Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-08-2016, 01:14 AM
Experiencer
Can't see any aura color - just foggy white

Hey guys, it is me again (I've got so many question to be answered LOL)

Sooooo.. I can definitely see auras, but I've got some difficulty on seeing the colors.
It started to happen 5-6 years ago when I was taking spiritual lessons.
When I look towards a person or myself I see this "white foggy shade" around us, it is not standing still all the time, it seems to be "moving" (not moving, more like glowing).

It bothers me that I can't see any color though. Should I keep on trying and I will be able to see the colors eventually?
Old 17-08-2016, 02:53 AM
Master

That's the etheric layer that you're seeing - the colour(s) of the aura will be outside that.

It's a bit difficult to see the colour(s) of the aura, it takes time, don't get disheartened
Old 17-08-2016, 03:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
That's the etheric layer that you're seeing - the colour(s) of the aura will be outside that.

It's a bit difficult to see the colour(s) of the aura, it takes time, don't get disheartened

Thanks Jenny, that's good news
So pretty much everyone is able to see this etheric layer or just people able to read auras? I will keep on practicing :)
Old 17-08-2016, 11:57 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira
Hey guys, it is me again (I've got so many question to be answered LOL)

Sooooo.. I can definitely see auras, but I've got some difficulty on seeing the colors.
It started to happen 5-6 years ago when I was taking spiritual lessons.
When I look towards a person or myself I see this "white foggy shade" around us, it is not standing still all the time, it seems to be "moving" (not moving, more like glowing).

It bothers me that I can't see any color though. Should I keep on trying and I will be able to see the colors eventually?

i know exactly what you talking about, i have always seen this transparent outline around people and objects, until now, i never knew it was auras.
i suggest to use pictures for starting because this is how i managed to see my first aura color and i find it easier.what i did was start small, i found a photo of myself that had a solid color background, i then focused my eyes on a spot near the contours of my head and neck, about 2-3 inches away from my body, i kept slightly re adjusting my eyes, un-focusing them and then re-focusing them, i would look slightly shift my focus to different areas until i seen the transparent outline around my head and neck, once i see the outline, i relax my eyes and just gaze at the spot i was focused on, when you see the outline, just keep your eyes relaxed, dont move them or blink, just shift your attention to the transparent outline, observe it.it becomes more and more profound as you gaze at it, after about 10-30 secs, the outline should start showing color.see, i would only observe the area from my ear down to the base of my neck, i find this is easier for me, so i just practiced seeing one part of my aura at a time, once u get this masterd, move on to seeing a wider area of the aura, for instance, i will look at the center of my face, focus my eyes on my nose (just bring the nose into focus, dont acually examine the nose) then relax your eyes and just gaze into the photo, keep observing for that transparent outline, once you see it, just simply pay attentention to it, the more you notice it, the more profound it becomes.remember, do not move your eyes or blink or even re focus your eyes once you see the outline, if you do, this will cause you to loose sight of it.in order to see the aura, you must be able to shift your focus in the area of your view without using or moving your eyes.its like you need to use awarness to look at it instead of your eyes.
Old 18-08-2016, 12:56 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
i know exactly what you talking about, i have always seen this transparent outline around people and objects, until now, i never knew it was auras.
i suggest to use pictures for starting because this is how i managed to see my first aura color and i find it easier.what i did was start small, i found a photo of myself that had a solid color background, i then focused my eyes on a spot near the contours of my head and neck, about 2-3 inches away from my body, i kept slightly re adjusting my eyes, un-focusing them and then re-focusing them, i would look slightly shift my focus to different areas until i seen the transparent outline around my head and neck, once i see the outline, i relax my eyes and just gaze at the spot i was focused on, when you see the outline, just keep your eyes relaxed, dont move them or blink, just shift your attention to the transparent outline, observe it.it becomes more and more profound as you gaze at it, after about 10-30 secs, the outline should start showing color.see, i would only observe the area from my ear down to the base of my neck, i find this is easier for me, so i just practiced seeing one part of my aura at a time, once u get this masterd, move on to seeing a wider area of the aura, for instance, i will look at the center of my face, focus my eyes on my nose (just bring the nose into focus, dont acually examine the nose) then relax your eyes and just gaze into the photo, keep observing for that transparent outline, once you see it, just simply pay attentention to it, the more you notice it, the more profound it becomes.remember, do not move your eyes or blink or even re focus your eyes once you see the outline, if you do, this will cause you to loose sight of it.in order to see the aura, you must be able to shift your focus in the area of your view without using or moving your eyes.its like you need to use awarness to look at it instead of your eyes.

That was really good advice, thanks dutchiexx. I will definitely try it.
Old 18-08-2016, 01:08 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
That was really good advice, thanks dutchiexx. I will definitely try it.

np! let me know your results :)

also, if u check my post titled "Do you see the same color aura i see?Take a look and tell me what you see."
feel free to look at my aura from the pic i posted, im curious as to why we all seem to see diff color auras :)
Old 18-08-2016, 01:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
np! let me know your results :)

also, if u check my post titled "Do you see the same color aura i see?Take a look and tell me what you see."
feel free to look at my aura from the pic i posted, im curious as to why we all seem to see diff color auras :)

Ok cool I can do that!!!
Can you you try to see my aura color???
It is probably not a very good color at the moment once I am going through a weird moment in my life (trying to change jobs but it seems impossible) and I feel a bit unmotivated
Old 18-08-2016, 02:25 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Ok cool I can do that!!!
Can you you try to see my aura color???
It is probably not a very good color at the moment once I am going through a weird moment in my life (trying to change jobs but it seems impossible) and I feel a bit unmotivated

sure ill try!!
i have never seen an aura in my minds eye before, and honestly im not even sure how to tell if what i see is the person real aura or just something that im imagining, if you can link a pic of yourself then ill be able to see your aura for sure, if not, ill still try my best to read your aura within my mind, probaly wont work and i dont see how we can possibly tell if what i see is true or not lol.will be interesting either way.
Old 18-08-2016, 01:33 PM
Master

Quote:
, if not, ill still try my best to read your aura within my mind, probaly wont work and i dont see how we can possibly tell if what i see is true or not lol.will be interesting either way.

If you can see auras from photos, you should be able to practice just seeing them in your mind (without a photo) and then just look at a photo to see it right afterwards to see if what you saw was the same to try to confirm it.
Old 18-08-2016, 01:36 PM
Master

I agree with jenny, its probably the etheric layer you are seeing. The etheric layer is very close to a person eg 1 or a few cms out and surrounds the whole body. This colour is all the one colour if you see it grey or blue grey.. or appears as a haze or white light around the person.

This isnt a good layer to try seeing auric colours with as its just bland. If you are trying to see the different colours in peoples auras allow yourself to absently focus outside of that layer.