Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 09-07-2014, 11:03 AM
Master
Extraterrestrial or Otherwise, It's the Technology

The "Extraterrestrial" question is still ongoing and up for debate.

One can hardly question the technology situation though, after so many reports by professional people, including in Governments.
Then of course there are the photos, and the depictions in historical artwork.

When one considers the implications of such technology, one can understand why authorities prefer to keep it under wraps.

Another Photo and news story.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2684713/Chilean-government-publishes-report-UFO-spotted-remote-copper-mine.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 10-07-2014, 09:26 AM
Master
An example of historic artwork depicting what appears to be a flying saucer was recently found, purportedly in Romania, on a Church wall.

http://artbell.com/possible-ufo-depiction-discovered-in-old-romanian-painting/

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 11-07-2014, 12:25 AM
pgrundy

medievalufoart.jpg

Here is another one. (If it comes out... It's from my desktop.)
Old 11-07-2014, 12:26 AM
pgrundy

middleages space ship.jpg

And another, this one from a medieval drawing.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:03 AM
Mazulu

Nice. I am sure such technology will be available to us, some day, when skeptic-atheist scientists retire, die off, or are eradicated by evolutionary forces.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:13 AM
Mazulu

The secret to alien technology is ... physics upgrades. Think of the laws of physics as computer program script written upon ...

Physics upgrades are just additions to this "script".
Old 13-07-2014, 11:00 PM
Master
And then the technology would have to be considered "Interdimensional". As Gravity, we are to understand, is connected with both Time, and Space.

An "anti-gravity" situation transcending, defying, all.

Old 18-07-2014, 02:23 PM
Master
More of ancient art, in a cave in India.

http://www.sott.net/article/281964-10000-year-old-rock-paintings-depicting-aliens-and-UFOs-found-in-India

"There are several beliefs among locals in these villages. While few worship the paintings, others narrate stories they have heard from ancestors about "rohela people" - the small sized ones - who used to land from sky in a round shaped flying object and take away one or two persons of village who never returned."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Keel was the author of "The Mothman Prophecies", upon which a movie was based, and several other books. He had come to the determination that UFO's fall into the category of the supernatural, more than that of extraterretrial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Keel

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/18452.John_A_Keel

Last edited by Morpheus : 18-07-2014 at 04:08 PM.
Old 18-07-2014, 08:26 PM
pgrundy

John Keel was a really interesting guy. I have so many thoughts about him and his ideas, but really, I think he was more on the right track regarding the phenomena than most. He trained as a magician under Tibetan Buddhists and he was well versed in the methods and uses of deception. I also think he might have been genuinely paranoid, in a clinical sense, but it's hard to say. H.P. Love craft famously said that if we could all see the universe as it is, as it really is, mothers would be throwing their children out of tall buildings to save them from the horror. (Paraphrasing here.) Horrors and wonders beyond our comprehension and maybe that isn't such a bad thing.
Old 19-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Master
Synchronicity, to me, is an example of the underlying connections of all things.

You're statement is interesting PGrundy, in that I just happened to have picked up the season four DVD set of the show, "Warehouse 13".
I was watching last night one of the shows in the set, referring to Lovecraft.

In the Animal Planet's series, "Uncovering Aliens", regarding the issue of technology, in the first show a former Washington state Senator discusses to the crew on why there is no disclosure about it. Stating that the technology represents free energy, and would destabilize the current economy regarding the present staus quo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVEPRzb1-LsUncoveringAliens

Regarding the above, and concerning the question of either, "Extraterrestrial", or, "Supernatural", which perspective is the more accurate?
We see how in Quantum Physics, that two things which seem contrary can both be true.
One has to begin thinking in a more "Hyperspacial" regard, eliminating the recognition of "Time", and involving the ultimate nature of material reality.
About which, the ancient spiritual teachings, and modern science, agree upon. Both.

"What is real..?"

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=51113

So, perspectives are everything. No?

Last edited by Morpheus : 19-07-2014 at 06:49 PM.