Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Master

I'd agree James. Black and white has a definition that color does not. It's sharper, and conveys more emotions. It's bolder and can't hide behind the distraction of color. There is no room for mistakes.

I think it is wonderful that you have the freedom to work as you wish. Yes, I said freedom because a crippled body is a prison from which one looks out at the world and sees what one wishes to do (and used to!) but can't anymore.

I am waiting for my Medicare to begin on July 1. I will have doctor's appointments lined up at that time to get things done. Maybe I will regain some of my mobility someday.

Well, I can't do a 'garden' anymore but I do plant tomato seeds. My plants are miniature and never leave the pot. I tour them around in a wagon catching the best rays in the morning and spotty shade in the afternoon. We have just to many mosquitoes where I live with all the farmland surrounding me. I've already had West Nile back in 2012. That was enough to get my attention. I was in the hospital for 3 days and recovering for 6 months.

I agree with double/triple talk. I don't get into definitions and split definitions. Up there is 'heaven' or whatever you call it.

Yes, I have to agree, again, that those who watch over us are just like us. Some aren't even done incarnating here in the 3D (or whatever you want to call it ). I do like to thank them when they assist me; they remind me sometimes of something that's important that I need to remember. I also know they aren't here sometimes when bad things happen.

I've learned everything in our lives happening, isn't a science, cut into stone before we were born.

I suffered some brain damage from an illness some years ago and seemed to be able to tap into the spiritual realm for a number of months. I observed some pretty amazing stuff.

For me, I've had more than one guide (sometimes one, sometimes more). And my experience is that there are times during major events when there is a lot of activity and interaction that goes in to making things go as desired. Theirs? Mine? Ours?

I had an experience once where I was 'listening in' to planning some events in my life.

I wrote this to a friend of mine a few months back on the incident.

I had never realized just how much effort and detail that goes into each and every one of us that are incarnating. The conferencing, planning, directing, protecting, teaching, setting up, cajoling. Everything has to be in place.

They have deep discussions on how to play things out. They make suggestions amongst themselves, knock holes into it, add this, take that away until they have a solid plan.

They were animated in their discussion, unaware that I was standing there watching them. Then, suddenly, one happened to look over and see me observing. There was an equivalent "You don't belong here" said in my brain, and of a curtain being pulled between me and them and they cut me off from their conference.

My takeaway from that experience was how "human" they are. It's not all magical, easy flowing and written in stone. There are predicaments, contradictions, problem-solving, uncertainty, in every incident. Each one of us incarnating has a custom made plan for everything we experience.

My avatar is me, lol. Very much female tho I don't claim to be feminine. I just plod through these days.

I just have to smile at your past attempts to explain away Bartholomew! Ain't happening even though you may have had a more organized and comfortable life before Bart. I'm sure now you wouldn't trade him for the world.

I'm an empath of a different sort. I am crippled by people's visible pain and by their emotions. I can really get wrapped up in their dramas. I have to guard myself. And I can pick up on people's thoughts sometimes. The emotional part. They feel this or that therefore I derive this or that about their view on the situation.

Imagination. I don't think this forum talks about the foundation our world walks on regarding it. I don't understand it enough! And I doubt I ever will.

Doctors are taught in what is physical and/or concrete symptoms. I have a book I am reading right now where the author, a doctor, reminisces about her time in medical school: "The medical curriculum is so overloaded with information that you just have to learn what you hear, as you hear it... "

In other words there is just so much information that is being thrown at them they don't have time to question it. It's later that a few disentangle themselves from the pack and question what they were taught.

It may be a fluke article they read that dislodges their logic of what they were taught and gets their free-flow thinking activated again. And/or possibly by those who 'see' with their eyes cases where what they were taught isn't the truth.

There are some James. And more and more with every generation.

Yes, purity is certainly how I eat. I am so much more aware now that I eat pure foods. It's more than that though. This life threatening allergy thing has worn me down. I mean to the nubs.

It's a challenge every day to not get sick from cross-contamination (the f word for people with my type of allergies).

For what purpose? Simple: surrender. Taking me down to the basics. When one is taken down to the basics everything added is a good thing. Waking up not in pain and appreciating a sunrise, the taste of a tomato freshly picked, seeing new baby ducklings with their mother as she teaches them how to swim (I observed that last one just this morning). And if one doesn't have time for anything but the basics one can't get in trouble with nasty, judgmental thoughts (um, that would be me).

I am aware that our American society is killing themselves on their diets. Even if I could go back to eating as I did before Allergy, I wouldn't.

If I try to tell someone (who invariably asks questions (like why are illnesses increasing) and I tell them much of it is our diet...they get that glazed look in their eyes and are either silent or change the subject. Politeness is the only reason they don't just walk away. I know that, because I feel it.

I have come to the conclusion that people don't want to change their diet and would rather risk dying at an early age, have to go through operations followed by chemo and/or radiation, or having to go through a lifetime of illnesses due to an autoimmune disease, degenerative disease or even Alzheimer's.

And prevention is a simple as eating pure foods.

My luck I will live to be 90.

Have a good day, James.