Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 31-01-2013, 02:56 AM
Deactivated Account

don't you just love when the signs are super strong?

don't you just love when the signs become stronger and stronger like bang,cant miss it? when it's so obvious and clear?
Old 31-01-2013, 04:40 AM
Deactivated Account

with a lead in like that, you are keeping us in suspense ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 31-01-2013, 05:08 AM
Deactivated Account

lol,i meant in general of what's coming and what desired manifestations are near.
Old 31-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Master

Well I think i know what you mean but without being a damp squid (I hope) be careful not to attach as the signs may not be leading where you think you are leading.

But all sounds good !
Old 31-01-2013, 05:26 PM
Deactivated Account

i do not and will not ever doubt my intuition again.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Ascender
OMG Yes! I've been getting hammered with them, and my logical mind attempts to pass it off as "being all in my head"...or "my imagination". Even my husband is noticing them. I've been telling him about certain things that happened or what I've seen, and at first he tried to logically explain it, but it seems like now he can't deny what I'm going through.

I don't feel so crazy now that I've got someone else on this ride with me, lol.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Deactivated Account

it's an aspect of intuiton,don't doubt them! but,stay relaxed and joyous about them.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:24 PM
Ascender
Yeah, I think you're right.

A while back when I started noticing some signs & similarties, I started writing them down as they would happen, or when I discovered something. Today, I just looked back over the list as I was adding some more and I was truly amazed.

Here is just a few of examples of what I'm talking about:

* I first saw this person on Aug. 28, 1989. He was married a little over a year at that time. I recently discovered that he divorced her 2 years later. Their divorce was final on Aug. 28

* A couple months ago there was a Lifetime movie on, and one of the actors' last name was the same last name as the man. There was also another actor listed and his first name is the same as the man. So his first & last name were listed in the description. Add to that, my nickname was part of the title of the movie. I even took a picture of the movie description.

* His name is everywhere on the movies & shows I watch. I've always paid attention to names of the people on shows. It's just how I am. But, lately, it seems like almost all the shows I see have someone with his name in it. I know his name is a common, but this is really, really noticeable.

* I love the movie, Somewhere In Time. It sort of has a soulmate/twin flame theme going on. Well, I hadn't seen the movie in about 12 years, and one day we decided to watch it. Have the DVD, so we decided to watch it. While we were watching it an Association of State Troopers called asking for a donation. I could not believe it. The man from '89 was a State Trooper...he just retired last year though. But he was a trooper for 26 years.

* Yesterday, my husband and I were coming back from meeting some friends. We were discussing that man I saw in '89. We were on I-95 and a car happened to pull in front of us and their license plate said "Twin". Also, when we got home, the movie Somwhere In Time was on TV.

That's just some of the stuff that has happened.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime
Yeah, I think you're right.

A while back when I started noticing some signs & similarties, I started writing them down as they would happen, or when I discovered something. Today, I just looked back over the list as I was adding some more and I was truly amazed.

Here is just a few of examples of what I'm talking about:

* I first saw this person on Aug. 28, 1989. He was married a little over a year at that time. I recently discovered that he divorced her 2 years later. Their divorce was final on Aug. 28

* A couple months ago there was a Lifetime movie on, and one of the actors' last name was the same last name as the man. There was also another actor listed and his first name is the same as the man. So his first & last name were listed in the description. Add to that, my nickname was part of the title of the movie. I even took a picture of the movie description.

* His name is everywhere on the movies & shows I watch. I've always paid attention to names of the people on shows. It's just how I am. But, lately, it seems like almost all the shows I see have someone with his name in it. I know his name is a common, but this is really, really noticeable.

* I love the movie, Somewhere In Time. It sort of has a soulmate/twin flame theme going on. Well, I hadn't seen the movie in about 12 years, and one day we decided to watch it. Have the DVD, so we decided to watch it. While we were watching it an Association of State Troopers called asking for a donation. I could not believe it. The man from '89 was a State Trooper...he just retired last year though. But he was a trooper for 26 years.

* Yesterday, my husband and I were coming back from meeting some friends. We were discussing that man I saw in '89. We were on I-95 and a car happened to pull in front of us and their license plate said "Twin". Also, when we got home, the movie Somwhere In Time was on TV.

That's just some of the stuff that has happened.

yes,the thing i noticed about signs is that they are a very personal thing. tell your signs to someone else,they don't seem as much like a sign,because it's the feeling you get too when you see a sign and signs are just very individual and for you. there's a really good book about this called there are no accidents by robert hopcke. i have had similar signs. certain names are EVERYWHERE,a phrase a person has said,the timing of when i see it too like how it'll come right after i have a certain thought that's like ok,universe i get the hint. the posititioning of things i see in sight,too that are like mirrors or what i call presynchronicities of what's to come.

i've noticed something with manifestations that i call presynchronicities which are(and i made this name up myself,i don't know if it's a real term)like mini versions of what you want to happen happen,or doppleganger versions of it come about,or a mirror version comes.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:55 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
yes,the thing i noticed about signs is that they are a very personal thing. tell your signs to someone else,they don't seem as much like a sign,because it's the feeling you get too when you see a sign and signs are just very individual and for you. there's a really good book about this called there are no accidents by robert hopcke. i have had similar signs. certain names are EVERYWHERE,a phrase a person has said,the timing of when i see it too like how it'll come right after i have a certain thought that's like ok,universe i get the hint. the posititioning of things i see in sight,too that are like mirrors or what i call presynchronicities of what's to come.

i've noticed something with manifestations that i call presynchronicities which are(and i made this name up myself,i don't know if it's a real term)like mini versions of what you want to happen happen,or doppleganger versions of it come about,or a mirror version comes.
I am really enjoying this thread. Not many people in my circle "believe" in signs. Ever since I've been shown the identity of my soul twin, the signs and synchronicities have been coming ... and I also think I notice them more, too, because I am more open to noticing them - I don't blindly dismiss them as coinky-dinky.

I get "pre-synchronicities" a lot -- but sometimes I wonder if I'm doing a tiny time jump. It's mostly with sound - either I hear a song in my head and then it comes on five seconds later on the radio or the ipod shuffle (ie, it's not a linear playlist), or I will be talking with someone and I will hear a remark or answer from them in my head, then five seconds (i'm just approximating, I've never pulled out a stopwatch) later they say it.

What do you think: presynchronicity or time-jump?