Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Master

holy cow. I just googled it, and it looks like a rock star amongst dandelion flowers. You'll have to let us know how it goes!
Old 24-11-2015, 05:56 PM
55Degrees

So far I'm loving it. The extra card (The Badass) is an excellent addition. And Death is so simple but effective. I'm just in love with the entire deck, but I'm a huge fan of grunge art anyway and there is an element of Banksy about it too who I admire as an artist.

There is something intriguing about minimilistic decks, but this one is in its own league entirely.

Now its back to the grindstone for me
Old 24-11-2015, 09:41 PM
Master
The tea leaf oracle cards are on my wish list. They look totally cool and I read a reading from someone who used them, and it was uncannily accurate.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/tea-leaf-fortune/
Old 24-11-2015, 09:58 PM
Knower

The are some great ones in the offing. Next year will see the colour version of the Tabula Mundi, a Thoth-based tarot, and the Vudu tarot is currently looking for support at Kickstarter (hint, hint!)
Old 24-11-2015, 10:55 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMcCann
The are some great ones in the offing. Next year will see the colour version of the Tabula Mundi, a Thoth-based tarot, and the Vudu tarot is currently looking for support at Kickstarter (hint, hint!)

The artwork is stunning and I love the colours, rich, deep, jewel like hues. Hmmmm!! I promised my daughter that I'd be good though and not spend on any more decks until January. I could cry
Old 25-11-2015, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
ME! I really like it. I've done a few reads in the tarot(/oracle) practice thread with it + the Reading Exchanges forum on here (also got quite a few on the aeclectic oracle forums if you want to look there - same username).
Thank you!
I may very well look at your readings on aeclectic :) I might need to create a new (3rd) account Can't for the love of the goddess & god remember my username
Old 02-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Energy Orcles, by Sandra Anne Taylor

Yes, I know they are Orcles. I am still studying tarot. I am getting these next Thursday, for kicks and giggles Plus the reviews are almost perfect. Less than 14 bucks online.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Energy Orcles, by Sandra Anne Taylor

Yes, I know they are Orcles. I am still studying tarot. I am getting these next Thursday, for kicks and giggles Plus the reviews are almost perfect. Less than 14 bucks online.

I have it. You'll love it.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Guide
The decks on my wishlist are:

Star Tarot - 78 Card edition (To be announced)
Modern Spellcasters Tarot (Sept 2016)
The Cat Tarot (Sept 2016)
Everyday Enchantment (Not finished yet - Poppy Palins' new deck)
Diary of a Broken Soul (To be announced but should be soon)

I am trying not to buy anymore decks and concentrating on the decks i already have (famous last words!).
Old 02-06-2016, 10:16 PM
55Degrees

My Fountain Tarot is on its way to me. All tealily's fault.