Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-09-2016, 05:09 AM
Experiencer

Did you guys know that no other races live like we do?

i have found something interesting during my last projection.
i was just wondering around our universe, exploring many different planets,moons and stars. While doing this, i came across many different planets that had intelligent life forms that live in the physical just like we do, i would say about 85-90% of the races i found are all humanoid, many had different features then us, but mostly they all had the same shape as us, for instance, they all had 2 eyes, a head, 2 arms, 2 legs, hands and fingers ect..
there was a few that were insect like beings, i found one planet that has super intelligent mantis type beings, they looked like giant praying mantises lol.
i learned very quickly to not assume to know there level of intelligence based on our experiences with the insects on our planet, i mean, i kinda assumed they were just insects and that there mind must be just like the insects that we know of on earth.....boy was i wrong lol!
after about 5 minuets after i arrived there, they noticed my presence, they knew i was there, they could not see me but they could sense me! i felt them talking to each other through telepathy, they were irritated at the fact that i thought of them as nothing more then insects, they were baffled at how one being such as myself could manage to visit them by projecting my mind even though my mind set was so narrow that automaticly judged them with out any understanding of them.i felt sooo bad after this and i apologized many, many times, i agreed that they were right and i was wrong.i told them that i was still working on myself, they understood and decided to forgive me for my ignorance, i was so grateful! these beings did not have any sort of technology, they all survived from nature and were quite happy.

as I was flying around checking out there planet, i seen that all over there planet, there was some type of organic material growing every where that provided shelter for them, it looked kinda like coral or something, these shelters were roundish and were hallow, it looked like the mantis race had carved out there door ways into these shelters, these shelters were amazing!
they were not fancy or anything, the amazing part was how the shelters behaved, for instance, if it was cold, then the shelters have have some sort of reaction to the cold and then produce heat that kept the insides warm, if it was hot, then the shelter would react to the heat and then keep the insides cool. I cant recall how the structures feel to the touch, i tried to feel them but i kept passing through them lol.

any way, i continued on my journey soon after i met them, i found 25 planets that had intelligent life forms, they mostly all communicated using telepathy, a few used words like we do, the interesting part of all this is i only 1 planet that was like earth, they used currency like we do and they build cities like we do.
all the other planets i found were totally different then earth, none of them used any type of money or currency, none of them had governments, none of them had prisons or jails, none of them had any type of weapons or killings, none of them had ever experienced war, war was literally not even a thought or concept of war on most these planets, not of them ever had presidents or leaders, they all just lived as equals.
most the planets all made some type of system of fair trade, its like each group of beings on the planet were responsible for there own community, the planets were divided into sections, each sections community provided all the the things needed to sustain life, all as equals.there are many planets that worked this way, they all lived in peace with each other.many had highly advanced technology just like ours, about half of the planets were at the same level of technology as we are, some even more advanced.
then something dawned on me, if an alien invasion were to happen any where in the universe, i can almost guarantee that the humans on earth would be the ones doing the invasion, we are the threat, not them.
i am now truly glad that we do not have the technology needed for vast space travels, if we did, our governments and military would abuse the technology to its limits.so i think us humans need to be rid of military and weapons before you venture into the cosmos.
Old 16-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I do not astral project, how ever i have become aware of a window, into the other worlds and what I have seenn is similar to what you said.
To look through this window first I must become aware of the infinity around me, with this thought i begin to see what looks like vapor flames, every where... I lock in on on of the and it stretches to me, looking like a rainow spiral, touching my third eye, then I am able to see, entities beings and landscape, while still technically lucid and aware on a physical level.
Beings like the animals and insects here. as if gazing out a window to another place, I find myself in what seems like an oceanic realm, or between here and there with fish that have beautiful whisping fins orange and white, but sometimes rainbows. I also see feathers every where.
I like your experience, thanks for the share
Old 21-09-2016, 05:20 PM
Experiencer

Hi dutchie, your experiences sound really interesting and remind me of the writings of Robert Monroe.

I've never been able to astral project, tried for about a year but finally gave up. I did have a lucid dream once that lasted long enough for me to become aware and then say to myself (within the dream) "I'm in a dream, I wonder what I can do" and then pop, wide awake.

Since then I've sort of accepted the idea that I have to many things going on in my life and mind for something like this to be feasible for me. I'm also very analytical and left brain to be able to relax and let the right brain take over and guide me. But I still believe in astral projection, near death experiences, life in another dimension after death and the marvels that quantum physics has revealed in those regards. Must be my analytical little brain that makes that belief possible all in all wouldn't you say?

Anyway, happy travels dutchie, you lucky guy!
Old 22-09-2016, 11:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debrah
Hi dutchie, your experiences sound really interesting and remind me of the writings of Robert Monroe.

I've never been able to astral project, tried for about a year but finally gave up. I did have a lucid dream once that lasted long enough for me to become aware and then say to myself (within the dream) "I'm in a dream, I wonder what I can do" and then pop, wide awake.

Since then I've sort of accepted the idea that I have to many things going on in my life and mind for something like this to be feasible for me. I'm also very analytical and left brain to be able to relax and let the right brain take over and guide me. But I still believe in astral projection, near death experiences, life in another dimension after death and the marvels that quantum physics has revealed in those regards. Must be my analytical little brain that makes that belief possible all in all wouldn't you say?

