Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 23-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
The "Extraterrestrial" question is still ongoing and up for debate.
[/color][/url]

Sorry, no way. Not even close. Not up for debate (as to whether they are/ever have been here? Are you kidding?).

It is not up for debate by ANY reasonably sane, reasonably educated/informed people.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
Sorry, no way. Not even close. Not up for debate (as to whether they are/ever have been here? Are you kidding?).

It is not up for debate by ANY reasonably sane, reasonably educated/informed people.
Physicists cannot explain how the laws of physics and the physics constants are being implemented. Whether or not human physicists ever figure out how to do change the physics constants is a big question. But there are probably life forms out there that do have access to the underlying physics "script", mechanicsms or however physics is implemented. The grey aliens have been observed to flagrantly violate physics with right angle turns and walking abductees through walls and closed windows. I don't think there is anything to gain from closing the door to the idea of advanced alien physics. I have suggested that spacefaring aliens might be able to create "physics upgrades". If anyone was interested, I might tell you how they work.
Old 24-07-2014, 03:18 PM
Master
Not sure what you mean by "physcs upgrade" Mazulu.

The research has been designated, "Gravity Shielding". Undertaken by Boeing, and of course Lockheed-Martin.
Purportedly, it was found impossible so far, and the research ceased. Believe that?
What if alien craft, also, were back-engineered?

We understand today that the underlying base of material reality, is about "Frequency, Vibration, and Resonance". Since Einstein, no?
One independant researcher, forget his name now, accomplished moving all kinds of objects through implementation and generation of high frequencies. Including having objects of different elements merge into one another, in a chamber.
Which, if true, would offer validation fo the reports about the "Philidelphia Experiment", puportedly undertaken decades ago.

Our reality is about (linear) Time and Space, and Gravity, true?
What does an "anti-gravity" situation represent, then?

Regarding our own bodies, one might see that DNA is our smallest biological aspect in the material world. which is fundamentally about chemistry, yes? And chemistry is fundamentally about atomic structure, and subatomic structures, and then broken down into Frequencies, and Vibrations, yes?

Here is a page on Hyperdimensional Physics.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html

Now, it has been inferred also that by their appearance some UFO's are biological lifeforms. Today, we have just been breaching the science of creating alternate lifeforms by molecular manipulation. (At least concerning what is revealed publically).

One might consider that an advanced civilization has created biological lifeforms which interact differently in the Field environment involving Frequencies, involving alternating "reality" as a consequence. Think?

Einstein had stated that in this new physics, there is no room for both "The Field" and matter.
That, the field was the only reality.

"We may therefore regard matter as being constituted by the regions of space in which the field is extremely intense...
There is no place in this new kind of physics for the field and matter, for the field is the only reality."

http://www.starstuffs.com/physcon/science.html

Involving this situation, consider my last post in the Interfaith Forum, in the "Matrix" thread, as well, involving the math, and also, "The Extended Mind".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 24-07-2014 at 04:23 PM.
Old 24-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Mazulu

Just for fun, I had in mind a crystal, like a quartz crystal for example, that is doped with particles from beyond the standard model. When the crystal is energized, when an electrical current is passed through it, it emits a field that increases the speed of light around it. Metal is also a crystal. You could build a spaceship with an outer hull made of metal that is doped with these special particles beyond the standard model. When the hull is energized, it creates a field around the spaceship, a very high speed of light c' >> c field. Within this field, the spaceship weighs less and travels faster than light, faster than c. Maybe there are aliens who have already worked out this technology. I thought it might be a fun thought experiment.
Old 24-07-2014, 09:54 PM
Master
Particles from beyond the standard model?

Metal is also a crystal??

Faster than the speed of light???

So, you are one of those anti-Einsteinians, I take it? Strange.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-07-2014, 11:23 PM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Particles from beyond the standard model?

Metal is also a crystal??

Faster than the speed of light???

So, you are one of those anti-Einsteinians, I take it? Strange.

Why would I be anti-Einsteinian? General Relativity and special relativity are what we experience in this physical universe. But how can the speed of light be invariant unless there is something unseen that interconnects all particles AND enforces the speed of light? It doesn't look like science is going to be able to penetrate down to the unseen field that interconnects everything in our lifetimes. Maybe next century, who knows.

Also, metal is a crystal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal
Old 24-07-2014, 11:43 PM
pgrundy

I don't think it's even certain that we are talking about technology, at least not spaceship-type technology. The whole phenomenon is famous for its deceptive aspect. We could be witnessing projections, or some psychological technology that can enter dream states or initiate them, or all of that, or many other sorts of deceptive play.

IMO the need to nail it down and close investigation and questioning keeps us from learning anything new.
Old 25-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrundy
I don't think it's even certain that we are talking about technology, at least not spaceship-type technology. The whole phenomenon is famous for its deceptive aspect. We could be witnessing projections, or some psychological technology that can enter dream states or initiate them, or all of that, or many other sorts of deceptive play.

IMO the need to nail it down and close investigation and questioning keeps us from learning anything new.

There was a craft that was witnessed in the nuclear silo UFO event. They witnessed what was probably a large un-manned (un-aliened) drone with symbols etched on it.
Old 26-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrundy

I asked this question in my Matrix thread, in Interfaith. "What is a machine?"
What would you reply?

What if... you were living a thousand years ago, how would you reply?

-A hundred years ago? You see what I am getting to?

-A hundred years from now, if things progressed?

Today, we have just began breaching bio-molecular manipulation. Bio-Chiips, and such, involving computers.
"Quantum-Computing", also.

The material Universe, today, is being seen by a number of Physicists as a "quantum supercomputer". A form of "machine".

Old 27-07-2014, 02:17 PM
pgrundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
There was a craft that was witnessed in the nuclear silo UFO event. They witnessed what was probably a large un-manned (un-aliened) drone with symbols etched on it.

We assume these were objects and specifically craft because we ourselves use craft and we fear craft constructed by enemies, but my point is, we don't know they are craft. They could be holograms. They could be creatures with a capacity for camouflage. They could be projections.

The point is we don't know. It is hard for us to tolerate extended periods of not knowing, so we prematurely nail things down.