Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2018, 10:24 PM
Experiencer
Attacks against Lightworkers (?)

I would like to know if other people here are being attacked..?

Today again my professional phone line was CUT.
When people call me it the communication is often CUT. The crazy fact is that I was waiting for an important call from a customer. When she Called me the number quickly appeared on the screen before to cut.
She sent me a mail : "are you sure it s the right number ? It doesn't work...".
I double checked it was the good number.

She tried again and this time it worked. She told me that was weird because it was said on phone that number was NOT attributed.
...and during the whole conversation I heard burps on phone ... (Im used to it).
One moment I heard a metallic man voice sayin "I'll just do it". reacting to what I was saying...
I already heard him also through my phone house line I think...

These "interférences" and sabotaged happen:
- on my fix phone line at home
- on my cellular personal phone
- on my new fix phone at WORK

Most of the time, my interlocutors are toggled on my answering machine, or we are each other put on double call...or worse : I hear horrible stuff. One time I said that someone was always LYING and I started to hear demoniac blowings (no better words to describe). Then the communication cut suddenly. My interlocutor called me again and asked W T F was that laughin nervously.
i even have an anecdote we had a meeting at work with the Tripod stuff (loudspeaker professional phone). Suddenly some voices talking like Gremlins talking very fast and having fun parasited the line...everybody was stuck and laughed nerviously at the end. I felt very embarrassed inside cause I knew it was linked to me...

I'm obviously clearly targeted. But I wonder why I'm so harassed and threatened..?
Do I have some kind of "important" role to play in a near future or what ? No one I know experience that, even psychic people in my circle.
Does anybody else experience these weird things ..?

Im not afraid now so its kind of OK I'm used to it, but I really wonder why all this happens and why it's so insisting?