Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
but none the less it breaks my heart.

Would it also have broken your heart if it had been other beings like Angels or Fairies?
Old 20-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Would it also have broken your heart if it had been other beings like Angels or Fairies?

yes....she has no idea of reality....she has no grey matter on her brain and suffers.....regardless of what she focuses on.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Old 20-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Quagmire

Sorry to hear that but thank you for the answer
Old 21-07-2012, 02:24 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Sorry that I am not one that disciminate by what beings are called or how they look we can not all be like you... As one said earlier in this thread so do I: value a being on its character. But for your notice those beings you are bad mouthing in the other thread are Olympians and a Titan... go on and see how patient a Titan truly is if pushed long enough. The Titan is a Golem while the Olymoians are either Dragonkin or Dragon/Fairykin. But it is sad to see how you put beings in boxes. Those beings in this world that have brought most harm to my life is Angels, yet I still have friends who are Angels.
Yes, you're so much better than me that you don't discriminate between good and evil.

Honestly, I think you're so far under their control, I can't help you... but don't expect me to stay quiet whilst you spread their lies.

Old 21-07-2012, 02:42 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Yes, you're so much better than me that you don't discriminate between good and evil.

Honestly, I think you're so far under their control, I can't help you... but don't expect me to stay quiet whilst you spread their lies.

Yes unconditional love, forgiveness and mercy is bad things. And no I am not better than you because we are all equal and this I have told you that before. But no I do not believe in good and evil, I believe in balanced and unbalanced. You are the one who are so afraid you do not dare speak to Daemons because of a stupid book have called them evil. No other accounts of them from some of the most intellingent humans of Ancient Greek matters not. Those people can not know edit because they lived before Jesus. By far Aquarian you are the darkest being I have met in years. Not because you are dark natured because you are not, far from. But keep on bullying me and feel good about it, because if it helps you to act this way then I am glad to have helped you

Edited by SF Staff
Old 21-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Master
Enough squabbling. Take it to private messaging.

Old 21-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Aquarian

With respect, Kaere, I would call it exit counselling. But I have given up.
Old 21-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Quagmire

The Gods have finally blessed me so with that I will share one of my friends from the spirit world who is part Daemon whom I lived alongside with in one of my first mortal incarnations in human form.

Quote:
ACRATUS (Akratos) The daemon of unmixed wine and incontinence.

AKRATOS (or Acratus) was the god or spirit (daimon) of drinking unmixed wine. The Greeks usually drank their wine mixed with water, so Akratos was probably associated with festive excess. Akratos was one of the attendants of the god Dionysos, and a companion of Euphrosyne (Good Cheer).
Old 21-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Eudaimonist

Quote:
The Olympians and Titan exist so why should the stories of existence of Daemones not be true.

I don't believe that the Olympians or the Titans have some independent, objective existence.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Old 21-07-2012, 11:31 PM
Sangress

Quote:
Hello spiritual crew I wanted to know everyones general view on the demonic race. Do you mind them? Do they disturb you? Do you hate them? and why? what was your personal experience with them that make you give such opinion?

Demons have a pretty broad steryotype these days as opposed to their origin and a heap of little personal influences and quirks that people throw at them too. To make it short, often most evaluations of demons aren't exactly positive due to the whole Christianity thing (because they pretty much hijacked the title of demon,) as well as people mistaking other things as demons (especially when the word demon supposedly insinuates 'bad spirit') and not to mention the fear of the misunderstood and general lack of on-field experience and involvement with that kind of thing (because most people believe what they read and hear and never even attempt to 'go there' as a result.)

Anyway....I usually have an unpopular view on a lot of things, this is one of those things.

I call demons Daemons out of habit and respect since a lot of them either don't know the christian or modern derivative of the word or they have the luck of a bad experience involving the word.

I know a few daemons and I've done business with them for a long while and learned their ways quite early on too. In my experience, the only thing that characterizes them beyond their energy and appearance (which admittedly does have a certain strong flavor and odor to it that can be abrasive when a person is first exposed) is a completely chaotic nature that's geared toward disorder.

They're the ones that help keep things balanced by unseating order and old structures, which encourages radical change and growth.

Yeh, sure a lot like destroying old things and their culture holds order and human morality a bit more loosely than you or I would (as incarnates,) but its their way of life and its how they are made to be.

I figure if anyone has a problem with Daemon's being who they naturally are and simply existing, then it's probably not the daemon's problem at all (unless of course the said daemon has abused someone via knowingly using their nature in unacceptable ways, there's no excuse or leniency for that kind of thing in my opinion.)

Quote:
Mind you I'm part demon through a special process i'll give detail later and I love nature and do not wish to cause harm onto anyone so does that make ALL demons evil? We aren't so bad =P

Pleased to meet all of your self then I guess.

Not sure how your only partly demon since generally people are demons or not, kind of affects a whole person rather than just a specific aspect of them....but meh, whatever works for ya. I'm not one to judge.

Personally I'm no demon, but I've been mistakenly seen as one more often than not. I've been shoved into so many exorcisms its not even entertaining anymore....darn stereotypes.

Apparently anything metaphysically 'dark,' dangerous or manipulative/controlling these days gets the label of demon.