Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 07-05-2016, 03:37 AM
Master
Buddha said

I just discovered that Buddha said we discover the world through "The Eight Worldly Concerns, in gain and loss, praise and blame, pleasure and pain, happiness and unhappiness. And what I found intriguing was the term "terrible twins" which relates to each one arriving with its opposite as we experience them.

This term I have not heard related to Buddhism before, but of course I have heard the whole twin term related to the twin flame pathway. The Buddhist idea is what makes more sense to me now, only because I understand both sides more aware and in balance of being more integrated more complete in feeling.

I was reflecting on how often in my own process I would dive into things head first as a seeker, the more open I became the more I was fuelled to just let go and let the whole experience just open me in everyway. I suppose in most instances of this, I almost always received the extreme end so the pain body was always first to get hit hard. Mainly because my pain body was leading me first and foremost at that stage and so I felt it all and it all hit hard in me to grow this way.

So naturally all the old patterns and behaviours associated came up in this way in everyway of this immersion, and it usually landed me on my butt over and over to see more, feel more. So in some way my balance was learned the hard way more often than not. Just immersing in it all and often rising up and crashing, then falling down and crashing. So in some ways, the perception and feelings became more like a constant fall ongoing for me. Just one big fall in the pleasure and the pain as one source. Even in my spiritual awakening and dark night being in the extreme immersion of fear and terror in myself, I couldn't fully experience what was all there through any view but that of fear. I was immersed once more complete in it all and again the pain body crashed me hard, and kept me falling over and over to break those fears down and apart in everyway.

So for me both pleasure and pain as an example was more all housed in fear, there really wasn't a great deal of pleasure involved. :)

Walking as an experiencer in this way, I did gain a deeper awareness of much of the pain body and not a great deal of joy in this process, but I liken this kind of experiencing as I choose, as building, building deeper understanding and connection in myself to build the middle path more complete. I see this now.

I create a more complete balance where I do not avoid myself in this way of immersion. The terrible twins were really terrible in my case, but I do feel that they will serve me more in joy of being now without fear consuming the entirety of the spaces.

Today I see more clearly what these terrible twins endured and had to undertake for a richer and more passionate feeling of being and living my life. I wouldn't change it for the world but walking through I would have..

When I was walking through my dark night of the soul, where I had to face myself more deeply, I realized the one thing that showed in this space, was a deep inner knowing and drive in me to live. When you are so afraid of life at the core and of death, you don't fully realize how much you want to live, and how you can live and how you want to be in life. And of course what becomes important to you in the whole stream of past needs and desires, becomes much less in this moment of transitioning back into life less consumed by conditioned mind and fear, and just being me. :)

So this feeling unknown in me hidden by fear and terror, I see became the reason I immersed so deeply into life, somewhere in me wanted it so badly. Somewhere in me I couldn't know, till I let go fully to see it and feel it more complete as I am.

So now I guess I can recreate those terrible twins in me now as a source of Eight worlds without concern as much as just being more aware of them, and knowing what they taught and teach me ongoing as life in this way of being and becoming more complete with all life as one.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail. -Confucious

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 07-05-2016, 08:29 AM
Master
Eight wordly concerns

remind me of yin/yang.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
remind me of yin/yang.

Yes........

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 08-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Suspended
Actually I don't want to enter this thread but someone may have interest to know what I knew.

There are more than "eight twins" and an infinity of it. I used to change a bad god into a goodone for just to bring the good one from Light-Power that is inside the light. The process is to change position and the good god is present in this world.

They are young and old,life and dead,beautiful and ugly........endless "twins" you can think of.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Actually I don't want to enter this thread but someone may have interest to know what I knew.

There are more than "eight twins" and an infinity of it. I used to change a bad god into a good for just to bring the good one from Light-Power that is inside the light. The process is to change position and the good god is present in this world.

They are young and old,life and dead,beautiful and ugly........endless "twins" you can think of.

Yes Jeremy.... yin/yang.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:06 AM
Master
Quote:

There are more than "eight twins" and an infinity of it. I used to change a bad god into a good for just to bring the good one from Light-Power that is inside the light. The process is to change position and the good god is present in this world.

I know you didn't want to enter into this thread, but seeing you have, I just wanted to share this.

Are their any twins really? Or are all these numbers and relationships we place upon the infinite nature of all life, become just a way and path that allows us understand separation/or the break down of reality to build awareness of the interconnected nature of all life moving itself as life is being and moving.

So endless makes the relating endless too I guess.

Old 08-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Yes Jeremy.... yin/yang.

Sky,

Actually people don't know exactly this opposite relationship and don't know how to use it my way. It's because only the one who can create know the process of it. May be others only can heal a person for sickness or maintaining healthy lifestyle.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Sky,

Actually people don't know exactly this opposite relationship and don't know how to use it my way. It's because only the one who can create know the process of it. May be others only can heal a person for sickness or maintaining healthy lifestyle.

Jeremy how do you use it your way ?
Old 08-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I know you didn't want to enter into this thread, but seeing you have, I just wanted to share this.

Are their any twins really? Or are all these numbers and relationships we place upon the infinite nature of all life, become just a way and path that allows us understand separation/or the break down of reality to build awareness of the interconnected nature of all life moving itself as life is being and moving.

So endless makes the relating endless too I guess.

In Light-Power this is a reality. But for others it may not just because no others can reach up to that level of life creation. So what is real that I told you can become unreal.

This is not a separation but a comparison among life in all aspects and a reality. What I done is when I "enter" or view from outside the light the twins are there to show me perfectly. I can then exchange their position.

It can also quote as "the opposite reality" but nothing there when I don't look for it.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Jeremy how do you use it your way ?

Sky,

This is an advance mana. So far I know not yet have any God knows how to do it. That is why Buddha praise my talent and my thread is sent else where. I can explain it but others may not believe and can create more argument, so I just keep silent.