Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-11-2016, 09:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Project to other planets?

Has any projected to other planets,
can you tell me about your experiences
especially mars.
Old 19-11-2016, 08:27 AM
Guide

I have projected to another planet but I have not projected to mars. I get bored if I dont really have a goal about doing something since there is so much to do. With my experience I wanted to visit a planet from a past life that does not exists anymore. Im not sure how much you know but when you think of a place depending on how far it is a worm hole will open up or portal that goes through hyperspace.

Depending on your reference to the area you will either appear in that spot or general area or off planet in space looking at it. Since I did not know where I was going I appeared off planet in space looking at this planet and decided to fly around to see what the people looked like. Also I mentioned that the planet was not there anymore. It was destroyed in a battle long ago. Technically speaking all time exists simultaneously so when i got there the first time there was just an asteroid belt and the planet kinda re-winded untill it was whole again and I was able to look and travel there.

Another case would be an accident that happened in a very interesting way and I was looking for a planet that I didnt have a reference too because im not familiar with my stars and I wasn't sure which planet I was looking for and I think the name I had was actually a star system instead of a specific planet. So when I came out into space I was looking at a star system and then I kinda zoomed out for better reference and saw that it was now a galaxy I was looking at and I figured what would happened if I zoomed out again and then Im not sure even what to call what I was looking at.

Maybe the whole entire universe or multiverse? I dont know what its called I just know that earths galaxy was the size of a grain of sand and that all of the galaxies together kinda look like a great mass of lights. Blows your mind doesn't it!... I woke up after that. So it helps to have an idea and a reason to go there but I wasn't entirely a conscious traveler that 2nd time.
Old 19-11-2016, 02:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexf
especially mars.

i have explored many planets within this dimension, check my post and find the one where i talk about it, sadly, would be to much for me to type all over again lol, so if you want, go read about my experience, its actually very interesting on what i have found.
Old 19-11-2016, 11:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexf
especially mars.

Just go to Haleakala Crater if you want to experience Mars ..... go to the top and walk into the Crater ....it is like the Surface of Mars after a few hundred feet ..... and you may get to see A Silversword in Bloom on the way down .... it is the last alive thing you will see for about 8 miles ...

Not sure if i have been to different planets .... but a multitude of Duplicate Earths ~
Old 22-11-2016, 08:20 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
i have explored many planets within this dimension, check my post and find the one where i talk about it, sadly, would be to much for me to type all over again lol, so if you want, go read about my experience, its actually very interesting on what i have found.

Link please? Thanks
Old 23-11-2016, 04:46 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Link please? Thanks

here you go, enjoy :)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=105679
Old 23-11-2016, 07:46 PM
Guide

great post!!
Old 24-11-2016, 12:48 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
great post!!

thank you!

i always try to make all my post as interesting as possible by going into vast detail, if u have any questions for me just ask and ill be happy to clarify anything for you.