Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 01-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Master
I would sit at the base of the tree myself, but then I am not the climbing type any longer. As it has been said, different trees have different energies, choose one that suits you.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi youractuallyme

I love tree meditation. I do quite a bit of tree huggin type earth healing stuff and agree It's wonderful.

Each tree brings a different energy to the table. We used to go around the variety of trees and test our senses so to speak to see what we each felt In reference to each tree.

It certainly aided my enthusiasm regarding my element work. It was also the first time I saw my newly Introduced druid helper / guide.

x daz x

that's exactly what i experience that each tree brings different energies! wow finally people i can openly talk with, i never thought this would happen. thanks for sharing.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:18 PM
nventr

I too used to spend many wonderful hours up in a tree as a child. Now, I have my whole house populated in plants and trees.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:21 PM
Medium_Laura

Same here :) We live in a house surrounded by 200 foot trees. It's a lovely forest!! :)
Old 01-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Experiencer
I'm glad I'm not the only one who talks to trees!

Once when I was walking to work I made a point of connecting with and sending a greeting to every tree I passed. They do all have different energies, just like people. I could feel them react with surprise and happiness and they sent me a lot of love (with one in particular, it felt like its energy swooped down and wrapped me in a big joyful hug). It put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. I think they would really love to be able to communicate with us. They are such different creatures to us (being that they have so little interaction with the phsyical world, they are very spiritual creatures) that I think we humans do not and cannot understand them at all.

They do also seem to have a different attitude about physical death - they know they are just moving on and seem to find it an inconvenience rather than a tragedy, but I would still love to see us find ways to manage without wood and tree-based paper rather than mowing down their beautiful forests.