire

Seriously.

Ok, lets start this dream in that my sister and I are in Los Angeles. I live in this sort of wrought iron bar surrounded, open air courtyard that has flowers growing in pots all along the walls, as in, the pots are in holders welded to the walls. There's a locked gate to come and go out. And I kind of like the set up. I can see what's going on, I am protected, and there's plants everywhere. Real life me would not like it, lol.

Anyway, we're going somewhere so my OTHER sister and I go to a beauty shop that is also in a wrought iron built place, and I find make up to get all dolled up because we're going somewhere, although I didn't know where. I find some Korean beauty products, including a lipstick in 3 colors that gives you an ombre effect like this one

I apparently did not want to leave the comfort of my gate-home because someone put a hit out on me! They said I was trying to kill a baby/child. So whenever I went in a car or outside the house, my sisters surrounded me so that no one could shoot me. I found a baby doll my grandma had made (which I had recently donated IRL last week), but when she had made it she hadn't finished it. It had to hands or feet, just long tabs for arms and legs. It was also a knock off cabbage patch kid doll, and the head could pass for a boy or girl. I decided in the dream I'd make it look like a girl, and glued more hair to the head, finished the hands and feet, and gave it joints. It began to not only look like a finished doll but like an actual child.

Well we get all dressed up and me and the first sister go walking around, and we see a truck with an effigy of a black virgin mary on the back, like a statue built into the back of a truck bed. We thought it was odd to see a truck like that, so we followed it, and ended up at some sort of temple where group weddings were happening. We stood to the side so we would be out of the way. After the couples got married, they'd sometimes give away the bouquets or whatever they were holding, and someone handed me a black barbie that had been made to look like a virgin mary. Her skin was very, very dark, and she was very pretty, but I was wondering what I was going to do with it. A nun came up to us and started talking, and then there was a man standing off to the side.

Let me describe this man first. Tall, black long hair, nice eyes and eyebrows, but a bit chubby (think "dad bod"). He doesn't look bad, but he's obviously in his 40s and if he's been keeping up this gig for a while, he may be running out of customers. Wearing a suit, but no tie. He's just standing around looking at people, smiling and appearing cheerful. The nun gives us his business card and straight up says, this guy impregnates people for a living.

My sister straight up goes, "Ew!" and I just start laughing because who the hell does that? Basically he is a prostitute. But I had a feeling it wasn't for money although money is mentioned. Like not REAL money. I decide I am going to find out more because this is just too good not to find out about. Like I am going to talk about it with my friends later, and tell them all about this dude fishing for money at a group wedding in a thinly veiled attempt to look for unprotected sex.

So I go and talk to this guy, introduce myself, of course there's no name. He basically is like it's the one thing I know how to do. I ask him if he's comfortable knowing that he has all these baby-mommas out there, and all these kids he's never met, and he doesn't care. I ask him how much it costs but he doesn't give me a number. I follow him around asking questions like a reporter. He has a modest house, and doesn't look like he makes a fortune from this "business." I ask if he gives child support and he says no. So I say you can't be charging people too much money then because they're raising these kids with no help. Again, he doesn't give a sum or figure of money. He asks if I want to see what it is all about!

I'm like uh...what? It is obvious that I don't have kids, I want kids, and I've been asking a lot of questions. He thinks I want to hire him! We're sitting on his bed and dream me is like hmm let me think. I start thinking, how am I going to afford a kid? What will my parents think if I show up pregnant with no dad in the picture? My sister saw this dude and she will know exactly where this kid came from! But what other option is there? I said OK, but I am not paying money since this dude can't give me an amount.

That's when I woke up. I thought it was pretty funny because who does that, but then again, the guy never said how much money this would cost.
Old 13-11-2017, 04:57 AM
Guide

Most of the guys I know actually make a lot of money...
Old 13-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Guide

Well that's common sense
Old 14-11-2017, 02:33 AM
Master
the figure in the dream who impregnates woman was providing a service...
something he was good at. he was not seeking monetary gain, as you know
due to observing his living conditions. i don't believe that he was engaged in
"a thinly veiled attempt to look for unprotected sex" either... that's not what
this dream was about.
it's interesting that a nun provided you with this man's business card... as if
the whole "affair" was sanctioned by the church [read: organized spirituality].
the black madonna may be referencing some aspect of spirituality which has
not been brought to light [for your mind].
Black Madonna: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Madonna
in the beginning scene(s) of your dream, you were within a 'cloistered'
environment... separated from the dangers of the outside world.
this setting was comfortable for your sleeping self, but your wakeful
mind would find it intolerable. the idea that there was an active effort
to cause you harm if you were to venture from that protected space
has the support of your dream relations... but the whole concept
seems to evaporate later on, when you're exploring the world.

to me, the dream is saying that you've [subconsciously] constructed
a 'safe environment' in which you (spiritually) interact with the world...
but your wakeful, questioning mind is unsatisfied with the circumstances
of it, and seeks out spiritual truths which have been hidden to you.

in my opinion, marriage is not about finding the richest provider
available, and shunning all "losers" who cannot provide support.
it's about commitment to what you love.
Old 16-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Guide

Yes I do believe the same. A person may not have a ton of money but can be great. A person that lacks drive or ambition (a lazy loser) is not OK lol.
Old 16-11-2017, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll
Yes I do believe the same. A person may not have a ton of money but can be great. A person that lacks drive or ambition (a lazy loser) is not OK lol.
to lack in drive and/or ambition is sounding like an illness that's been
contracted somewhere along the way. i wouldn't dislike someone due
to them having a cold.
Bob Seger ~ Beautiful Loser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xWVRE9FskQ
Old 17-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Guide

I would if they refuse to do what they need to in order to get better.

Especially on my dime.