Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Master
I have a green room in my house. Geranium leaf green. It is a very relaxing room. And my bedroom is blue.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Master
I gave up thinking in terms of favorite colors - I can only say that with my pale complexion with a tint of olive to it, I cannot wear pastels. I do well with gem-stone colors - like mardi-gras' purple, green, gold - vivid ones. I'm crazy about blue, too.

Old 11-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
I have a green room in my house. Geranium leaf green. It is a very relaxing room. And my bedroom is blue.

that sounds pretty and relaxing..lol..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 11-07-2012, 08:30 PM
amy green

Yes, am sure green is a healing colour. When I was a child I automatically felt good/better on seeing a certain coloured green pencil. Later on in life I identified it as acorn green. I painted a room with this colour and felt at peace when looking at the colour.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Eudaimonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Whats your favorite color

Royal blue. Such as found in royal blue onyx.

Quote:
and why do you think you like that color so much?

That's like asking why pizza and beer taste so good together. Or why red wine goes well with dark chocolate. It just does.

eudaimonia,

Mark
Old 11-07-2012, 08:53 PM
amy green

Maybe a better question would be....how does that colour make you feel? (Colours are more aligned to our emotions than our thoughts...speak to any artist!) Or what do you associate with that colour?

Old 11-07-2012, 11:41 PM
Master
I love green, and I am drawn to mauves, lavenders,violets and purples......I wear red a lot...I do like red....and I love white...though technically not a colour...
I love sunny yellow......I adore pale pink.......heck i think i like all colours......
Old 12-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Lulu

Can I choose them all?!

I love blue... I don't know why, but I always have. My favourite blue is the 'blue' of celestite,

The first time I saw it, I felt a weird sense of familiarity with its hue.

I love wearing blue (any shade), as well... it suits my 'cooler' skin tone and my blue eyes and blonde hair.

I also like wearing red because it looks good on pale blondes and really makes blue eyes 'pop.' A nice clean-and-crisp bright white is also a favourite of mine to wear, as well as see others in.

But, in general, I'd love to take the rainbow home with me.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:28 AM
sumrwind

My favorite color is deep dark green..........love tree's & forestcx so maybe that explains it. LOVE, LOVE color an the meaining I associate with it
yellow is my intuition
orange is happy
blue is water and sky

like I said LOVE colors hehehehe
Old 12-07-2012, 01:20 AM
Master
Yellow...NO! Blue! AAAIIEEE!!!!

A deep blue, the kind you see in the sky on the crispest coolest day you could ever imagine. Just about every article of clothing I wear is one shade of blue or another.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain