Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-09-2014, 02:22 AM
FantasyNut

I agree with a lot of what has been said here. I feel the experience on the other side will be what you make of it overall.

Some different materials I have read give the advice that if you are worried, or even just to be safe, just say/think something along the lines of wanting to only meet or see those with your best interests at heart/in mind.

Also, if at the time of crossing over you don't want to go straight into the tunnel, you can just resist it and refuse to go.

Just a couple of my thoughts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, always use your own discernment and don't give your own personal power to any other entity.

One more thing, if you would like to do some extra reading on the possibility of E.T.'s and other beings of the like, I would suggest the "Wes Penre Papers." If you do decide to go and read through it, remember, use your own discernment and compare your knowledge with what he says. The first few papers are actually mostly about how the reading should be approached. Do with that what you will. I'm still maintaining some doubts and the like until I have the time to do my own research and come to better, more informed conclusions.

Sorry for the long reply, hopefully it wasn't too long and was some kind of help/reassurance. :)

Edit: Just thought of something to add: Don't let fear rule your life. What I have started doing fairly recently (within the last 2 or 3 months) is simply acknowledge everything (not necessarily with words, just don't ignore things). I'm a big fan of the belief that says "the focus on a thing brings about more of that thing" (read: focus = energy). As such, once I've acknowledged everything around me, it loses the power to become an unseen possibility that surprises me completely in a not very good way. I simply focus on the outcome I want in my own neck of the woods, so to speak, without an attachment to the outcome (what will be will be). The Wes Penre Papers give a better description of this kind of thing somewhere, although I already had this outlook before reading those. They really just MOSTLY confirmed what I started to/already had been believing from my personal research. It was really quite a synchronicity (except for the E.T. part, that was new, although I had briefly glanced at such theories somewhere between 4 or 5 months ago).

Anyway, sorry again for the length. I can sometimes just keep blabbing on and on and on.

Many blessings and may you find fulfillment in whatever you do.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Cat Princess
Hi

I am very frightened by the theory that says that there are evil archons and reptilians that secretely rule planet Earth and that the white light we see when we die is really a trap for our souls so that we can be reincarnated back to Earth to continue to serve these archons (feeding them by our energy).

How do you see this theory? Is there any truth to it? What do you think?

Most people that have had NDE:s seem to have experienced a tremendous love and if these evil archons really also could trap us after Death I think they would not be able to fake such a tremendous love if the were so evil? I am very confused by this.

this:

K: You remember, sir, I think I read it in the Tibetan tradition or some other tradition, that when a person dies, is dying, the priest or the monk comes in and sends all the family away, locks the door and says to the dying man, "Look you're dying - let go - let all of your antagonisms, all your worldliness, all your ambition, let go, because you are going to meet a light in which you will be absorbed, if you let go. If not, you'll come back. Which is, come back to the stream. You will be the stream again.

The stream, I believe, is human suffering. So whats being suggested is the opposite and if true, that it comes from a Tibetan tradition, it may hold some weight. As Krishnamurti is repeating it then I tend to go with it. White light or not, jus don't cling to your pain, thats fairly obvious once its been suggested I think.

The etheric body of a meat eater is more beastial. Folk may see this occasionaly and confuse it with something else. If there are reptilians then it is, imo, an element of our psyche. Humans are dumb enough on their own. The fact we don't see it, myself included, leads to apportioning blame elsewhere for the travesty that is our making only...and ours to be free of.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 12-09-2014, 06:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
I am very frightened by the theory that says that there are evil archons and reptilians that secretely rule planet Earth and that the white light we see when we die is really a trap for our souls so that we can be reincarnated back to Earth to continue to serve these archons (feeding them by our energy).

I think it's absolute nonsense, conjured up by humans who want to manipulate others through fear. That's it.
Old 13-09-2014, 08:40 AM
batman12

they are called Fallen Angels in the Bible Jinns in the Quran..Media represents them as Aliens.but they are not..
They are shapeshifters and Majority of them are working with the Lucifer..Lucifer controls all the money source in the world with his gang..
Old 26-09-2014, 10:06 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Hi

Most people that have had NDE:s seem to have experienced a tremendous love and if these evil archons really also could trap us after Death I think they would not be able to fake such a tremendous love if the were so evil? I am very confused by this.

If something like an evil archon or evil "reptilian" is the manifestation of your own inner demons, then I say yes you could possibly be faced with such a thing. To me, the concept mainly sounds like paranoid drivel made popular by that 5d site where bloggers seem to use scare tactics to invite others to be just as miserable about being human as they are. That's my personal opinion!

I have many fears about this and the other side, but it all has to do with me, and not some "external monsters" here to claim my soul and enslave it.

In the wise words of bob Marley: only ourselves can free our minds!

If you learn to read your self very well, you will discover all your blocks are self created and problems are self fulfilling. Any "monsters" are what you yourself have attracted to your mind.
Old 26-09-2014, 10:20 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3
this:

K: You remember, sir, I think I read it in the Tibetan tradition or some other tradition, that when a person dies, is dying, the priest or the monk comes in and sends all the family away, locks the door and says to the dying man, "Look you're dying - let go - let all of your antagonisms, all your worldliness, all your ambition, let go, because you are going to meet a light in which you will be absorbed, if you let go. If not, you'll come back. Which is, come back to the stream. You will be the stream again.

