Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 07-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Deactivated Account

"Use whatever excuse you can to vibrate in harmony with those things you've been saying you want. And when you do, those things that are a vibrational equivalent flow into your experience in abundance. Not because you deserve it, not because you've earned it, but because it's the natural consequence of the Law of Attraction. That which is like unto itself is drawn"

~Abraham
Old 07-08-2017, 01:05 PM
It's amazing to me that as a teacher...I have not heard one thing that is not true from them!
That last one made me think of that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-08-2017, 05:28 PM

Many people focus upon unwanted things, with no deliberate attention to
the emotional Guidance within them...
And because of the misalignment of Energy, they do not get results from their action,
so then they try harder by offering more action, but still things do not improve.

Like the air you breathe, abundance in all things is available to you.
Your life will simply be as good as you allow it to be.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Smile

Your emotions are your indicator of how your active thought blends,
or doesn’t blend, with the thought Source is thinking about the
same subject in the same moment.

Old 11-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
There is a momentum that was established, by the Source within you,
long before your emergence into this physical body.
And with far less effort than you think, you can tap into that momentum,
and it will serve you enormously well.

That's a good one, and I particularly like the use of the word "momentum".
Old 11-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Deactivated Account

There will be a time, not so far from now, that you will look back on this phase of your life and instead of condemning it or beating up on it... instead of blaming or guilting, you will feel appreciation for it, because you will understand that a renewed desire for life was born out of this time period that will bring you to physical heights that you could not have achieved without the contrast that gave birth to this desire.

~Abraham-Hicks

One of my favorites!
Old 13-08-2017, 01:03 AM
Knower

"Don't ask people who aren't in the vortex to love you; they can't."
Old 13-08-2017, 01:39 AM
Deactivated Account

^ Aint that the truth!

Your joy factor will remain constant as you are continually refining your ideas of what you want, and that's why it is so important for you to get everybody else out of the equation. They've got their own game going on; they don't understand your game. Give them a break; stop asking them what they think. Start paying attention to how you feel. Joy will be yours immediately, and everything else that you have ever thought would make you happy, will start flowing, seemingly effortlessly, into your experience.

-Abraham

*foxy agrees*
Old 13-08-2017, 02:04 AM
Knower

Aw, cute fox. :)

"Your Inner Being always sees the best in every person, even when they are not seeing the best in you.... Inner Being is siding with you so much that it will not find fault in someone even who is finding fault in you."
Old 13-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Thumbs up

The achievement of anything that you desire must be considered success,
whether it is a trophy or money or relationships or things.
But if you will let your standard of success be your achievement of joy—everything else
will fall easily into place.
For in the finding of joy, you are finding vibrational alignment with the resources of the Universe.