Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-02-2024, 07:45 PM
Master
Dear WhiteWarrior,

A question for me? How fortuitous for you.

Your initial knowledge is quite correct; you do not generally reincarnate into family lines. This is not how things are done, and any instance of this will be extremely rare indeed. To reincarnate back on the same planet is in itself extremely rare, despite popular fiction to the contrary.

However, the perception that deceased ancestors have no interest in the offspring of their genetic lineage is a misunderstood one. All of the experiences of your ancestors resonate within your own genetic material, and as such, they retain a sense of responsibility and pride within that connection. In a sense, what they once were has enabled you, as a biological potential, to exist where and how you are right now. It is not uncommon then for generations of your biological family to come and visit you in your life journey. This is a natural maternal behaviour within all sentient beings.

The statement "My ancestors are looking down on me" would be a genuine truth, to various degrees, from lineage to lineage.They may have discarded their physical body, but this does not denote they no longer have an interest in what occurs on the planet, and what contacts and conditions they may utilise to impart their passion, or continued agenda.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 27-02-2024, 08:13 PM
Administrator
I would agree with that statement about Ancestors I am of the same mind set
Another thing I say that some find unbelievable
is A child you lost grows up in the spirit world and they know who we are

Namaste
Old 27-02-2024, 10:18 PM
Knower
Thank you, Sparrow,

I understand human beings are not special, or perhaps from another perspective just as special as the rest of existence. In this instance I was using original divinity as a term to describe the prime divinity, or life, or God or whatsoever we want to call it, inside everything.

With regards to mass insanity, it’s as if a false superstructure has been imposed over both the physical earth and the human psyche. I see vulgar grey cities and giant toxic industrial zones. I see advertisements competing for my attention and gridlocked traffic. I hear people around me speaking absolute nonsense (which I admit sometimes draws me in too). I see people in conflict with one another, with no apparent awareness of truth or beauty or life, even family members and friends. Switch on the TV and there is propaganda and stories of war. The earth is being ravaged and animals (including humans) are being exploited and abused. The arts have largely been hijacked, listen to today’s popular music or see the endless supply of Marvel superhero movies. I sense a general separateness and confusion in the air. The joy of life seems to be disappearing and a kind of deadened materialism is emerging in it’s place.

I would call this apparent false physical and psychological amalgamation the world, as opposed to the beauty and wonder of the natural earth and the original state of being.
Is it the world then that I have to let go of?

Is this deadened materialism a side effect of turning our attention predominantly outwards and thus becoming more and more ignorant of our true nature? Was this a desired outcome of planet Earth’s visitors?

Also, is a technologically advanced civilisation necessarily also spiritually enlightened? What is the measure of spiritual enlightenment within a civilisation in the realm of physical existence?

I appreciate I have asked a lot of questions here, but I see truth in your words and am grateful for your council,

Phillip
Old 28-02-2024, 01:20 AM
Master
Dear Nathaniel,

There is no force in the universe which can conceal the light of life; life always, in all ways, finds its voice of expression.

The abhorrent portrait you paint of the state of the world is an unfortunate reality of existing in a construct that allows such extremes. It is understandably easy to get caught up in the deluge of despair that plagues human perceptions. What you must understand is that you are observing events from within the experience, not outside of it, and therefore cannot observe other clock gears in motion connected to your current condition on Earth.

The Earth is currently within a cyclical phase which repeats itself over thousands of years, and typically causes the same events you are observing now. I have mentioned on many occasions how humanity must release that which no longer serves them, both on an individual level and on a global level. What you are observing in the world is a symptom of this process.

You see, before humanity can let go of that which it has outgrown, it must first cast light upon and illuminate it in order to change and evolve beyond it. You cannot change that which remains hidden from view, my friend. To change the corruption within consciousness, that consciousness must be brought to the surface and be made manifest. Your society, as it now exists, is responding to mass conscious will to evolve beyond where they are now. This does not require the majority of human involvement, only enough to tip the balance. It is not that your civilization is at the brink of destruction and despair; it is that the light and goodness of a significant minority has caused what was hidden to become more widely perceived by the greater majority.
Now is the time to take action and seek the change you most desire, for within chaos does the seed of prosperity grow.

Do not be distracted by what you think other advanced intelligences may be doing, especially in the next few years. The best thing you can do is be a lighthouse of your own energy for change. Walking your own path of truth, and reflect the reality you want to see by the actions you perform, and the thoughts you choose to entertain. It is your thoughts which drive your evolution as a biological species, so be mindful of what thoughts you give energy to.