The stream, I believe, is human suffering. So whats being suggested is the opposite and if true, that it comes from a Tibetan tradition, it may hold some weight. As Krishnamurti is repeating it then I tend to go with it. White light or not, jus don't cling to your pain, thats fairly obvious once its been suggested I think.

The etheric body of a meat eater is more beastial. Folk may see this occasionaly and confuse it with something else. If there are reptilians then it is, imo, an element of our psyche. Humans are dumb enough on their own. The fact we don't see it, myself included, leads to apportioning blame elsewhere for the travesty that is our making only...and ours to be free of.

I agree. I was raised close to Tibetan belief systems, but really find their Buddhism largely pessimistic. To reach enlightenment is "good" and one should desire to stop manifesting in this reality. To continue the path of samsara is "bad" and one should not peruse it. I just can't get behind that. How many "enlightened" tulkus are now living average western lifestyles, totally forgetting about that great goal? Why would we be here if not to experience it?

I feel like there is a lot of escapism surrounding the idea of samsara, and how we must cease suffering. Maybe not in the foundation of Buddhist philosophy itself, but definitely in the folks who practice it. That's my opinion. We are built largely not to desire suffering, and to desire salvation, but existence is not purely about desire. What to desire or what not to desire.

I agree that we will blame our suffering on external demons because we don't understand what is truly causing our it. I think when you do reach enlightenment you say to yourself, "oh! This is why I am suffering" and then the pain becomes unimportant. It is no longer a priority. You still may follow the same kind of living, or the same cycle of samsara, but you are not trapped in it anymore. You just let it be.

When we trap ourselves in fear, isn't it merely for the purpose of experiencing fear--one of the many facets of existence to be explored? As an whole, it is our nature to experience it all. No need to "end" it until you really want to.
Old 03-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you very much everyone for your very kind answers, they have indeed been most helpful
Old 03-10-2014, 07:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
If something like an evil archon or evil "reptilian" is the manifestation of your own inner demons, then I say yes you could possibly be faced with such a thing. To me, the concept mainly sounds like paranoid drivel made popular by that 5d site where bloggers seem to use scare tactics to invite others to be just as miserable about being human as they are. That's my personal opinion!

some of that resonates with me, some not. I can't quite fully deny their existence. I try to find the most unifying, most overlapping parts of explanations of such phenom. There's a lot of talk of the dark spirits being those who are denied bodies, they can no longer incarnate. But they are still so indentified with the desires of the bodies they once had, they can't let go, can't turn around and face the light. Hence they seek to experience vicariously, to get energy from embodied spirits.

The darkness IS that which WILL NOT face the light. If it would face the light, it would change, it feels like it would cease to exist. IT IS what the light rejects. Angels & masters speak of how anything embodied is still redeemable. I'm guessing this means true real living Spirits (whereas, some sort of spirit does inhabit a clone, for spirit is life, it IS the part that is alive, it's not the body that remains after death, but I suppose it's possible even a clone is redeemable, still has choices). So as long as a real living Spirit is in a reptilian, it is still redeemable, and from what I've read/heard many reps are ascending too, they have turned to the light and are as redeemable as any humans. Whereas some ET's cannot reproduce how they used to, not thru sex or love-this is their just rewards, the consequences of their choices, that they have lost this ability. Hence they not only seek other humanoid hosts, but cloning is the attempt to control the kind of spirit that is in the living clone, which doesn't even know how to face the light, doesn't even know that's a choice. As I try to grasp it, the archons might be dark service-to-self thought forms, so strong and multiplied they take on a life of their own, so to speak. If your vibe matches them, they will attach to you. But one need not fear them, as long as you can recognize your own dark thought processes and choose whether to identify with them, and you choose not to, they will go away cuz you don't feed them.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:51 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Angel Cat princess. I noticed you mentioned Archons. I will check up on this as I am also interested in the point you made. I'll get back soon on that. By the way....At the back of everything there is only one force. Its love. There is only love. This love completely dissolves anything and everything. You have a spark of this within you. The trouble is we split everything up into opposites. When everything is just a different part of the one. Theres a little trick you can try. Try this for 5 minutes. Don't name anything and just observe. On the case. Back soon. Love and light
Old 24-10-2014, 03:24 AM
Suspended

Think about the reality in which our spiritual life exists....the atmosphere.

Everyday we receive atmospheric wavelengths with information of sound, imagery and state of wavelength....that contact our brain psyche and give it signals of information.

Scientists are burning our atmosphere, UFO bodies are falling out.

We know by evidence that UFO bodies are burnt sound as we witness the bodies burning. UFO formations create new sounds that our psyche brain receives....these are false sound images and false information.

They attack our natural chemical relationships as the wavelength is burnt, hence instead of creation our natural blood of iron, it replaces by signal a burnt meteor metal. This is how we gained new implants in our natural cellular formation process, using natural wavelengths.

Wavelengths meet the atmospheric signals, atmospheric signals are now coming from the star groups via scientific experiments of meteors and UFO radiation/star radiation. This is how we get FALSE INFORMATION.

Although we are all being attacked by this false information, do not be concerned, as your loving, kind spirit has always been safe in the light.

Your spiritual spirit of light exists in a higher light sound than organic life. When the organic life dies, your higher light body is released from the organic holding of life.

No one can harm your higher light spirit, it is safe beyond any form of burnt light wavelength as a chemical condition for organic life.