Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 07-05-2011, 07:07 AM

Can you heal yourself?

Can you heal yourself?

How do you know if your meant to be a healer?
Old 07-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by sec88
Can you heal yourself?

Yes......and No.........depending on your definition of "you".

When you Realize "you" are not the healer..........then YOU can heal by spreading a higher vibration, like a glass will vibrate at the frequency of the tuning fork held next to it.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:14 PM
MYFIGO

When I first started, I had some amazing success with pain caused by emotional issues. Since then, I have much better success working with others. I'm still learning.

You might enjoy reading a book called "The Amazing Secrets of Psychic Healing" by Benjamin Bibb

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26807772/S...sychic-Healing

How do I know I was meant to be a healer? I've received confirming visions and signs leading me to it and as I continue to work with healing. Also, I willingly spend so much time doing it expecting nothing in return but the opportunity to help others heal and feel happier about their lives.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:48 PM
themaster

Hey sec88
Quote:
Can you heal yourself?
Yep, intention it.. healing is removing beliefs without looking at them.. good idea.. cause many of our beliefs when looked at our nasty and negative
Quote:
Your not meant to do anything.. choose for you.. follow your excitement.. if healing is exciting explore.. if roller-skates are exciting explore.. have fun creator god
Old 07-05-2011, 06:01 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings sec88:

The answer is yes--in fact--you should begin by healing yourself and then you will know that you are a healer.

Peace and Love on your path of self-discovery....

Blessed be...
Old 07-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Lunacie

Quote:
Can you heal yourself?

I can heal my broken bones but not my neurological disorders (ADHD and Migraine, etc.).

Quote:

Being a healer is a part of who I am. I knew when the first time I did a healing on someone it actually made a difference. I know because it continues to make a difference.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Master
I think deep down you know if you are a healer and I believe anyone can heal themselves.
Spiritlite.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Master
I think its the best place to start, but then I've only recently considered offering healing work.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:40 PM
flutterangel

I believe that yes, you can heal yourself. I had help healing from MS, but now it is up to me to continually keep up the healing. Through meditation, I work on healing parts of my body and also others.
flutterangel
Old 08-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Seeker
I am able to cure myself from flues, colds, etc. Also when I put my hands on somepart of my body or someone else they heat much - mostly to ones I love.
But sometimes the effect is too short and the reason is a lack of real faith