Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-05-2014, 10:50 PM
Experiencer
Last thing someone heard/saw before passing away: Does it stick with them?

The reason I'm posting this is that in my country an innocent woman was murdered by a whole group of people while being accused of killing children to black magic.

First of all, even if she was guilty she didn't deserve it, no being deserves being treated like that.
All started with a rumor on a facebook page claiming that a woman was kidnapping and sacrificing kids to some black magic. They spread the word about along a facial composite. Then this woman, mother of 2 kids was just visiting her cousin and got caught by these people.
They spanked her, tied her and all sort things you don't want to know or see. They recorded videos of it for Christ's sake! And I watched it on the news, seriously it was so sad, so revolting. They did all that believing that they were doing "justice". What kind of justice is that?
This poor woman was said to have some mental problems, we don't know for sure, other than that she was just a mother, leaving 2 kids behind, one is just a 1 year old baby.
When the police enforcement got to the place was too late, she died on the hospital, she was literally beaten to death.
Police officers said that no children had disappeared at all in that neighborhood.

I can't help but feel sorry for her and all her family. Lots of people are revolted, how can such thing happen?

Now my question, would this brutality stick to her mind after she passed away? How confused will she be?

I can't swear here, but imagine all that awful words people say to hurt and offend someone. They killed her while screaming these words out loud, screaming for an insane justice. Even children joined the mob to lynch this poor woman. That's what she heard and saw before getting unconscious.

Is there anything we can do for her? Pray? Will she be fine after all this?
Old 08-05-2014, 01:01 AM
yumi14

Prayers for her would only help.

I , too believe if she were mentally Ill , she should have received the help she needed.
If she were guilty of any crime, the right thing to do would have been to give her a fair trial. For people to take matters into their own hands like that is just as wrong as the crimes they accuse her of. Its mentally Ill the way she was treated and yet , they had a problem with her mental illness?

The whole thing is messed up from every angle and guess what? Everyone winds up guilty that way. Now, they have her blood on their hands. Now they will have to face their own karma, and justice as well as facing their creator.

There were better ways of dealing with her than that.

People are brutal .

So, yes, prayer for her can only help.

I'm not sure if she carries this into the afterlife. I'm not an expert on things like that. Maybe others will have better answers to that.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:31 AM
Experiencer

I think that the trauma would be so intense, it would briefly follow her into the afterlife. It might be wishful thinking, but I believe that the spirits of people who have a traumatic death are "cocooned", and healed on the other side. I think of the place as a "healing tower". If she had mental problems, they didn't follow her "home" in any kind of long term sense. Every soul there is sane, beautiful, and whole. I believe this because my brother lost all the fingers on one hand in a terrible accident. He "visited" us after death, and the first thing he did was hold up his hand, to show that his fingers were there! I agree with yumi that prayers can only help. They help us feel that we are expressing our love and compassion, and that makes the world better!
Old 08-05-2014, 03:24 AM
Experiencer
Thank you for your answers.
It seems that there was never any crime at all.
Only a rumor on internet and unfortunately she looked like the face they thought the criminal (that never existed) had. At least some of them will face not only karma but justice on Earth too as the investigation keep going.
It seems they took her randomly, 'cause she had an odd book on her hands...that in the end was just a Bible.
Sometimes it's hard to have faith in humanity.
I'm very thankful for all your insights here in this forum, people are too distant from our Creator these days.
Old 23-05-2014, 09:25 PM
Master

What a mess! Here's the story. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/brazil-woma...rumour-1447731
Old 23-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Administrator
A story like this give you no faith in the human race.look at years ago if you were a psychic you would have been burned ,at the stake people are a scurge on mother earth.lies and total ignorance have killed many people,
when anyone passes through a trauma illness etc,they go into healing in the spirit world just like a hospital here. they will be helped to move on they wont suffer, but what goes around comes around,so the perfetraitors will not get away with it,

Namaste
Old 26-05-2014, 03:48 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
The reason I'm posting this is that in my country an innocent woman was murdered by a whole group of people while being accused of killing children to black magic.

First of all, even if she was guilty she didn't deserve it, no being deserves being treated like that.
All started with a rumor on a facebook page claiming that a woman was kidnapping and sacrificing kids to some black magic. They spread the word about along a facial composite. Then this woman, mother of 2 kids was just visiting her cousin and got caught by these people.
They spanked her, tied her and all sort things you don't want to know or see. They recorded videos of it for Christ's sake! And I watched it on the news, seriously it was so sad, so revolting. They did all that believing that they were doing "justice". What kind of justice is that?
This poor woman was said to have some mental problems, we don't know for sure, other than that she was just a mother, leaving 2 kids behind, one is just a 1 year old baby.
When the police enforcement got to the place was too late, she died on the hospital, she was literally beaten to death.
Police officers said that no children had disappeared at all in that neighborhood.

I can't help but feel sorry for her and all her family. Lots of people are revolted, how can such thing happen?

Now my question, would this brutality stick to her mind after she passed away? How confused will she be?

I can't swear here, but imagine all that awful words people say to hurt and offend someone. They killed her while screaming these words out loud, screaming for an insane justice. Even children joined the mob to lynch this poor woman. That's what she heard and saw before getting unconscious.

Is there anything we can do for her? Pray? Will she be fine after all this?

Things don't feel "hurtful" anymore on the other side (after a while). It will be a memory, but won't be painful (or at least it doesn't have to be, I guess it depends on how well you want to connect with a particular memory)
Old 27-05-2014, 01:34 PM
pathfinder

This kind of traumatic death is enormously confusing, but there are people on the other side who deal with these difficult passings, so maybe just sending love and understanding would help them to help her. Did they say who was going to look after her children? That would probably be her biggest anxiety.