Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-08-2011, 12:41 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChapmanTasmania
TzuJanLi, you aked why Spirituality is Hidden? The anser to this has to begin this peice otherwise you will not understand a thing if you stick to what you already know.

You wrote: Spirituality, as i understand it, is revealed when we get out of our own way.. when we are sincerely looking to see what 'is', rather than looking for what we 'think' it should be.. In a funny way I kind of agree with you here, although that does not necessarily mean that you have any ability to do this, especially the part of looking to see 'what is'.
Spirituality is hidden because it is OUTSIDE, outside of your feeling, outside of your thoughts, outside of your inner being, outside of your senses, outside of anything that you can identify.
What EXACTLY (and this is a question) are you using to evaluate "what is"?
Indiesongwriter has hit on spirituality in a simple sentence.
I will attempt to give a reason for this (please correct me if I misrepresent you indiesongwriter.)

Indie used the term self-centred, I will replace this word with ego, or recpetion for oneself.
Despite what TzuJanLi stated, the ego in my writings means the desire to receive that benefits oneself over another.

The world we live in is a world of reception. All beings operate on reception, the majority being instinctually driven by the conditoning of their environment and genetic make up. This includes human beings. Humans do have the potential to further develop instinctual consciousness to independent consciousness where the choice of why to receive becomes possible.

In regard to the purpose of life this next stage is called 'spiritual' it is the ONLY means by which a person can exit their natural tendency to operate strictly for themselves, and enter into spirituality where concern for others becomes the norm.

As I said TsuJanLi we judge the world by our own flaws.
You say much.. I judge the world by what is consistent with the way things 'are', your evaluation of how "we" judge is really only applicable to you.."We cannot judge anything in this world, even what we might think things are. This is NOT how we enter into spirituality.
" i really don't have time for games or people not willing to see beyond
their own beliefs.."
Are YOU willing to SEE beyond your own beliefs?

This world is specifically designed to conceal spirituality, it is designed like this because any attempt to enter spirituality that is motivated by the ego, by the will to receive for oneself immediately repels the ability to "feel" the state called spirituality, this is why you cannot rely on anything you feel, think, know, this includes intuition, all intuition does is tap you in to a deeper level of sensitivity, there is so much unexplained phenomena in the worlds that one can tap into, you can get all sorts of powers, tell the future etc, but none of this has anything to do with spirituality.
I have to go for a bit but I will come back to this later.
Our styles of communicating will result in conflict.. i do not share your understanding of Spirituality, and what i see when i am 'still and clear' does not confirm your perspective. You show no indication of 'discovery', and you assume to 'teach', as if your 'ego' needs confirmation.. when you are ready to 'look' beyond your own fixed values perhaps we can communicate, until then enjoy your adventure..

Be well..
Old 23-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Master
Quote:

This world is specifically designed to conceal spirituality, it is designed like this because any attempt to enter spirituality that is motivated by the ego, by the will to receive for oneself immediately repels the ability to "feel" the state called spirituality, this is why you cannot rely on anything you feel, think, know, this includes intuition, all intuition does is tap you in to a deeper level of sensitivity,

To my mind while ever one believes that spirituality is purposely being concealed then, chances are, even when it is revealed it will be 'overlooked' ...

Would you agree Paul that your beliefs about spirituality are motivated by your idea of ego?
Old 23-08-2011, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..
Our styles of communicating will result in conflict.. i do not share your understanding of Spirituality, and what i see when i am 'still and clear' does not confirm your perspective. You show no indication of 'discovery', and you assume to 'teach', as if your 'ego' needs confirmation.. when you are ready to 'look' beyond your own fixed values perhaps we can communicate, until then enjoy your adventure..

Be well..

The pattern is evident in almost every post. The inabilty to stop with what was highlited in blue and the need to post the energy and words in red. This is what I see.
Just sharing........
Old 23-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Master
It's called freedom of expression James ...
Old 23-08-2011, 12:57 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
The pattern is evident in almost every post. The inabilty to stop with what was highlited in blue and the need to post the energy and words in red. This is what I see.
Just sharing........
What are you 'looking for', James? Are you interested in simply 'looking'? I am attempting to avoid conflict with Paul, does that inspire conflict with James?

Be well..
Old 23-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

What are you 'looking for', James? Are you interested in simply 'looking'? I am attempting to avoid conflict with Paul, does that inspire conflict with James?

Be well..

I see a pattern.........it's really that simple. I shared it with you........it's really that simple.
No need to respond. I'm not looking for a debate.
Ignore me if you must or do or say whatever you must but the fact remains..I see a pattern and it's not pretty.
James
Old 23-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Master
Why do i get the feeling i am next in line lol .... (braces self lol)
Old 23-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
It's called freedom of expression James ...

No. The right to say what you want is freedom of expression. I'm not pointing out his right to say what he wants.........am I?

I'm pointing out a pattern I see as I also have freedom of expression.
Old 23-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Master
James you expressed/highlighted where you think a poster should stop ... where you think he has said enough ...

Edited
Old 23-08-2011, 03:03 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I see a pattern.........it's really that simple. I shared it with you........it's really that simple.
No need to respond. I'm not looking for a debate.
Ignore me if you must or do or say whatever you must but the fact remains..I see a pattern and it's not pretty.
James
Hi James: It is not intended to be "pretty", and it's not intended to be ugly.. i am communicating what 'is' as i see it, and looking to adjust a situation prior to an unfortunate result..

I will ask you: Do you see a "pattern" in Paul's presentation? a pattern of self-appointed 'teachers' arriving to instruct the forum in the ways of their rigid ideologies? I do see this pattern, a recurring theme on the forum.. i have grown weary of these 'teachers', and so i am moving away from the conflict they incite, and i am being honest about it.. i am very much enjoying the discussion between Topology and myself, a much more sincere version of 'looking'..

Be well..