A technologically advanced civilisation is in no way attestation to spiritual enlightenment. Technology is a product of a developing intellect, not a developing soul.

The measure of "spiritual enlightenment within a civilisation in the realm of physical existence" is determined by what each civilisation defines such enlightenment to be. The term spiritual enlightenment is just a pretentious way of describing connection.

The universe was created to allow different experiences of such connection. You, as a human being, may experience this through a connection between a male and a female counterpart, such was the purpose of this division in sexes. This is why sex was created to be so enjoyable. You may experience it through a connection with yourself. You may experience connection through whatever shape and form you aspire for yourself. Just know, within that connection, within that joy, is your own measure of spiritual enlightenment.

Most human beings have convinced themselves that they are not already spiritually enlightened, and that they have to incarnate in order to be so. Then they complain that their own belief systems create a reality for them to experience this.

The light of spirit does not seek spiritual enlightenment; it is living it’s own dream; you as a soul are simply creating a perceived process of an experience of getting to know yourself. You are your own measure of yourself.

-Sparrow

Old 28-02-2024, 12:15 PM
Master

Many thanks Sparrow for your wonderful comments above, I have really enjoyed reading them.

My next question is about the so called Ascension.

Everyone is talking about this, that is, that the earth and some people on it are ascending to a “new Earth”. It has been said that those people who have raised their consciousness will move on and those that haven’t will stay put………or something to that affect. I have read so many variations on this topic.

I would really appreciate your comments regarding this.

Thanking you.
Old 29-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

Naturally, you would feel joy, because that is what genuine truth delivers as an experience. If you do not find joy in my words, then the truth of them has escaped you. This does not mean you have to agree with everything I say, and everything I say is said for a specific point and purpose in time.

I would extend my own joy in appreciating your recent contributions of your own opinions to the inquiries of others.

On the subject of ascension then, we shall indulge.

Like all existing religions of the world, which contain elements of truth, ascensionism promotes the employment of a caste system of thought and pretentious hierarchy, which excels at creating further experiences of division and exclusion. Furthermore, it promotes self-doubt and disillusionment when what someone else flaunts as "ascended" is beyond the attainment of someone else who is doing their very best.

This belief that the fundamental nature of consciousness operates upon a vertical dimensional ladder of succession is a fictional fantasy of a parochial imagination. I have already stated that consciousness should be understood through a spherical comprehension, not a linear or vertical one. I have already stated that you can be both up and down, far and near, simultaneously in the spirit world, because consciousness is capable of it. Why then would anyone assume they cannot be at the top of the ladder of ascension as well as the very bottom simultaneously? Is this not common sense for any simple mind to comprehend?

Human beings have adorned certain spiritual truths with a desire for instant gratification through perceptions of superiority over the processes of something else. Just because the process of something or someone else looks different to yours does not mean your process has more value or is higher in importance. The process of all things, in all forms, is still part of your own process; how can one part of it be more ascended than the other part, when they are all one?

Further to your inquiry, let us then address this popular romanticised New Earth paradigm in mainstream social media.

To begin with, there already exists more Earth’s than you can count on both hands. From some that look almost identical to yours, to others that look like something from one of your fictional novels; from Harry Potter to The Lord of the Rings, and many broader extremes. So let us first blow out of the water any notion that your own Earth is one of a kind, and there being a second one is somehow an extraordinary discovery of, once again, hierarchical ascensionism and superiority over another one.

At this point in time, I would take the opportunity to relay that your own physical dimension is not as physical as you make it out to be. In fact, it is not physical at all, and is significantly less tactile than the spirit world. Every time you inhale a breath, by the time you have exhaled the same breath the world you knew would have completely changed and your vibrational state, as a planet, would have shifted. You merely experience this phenomenon as what you perceive as "time". This is to say then that the Earth, and all life upon it, are constantly shifting in and out of different versions of Earth, all of the time. This is why you experience many of the unexplained phenomena that you do; why species, from other versions of your Earth, such as faerie for example, are encountered within yours.

If you want to believe all negativity, all crime and corruption, is going to magically disappear because you have shifted to an ascended New Earth, you are free to entertain this belief.

-Sparrow

Old 02-03-2024, 07:10 AM
Master

Sparrow. Many thanks for your most interesting comments. Much appreciated.

Sparrow you state….. “To begin with, there already exists more Earth’s than you can count on both hands”

Can you explain a bit more about this as it sounds very interesting.

