Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 20-01-2012, 12:50 PM
breath

A Interesting Question

If you had 2 million in the bank and 10 years to live. What would you spend it on?

According to this guy on the radio (who's name got by me) your answer to this represents what you should be doing in your life.
Old 20-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Master
Well I'd buy a home and furnish it, then i would invest the rest....when i die, my partner would have a home and a steady income from the investments provided i invested well......then my kids would have security as well.......
Old 20-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by breath
If you had 2 million in the bank and 10 years to live. What would you spend it on?

According to this guy on the radio (who's name got by me) your answer to this represents what you should be doing in your life.

I agree. If time and money were no obsticles...what would you be doing with your life. I would not change anything...I would just do it larger, more of it. I am already where I want to be and doing what I want to do.
Old 20-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Rue

I would donate some to my college (very small, private art school), finish renovating my house, pay off all my student loans, and then I would travel anywhere and everywhere there is art. I want to be able to experience it in real life, because an image in a book just does not cut it!
Old 20-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Shabby

I don't think that a lack of money is really holding us back from doing what we want to do. I think it is more that we think we need money in order to fulfill our dreams.

Maybe after asking ourselves what would we do with 2 million, we could ask ourselves:" Now that I know what my goal is, how I am going to get there?" It is possible as everything is possible but we may have to open our mind to looking for a different way to get there.

Yes, winning the lottery is one way to fulfill a dream...but there are thousands of other ways too : )
Old 20-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rue
I would donate some to my college (very small, private art school), finish renovating my house, pay off all my student loans, and then I would travel anywhere and everywhere there is art. I want to be able to experience it in real life, because an image in a book just does not cut it!

That sounds exciting, Rue. Love art.

Old 20-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Master
I agree, Shabby, we have to get more creative! (and less lazy, rofl)

Old 20-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator
First I would make sure my two kids had a collage fund. Pay off all my things i may have. Pay for my celebration of life party. then what ever is left have some fun...
Old 08-08-2022, 09:09 AM
Bambo

I would do nothing different. Money gets one carried away.....

Keep it set aside in case ya need it but dont rely on it!