Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 12:32 PM
elaine

Angel1 Advice for Empath please

Hi I was wondering if anyone has any advice please. Ive always been able to feel peoples feelings by looking at them, i can now pick up their feelings on line if I choose to scan in to them.

Problem is now that I pick up so much at times that I actually buzz with energy and feel very hyped and jumpy.

My ears ring and I feel very tired due to lack of sleep as keep getting ratty with everyone .

All advice as how to shut down would be welcome, as feel Im on burn out.

much thanks elaine xx
Old 06-05-2007, 01:13 PM
James2612

Elaine,

I too can pick up on people's feelings and moods. There are times when i can look at a compleate stranger and feel very sad for them. I feel like i want to do some thing nice for them!!!

This is some thing that i would like to develop. It dont happen all the time, but i would like to practise this. You mentioned that you can scan in to the feelings. Can you explain how you do this please.

Sorry i cant help with you original question!!

Thanks
James
Old 06-05-2007, 01:34 PM
elaine

Hi not sure really but i seem to be able to actually feel attached to them just by thinking of them. Thats when I link in and feel the most. Ive always had this but over the past few months have been able to connect with anyone that Im near. Dont ask me how I link to someone via the computer, cant explain that one lol, hoping someone else can. PM me well have a chat.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:27 PM
James2612

Thanks elaine,

Guess i will just have to practise at it!! Do you think it has some thing to do with our birth sign?? Capricorns are sensitive people, (or so i have heard, im no expert) so it would make sense.

But like i said im no expert, i would like others opinions on that!!

Thanks
Old 06-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Moonflower

Hi People

It does not matter whether you are connected to the person or not we do not have to know the individuals on a personal level, we do not even have to know them at all.

The essence is infinite, spirit is infinite it is often the only way provided that you have opened yourself up are willing to receive the information you are being given. Once you start to acknowledge spirit it even in thought & thank them then the information highway will continue to give you more relevant information so that you can use it for the greater good..

Acknowledge, thank, trust.

I hope this is of some use to you both.

Love & light Moonflower x
Old 06-05-2007, 02:41 PM
James2612

Thanks Moonflower,

I will keep that in mind.

James
Old 06-05-2007, 02:50 PM
elaine

Thanks Moonflower,

i will recieve all information and embrace it.

elaine xx
Closed Thread