Thank you.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:02 AM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

I observe not all readers have the patience or cognitive digestion for what they consider lengthy convoluted responses.
I am always happy to clarify and elucidate further my own words through multiple sequential responses, as in this case, to entertain your subsequent query.

On the other spectrum, if I provide too little information, misinterpretations can occur, but further dialogue and exchange of energy can be promoted. Before I proceed to your latest, I will first revisit one of your previous questions, because I can observe from where I am some mental debate on my provided response.

You asked me to describe what God was in very simple terms. The response I have given is a very simple yet veridical answer from the point of view of a human being. That is, the human concept of God is a man-made inception of humanity's greatest vision of themselves.

This understanding is not to denote that an experience you may equate to as an external Godhood is not possible in the spirit world. I am quite aware many people elevate their quality of life through a faith of one God or another in their lives. If this mechanism of belief focuses your path to morality and connection, then embrace it with the fullness of the greatest love of your heart. However, do not surrender belief in your own Self-Godhood nor walk a path subservient to any external authority or deity.

I will elucidate further what an encounter with, what possibly could be likened to a God, may look like outside of the human body. It is closer in comparison to being in the presence of a collective consciousness of every dream, hope and aspiration every living thing has ever had. That is, you are not simply speaking to one being, you are speaking to billions of individual consciousnesses, which are so synergetic that they have merged into something you would understand as a star, or your own sun. The sum of their greatest and wildest dreams have bound them together in such profound connection, beyond recognition of thought or emotion, that there is no trace of division remaining.

You might experience this consciousness as being engulfed by an all-encompassing star, or by having an encounter with a singular embodiment of consciousness.
Form is lost to inconsequentiality when individuality surrenders to infinity.

I hope this addresses some reservations I observed to my previous response to one of your questions.

With that, so shall we move onto the matter of the multiple Earths.

The universe through which you connect is actually a multiverse. The energy which encompasses it seeks its own self-awareness through various thoughts about itself. As the consciousness of a universe expands, the realities of time and space expands.

Your so-called physical body itself is just an apparition of another body of energy you have that your physical one sits in. You cannot always see it, but it is there. That body is also just another energy body within another environment. In fact, your spirit will use multiple bodies in multiple states, in multiple times and places, for multiple experiences. All form is just a vehicle for consciousness to create and experience thought based realities within specific parameters.

The planet Earth also has multiple energy bodies; the Earth you see and experience is only one of them that your specific energy body is attuned to take form within. Yours takes a very specific and narrowly defined form, the human form, in order to confine your consciousness awareness within these illusionary conceptualizations. In the other bodies of energy that the Earth also has, which you are not consciously attuned to, exist other beings having their own existences, just like you are. Some incarnate just as you do, just on a different frequency to your reality. They are as "physical" as you are in yours, just that, if you were to visit them, for example in your astral body, you would not experience yourself as physical, because you have not been attuned to that reality as they have.

Many people have accepted that once they cross over to the spirit world that they are no longer physical. If you are visiting it, then yes, you will experience a transparent and incorporeal form, because you have not calibrated your consciousness to that environment like you have on Earth. Yes, you can travel as an orb of light, but you can also calibrate thought into form and eat food, not that this is ever required.

The other energy bodies the consciousness of Earth has, has just as physical realities as what you yourself experience now. So yes, faerie exist, as do gnomes, and many other folklore creatures. Their worlds are interwoven with yours because their reality is a part of the whole energy system that the Earth embodies, to which you yourselves are also a part. For this reason you can perhaps understand why so many other beings have strong feelings, and concerns, regarding what humanity is doing to this version of Earth. You can perhaps also understand why some entities wish for your Earth to embody and maintain certain negative qualities.

-Sparrow

Old 03-03-2024, 02:31 AM
I, for one, like your long posts. But, I know what you're saying some only want a paragraph.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-03-2024, 10:10 AM
Master
Dear Miss Hepburn,

A wonder full day to you.
Alas, Sparrow is not one for short responses!

In sharing information solely at the behest of invitation, this has the unfortunate effect of limiting the outflow of available knowledge to the rigid conformity of the parameters of intermittent individual questions.
For this reason, I purposely supplement given responses with additional food for thought.

As the beautiful Miss Hepburn will acquiesce, through her experience of meticulous reading: Ultimately, anyone sincerely devout to a pursuit of spiritual understanding would commit to the study of more than simple statements subservient to conveniences. My joy is to serve such people.

-Sparrow