Anyway, happy travels dutchie, you lucky guy!

i think the fact that you experienced a lucid dream acually helps you believe in these sorts of concepts.from my perspective, that one lucid dream you had, has shown you that there is truly something more to life then what the average human believes, this opens a door that allows acceptance and sparks an interest in the possiblity of a new and unseen world ready to be explored.
if you wish to lucid dream again, simply think back on what it was like when you first lucid dreamed, then tell yourself that your going to catch yourself dreaming again, see, you make the intent to become lucid while dreaming and eventually your mind become lucid while dreaming.
another way to lucid dream is by forming a habbit of checking your reality, constatly stop and ask yourself if your dreaming, then perform test to verify if your dreaming or not, how ever, your reality checks have to be sincere, you have to truly question if your dreaming or not even if you know your awake.after a week of two of constantly doing this every day, your mind will automaticlly question its reality whether if your dreaming or if your awake, when this habbit kicks in while your dreaming, then booom, you will become lucid, all it takes is to ask yourself a simple question " am i dreaming?"
if you ask this while dreaming, you will become aware that your dreaming, i can promise you that.

and by the way, CONGRATZ!!, you acually astral project every single night while your dreaming :)
im not kidding, thats exactly what your dreams are, projections.no matter how you choose to look at it, when your dreaming, your not aware of this physical reality unless you are lucid, while dreaming, you are experiencing a different type of perception and reality, its as if your awareness shifts from this reality and into a alternate reality, so when dreaming, you are indeed experiencing a " out of body experience" since your not in your physical body when you begin your dreams.

something interesting to note is the fact most humans acually have contact with E.t's and other multi dimensional entities while asleep, its just they mostly do not remember it because the experience happens in a higher state of being that which can not be perceived by our human brains unless we raise our conscious mind into higher levels of perception.
i dont mean for this to sound dark, but, you will see when your physical body dies, usually, you will instantly remember all sorts of things that you have forgot, for instance, your past lives, all thoughs E.T encounters while in a dream state, you will remember all of it and be like "daaaaammmnnn"
its such a mind trip, look forward to this experience....<---- dang, this sounds like im saying to look forward to dieing @.@

Last edited by dutchiexx : 23-09-2016 at 01:23 AM.
Old 23-09-2016, 02:22 AM
Experiencer

Oh I believed it long before that dream. We had a friend who had had a single OBE experience and because I knew he was rational and sane, I listened and then started reading about OBE's and then NDE's and so on. So I was very accepting of the reality of all of this, just couldn't muster up the experience myself. Other than the dream that is.

I was just thinking that maybe part of my problem is that I normally have a lot of trouble sleeping so when I do fall asleep, I'm so grateful for it that my brain/body says no way anything is going to disturb this.

Personally, I am looking forward to dying. I know we're all going home for a bit and I'm totally fed up with this world and the violence and the politics! Although all of that is necessary so that we have a contrast to make the good recognizable.....but I'm still tired of it all. You know that movie "What Dreams May Come", that's how I think it will be. Our intentions, dreams, beliefs....all will be involved in what we go to. Pretty cool eh?
Old 23-09-2016, 06:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
i have found something interesting during my last projection.
i was just wondering around our universe, exploring many different planets,moons and stars. While doing this, i came across many different planets that had intelligent life forms that live in the physical just like we do, i would say about 85-90% of the races i found are all humanoid, many had different features then us, but mostly they all had the same shape as us, for instance, they all had 2 eyes, a head, 2 arms, 2 legs, hands and fingers ect..
Excellent work.

Might I suggest some visits to other universes ...
Old 23-09-2016, 08:46 AM
Master
I enjoy reading about your experiences with the extra-terrestrials and keep posting Dutchiexx
Old 23-09-2016, 11:34 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debrah
... You know that movie "What Dreams May Come", that's how I think it will be.
Hi Debrah....Do you know, then, Anthony Borgia's, "Life In the Unseen World"?
Online, free pdf..?
It is what 'What Dreams May Come ' was based on.

Love the topic!
Reminds me of Joss Whedon's mind ....manifested in the show, "Angel"...and Gene Roddenberry's...they
must have had AP experiences.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-09-2016, 02:51 PM
Experiencer

Am I the only one who sees links between OBE's (as in the experiences of Robert Monroe), that 'life between lives' book by Dr. Newton, NDE's and the reality as shown by the Double Slit Experiment of quantum physics? It's like they are different and yet these 'connections' that seem (to me anyway) to describe our reality and give us clues on what to expect.

And Robert Monroe's books seem to be described and illustrated so beautifully by that What Dreams May Come movie. Even the Conversations With God books are other and enlarging perspectives that support all of the above.

All of these taken into consideration and I'm not at all worried about the end to the point where I'm going through this life in a sort of countdown mode. My two aunts (my mom's sisters) both died when they were 92 and their last six years were kind of miserable health-wise even though they were loved by their families so I've decided (power of positive thinking?) that I want to exit when I'm 85. So that means 23 years and 6 months and counting!
My only wish is that I could have the kinds of experiences that dutchie describes, but I don't think my brain operates that way. And yes, I do know that we all dream/leave for other realms while we sleep, but I also think that tension is not conducive to that and I operate in a continual state of tension (that's why I wear a mouth guard at night because I grind my teeth every night)that seldom lets up. Anyway, lucky dutchie and all the others, I'll have to live vicariously.
Old 23-09-2016, 06:23 PM
Guide
This was an interesting read, thank you! I always wonder how primitive we are compared to other life forms...and that I hope reincarnation isn't only limited to this planet!!

Miss Hepburn, I LOOOOVE Joss's mind, and his dream sequences...amazing. The Attic of Dollhouse, and just the way he views people, I'll have to check out Life in the Unseen World as well!