Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-10-2012, 03:13 AM
Guide

Unhappy Pain in the back of neck

I noticed when I am talking to a spirit person, the back of my neck hurts, its right where you can't feel your cervical vertebra right before it connects to your skull. Does that mean anything?

I noticed that when I concentrate on it it feels like there's a hole in the back of my neck.... and it feels like there is energy going through it, I'm not entirely sure whats going on but when I try concentrating on closing it and pushing out the energy that's coming in it tends to push back somewhat... or at least when I stop trying to close the hole and keep the energy out it goes right back to flowing into my head...

is that a bad thing? whats going on?
Old 26-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Glen

The pain you are experiencing at the back of your neck is where the spirit you are channeling connects to you. The back of the neck is the throat chakra and the communicating spirit uses this channel. Let the spirit know they must ease off and they are hurting you. The key is that they are learning as well and may not realize they are hurting you. Nothing to fear. just work with the spirit.

Glen
Old 26-11-2012, 05:45 PM
mystic kate

i was going to mention the throat chakra too. for what its worth- not that i am a channeler- but i dont think you should try and block it- it sounds to me that your throat chakra may be being unblocked during the channeling. i think this may be a good thing. and in any case its nice to feel these things?
Old 26-11-2012, 09:51 PM
Administrator
Hey False Awakening

Many people say spirit connect to them from where you say. for myself it doesnt happen spirit speak to me face to face. but it does happen a lot especially if you are just starting out,

Namaste
Old 27-11-2012, 12:43 AM
Guide

Hmmm maybe... I am just starting out at speaking to spirit people though :) I try my best... I just don't like the pain I get in my neck... It bothers me... That and I sometimes get pain on my head... Well sometimes other times it just feels wierd not tingly wierd just like something is sitting on, pulling down my hair... Hmmm but that could be other things I guess.
Old 27-11-2012, 06:50 AM
Master

try connecting to the area and asking it to connect you to the light, and also send your own love and light to the area.
Old 27-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Administrator

Hey FalseAwakening

If it is spirit connecting to you just ask them to give you the thought not the feeling ie pain, they willl remove it

Namaste
Old 27-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Glen

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
I just don't like the pain I get in my neck... It bothers me... That and I sometimes get pain on my head... Well sometimes other times it just feels wierd not tingly wierd just like something is sitting on, pulling down my hair... Hmmm but that could be other things I guess.

Tell the spirit that it is hurting you and to please ease off. Its part of communicating with the other side. Its not like they are standing next to you and whispering in your ear. They are connecting directly to you thru your throat chakra to communicate. The pulling sensation is the spirit channeling thru you. If you tell them to " please back off, you're hurting me", they will comply. There is no need to go thru pain to channel.
The first few time I channeled I had the same experience. Once I learned that I could ask them to "not so hard, you're hurting me" They adjusted and everything is fine. Have fun, don't endure the pain or else you won't enjoy the experience. By the way if they don't ease off, tell them to get lost in no uncertain terms. YOu are not a puppet, it is a cooperative venture.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:21 AM
Aquarian

It sounds like you're being psychically attacked.

There are so many evil spirits out there, I can't recommend channeling in the slightest.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:27 AM
Guide

Maybe, I have told it that it hurts me and to stop but it doesn't stop... Only when I go to bed and wake up from it I don't feel it anymore... I'd get scary nightmares and a feeling I was somehow trespassing somed foreign property in my own room... I had clinicals at the hospitals around here so I'm pretty sure that's where I picked them up....

It's not like that anymore but idk if they hear me or even pay attention to me when I say stop and leave me alone... it doesn't happen very often... The most often things now are hugs before bed...