Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 20-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Iamlight

A place to start looking to find out what this may have been

Many years ago when i first started meditating and why i chose to place this here. I laid down in bed to do meditation only for relaxation and i went deeply into a state where i felt totally relaxed as though floating on a cloud and drifted off to sleep I have since been in the same state or deeper and have not ever experienced this again. But somewhere in the course of the night I remember waking and opened my eyes in the room were different colored lights that seemed to be floating around the room orbs?, Stars? dont know I just remember seeing them vividly bright gloing objects and very beautiful. now i dont know about anyone else but i know my natural response to this would be to jump up and be like whattt?? but instead of this I just closed my eyes and then drifted back off to sleep again anyone care to enlighten me as to what that was. Thanks in advance if anyone can answer that and help me make sense of this.

edit by SF Staff
Old 21-01-2011, 02:26 AM
Experiencer

were you really walking, or just felt you were walking? My first thought was this was maybe related to an astral projection state. but then as I read further, the lights you are referring to sound just like what I experience very frequently. From what you describe, it seems to be excatly what I see nearly every night. I've had different explainations from others as to what it could be, and I have some ideas of what I'd like it to be, but to tell the truth I am not sure what they are. little colored lights... sort of like laser light dots is what I see.

But I seem to get a comforting impression/feeling when I see them, so I guess I just don't worry much about it.
Old 21-01-2011, 02:50 AM
Iamlight

yes I actually beleive i woke up and saw them and like u said about the comforting feeling yes thats why i just went back to sleep I felt No threat from them I'd just like to find out what it was i saw
Old 21-01-2011, 03:19 AM
Experiencer

I've heard it's spirits or angels. Or maybe it's a sign from them. I wish I could tell you for sure what they are, but of course it can't be proven it's anything like that.