Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Administrator
Co - Channelling with a Fellow Medium

Hello

I thought I would share something that happened last Sunday in at a Metaphysical Sunday talk.

The speaker that was up closing the day is a fellow Medium and her and I have done work together many times. She was doing the Grand Mother's Native Song, for the woman from the "Highway of Tears" walk that she had been on Friday. Suddenly she started to break down in tears and lost the path along the song. I felt that she could use some assistance so I sent out the energy link to support her. I went into channel but I was not ready for how very many there was to come in. I too was over whelmed with emotions and I broke into a river of tears. In that I took the energy from her so she could compose and close the day.

Another person sitting by me made the mistake of touching me on the arm and she then picked up some of what I was getting. She is senstive by had never seen anything in vision. Well she pulled back suddenly and too was over come in tears. I had the full on 5 sense experience and I had well over 500 missing woman with me. Not just from the one hightway but from many similar roads all accross North America.

I was prepared for some coming in spirit in as I felt the pressence but I was not ready for so very many at once is all. I was overtaken by emotions a river of tears and I had to sit and really re ground I was dizzy and felt sick. I got support from the other Medium and another one that was our speaker to help them move from me and on. We all in that moment felt a huge rush of energy leave the room and us.

Why I felt it so very strongly is that I have worked on some of those missing cases and its not easy. I think what happened is there was a piggy back effect that brought in many more to me at the one time. I have had that happen before but I was ready for that and I knew the history of what I would take on. This was out of the blue all I recall is her saying "highway" and in they came. The rest is a bit foggy.

I too know that we are never given more in life than we can take on and that we are well prepared coming into this life for what we could given to take on. This Sunday I can explain was I was "so out of it " as many have put it to me. I am good at holding and pulling back the emotions...so to break down like I did is not normally me.

I am sure there are others that have experiences to share when suddenly and not knowing why they were over come with emotions. Many times that is spirit working through us and we simply do not understand how that works.

I bless all those missing woman that sadly walk that Highway so support what ever habbits haunt them in life, and that clousre is found in death.

Lynn
Old 13-10-2012, 04:36 AM
Henri77

A powerful, moving story. Something few ever experience I guess.
Old 13-10-2012, 09:54 PM
Administrator
Hi lynn

That was a powerful story i have crossed people over but one or two at a time,i was told by and old romany gypsy many moons ago,i would only have been 17 or so,and she told me you dont cry with the passing of time or passing of loved ones,which is true i dont, but she said to me when your feet toutch the ground in the place you should be, it will be like a river of tears.

Namaste
Old 13-10-2012, 10:15 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hi lynn

That was a powerful story i have crossed people over but one or two at a time,i was told by and old romany gypsy many moons ago,i would only have been 17 or so,and she told me you dont cry with the passing of time or passing of loved ones,which is true i dont, but she said to me when your feet toutch the ground in the place you should be, it will be like a river of tears.

Namaste

Hello

Yes, I do not cry for those that pass as I know well they are simply transformed not gone from us fully.

Looking at what is said here "when your feet touch the ground in the place you should be, it will be like a river of tears". Reading that I can realate to that on a very deeply personal level. I have always just sucked back that energy that is emotions and taken it with me to clear in private (if need be). I have choosen to leave a room when a message comes in and in a way that is hiding the gift given. This was the first time that I so openly let it flow and I needed the feet very much to touch the ground again. I needed assistance from two other's to come down and to settle and ground.

New level of awareness and an awakening of sorts.

Lynn
Old 14-10-2012, 04:44 AM
Master
Amazingly experience, Lynn. Bless your beautiful heart.

Xan

Old 19-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Master

That sounds like an amazing experience - a release of sorts amongst other things. Thank you.