Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-02-2016, 01:47 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
Should I go for this?
imgur . com/zljgvZl
1,41inch diameter / 3.6cm
Kinda small? This one costs $40 from local~ with plenty of fissures , cracks or scratches by the way I see in the picture and also mentioned.

And then I see this beauty from an online international shop, imgur . com/M1QbkBj but it costs $80 and 5cm diameter~ could this one be fake?
I don't know what to do.. $80 kinda pricey.

And the first one is so fissure and such. I don't want to wait anymore..

O.K. ... The links worked this time. No. Niether of them look fake to me. Although it's always hard to tell whether they are what others they say they are.
Both look like what I would expect the spheres to look like. You can see the inclusions of what looks like copper in the second one, which might actually add to the energy of the stone, but if you opt for the first one, I don't think the fissures make that much of a difference, although if their second hand stones, I might be weary of the fact that somebody dropped it and it cracked, and he might have superglued it back together. That happened to me with my Chrysocola Sphere, but I didn't super glue because the energy is not that great anyway. You'll know if there are chips missing on the other side, but it could be just fissures. I'm not sure how much of a difference that would make, but I'd still probably buy the one with the fissures if it's substantially cheaper. The Regular shaped Octahedrons have a good energy too, but I'd take any sphere over that.
Aught to have some great root chakra energy!!! :)
Old 20-02-2016, 12:02 AM
Experiencer
Ok ok I know I am being a bit annoying maybe.. but I really feel like I had to search for something cheap and good :) Usually it works for me.

This is the last one I ask you to take a look please, cheap, beautiful and very big:
imgur . com/a/MFcRe
almandine star garnet (supposedly to display a star in direct light)
75mm diameter aka 2,9 inches
881 grams
says it's mined in Orissa, India, and natural.
since the seller is Indian also, I hope this is not dyed or fake and cost the same as the first one I found
I am so excited, I hope it's not too good to be true.

PS. Just bought it, costed $38 + $14 shipping, total $52 :)
The seller is having good reviews.

Last edited by Bubbles : 20-02-2016 at 01:15 AM.
Old 20-02-2016, 12:05 AM
Experiencer
And btw I feel a lot better, I've been doing some things and very soon I will start on the journey thread. there you will simply come by whenever you want. I just want to say a very big thank you for what you have done for me and all the other beautiful souls in here!

Quick question: how long can I literally leave all my others stones and crystals buried under the brown rice? Is there a such thing like the brown rice negative energy acquired will get back in the stones? I know I may sound more than silly but I'm just asking. Could I leave them there for weeks, months?

Last edited by Bubbles : 20-02-2016 at 01:28 AM.
Old 20-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Guide

No, the Almandine (Star) Garnet doesn't looked dyed at all. In fact, it looks a lot like some of the other Garnet Spheres I've viewed at other websites. The only thing I'm not certain of is whether or not other mineral deposits are in the sphere. That could factor into the price, but I still think it's going to have great energy, and that it's a great deal!! Spheres (and Eggs) always have the best energy. And Garnet is not just a root chakra stone, but is a Heart Stone too, so I applaud your descision to get this particular stone!!!

The brown rice helps to add positive vibrations, and is a form of programming to the stone because rice is Satva (or pure). If you want to just leave your stones in the rice, that's fine. But, the way that I would do it is just leave it in the rice for one day, then take it out, put some cotton balls into the vessel in which you put the rice, and cover it with cotton balls instead of the rice. That way, your using two different positive methods to program it because Cotton is also pure (Satva).

If you can find a Bamboo Salad Bowl to put the rice or cotton into, that would even be better because Wood has a more positive vibration than plastic or glass. But if you can't find a bamboo bowl, then ceramic might be the next best choice.

If you have a gold or silver ring that you can put the sphere on, that will also help to program the stone with positive vibrations. Usually, when I put the sphere on the ring, I smear a mixture of coconut and sesame oil onto it. If you want to mix the oils with an essentual oil, lavender or Jasmine are excellent choices :)
Old 04-07-2016, 06:46 AM
Newbie ;)

hi. I am late to the posting of this. so late. lol. but i have a black obsidian. and im still getting to know it, bond with it. but i meditated with it yesterday for a bit. and i felt more centered and present after i was done than when i started. i just wanted to put down one positive experience with black obsidian. umm its been awhile since anyone posted here. i dont know if the original poster is still on this forum, but if so, any progress?

i hope thing have gotten better. :)
Old 08-07-2016, 07:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumina007
hi. I am late to the posting of this. so late. lol. but i have a black obsidian. and im still getting to know it, bond with it. but i meditated with it yesterday for a bit. and i felt more centered and present after i was done than when i started. i just wanted to put down one positive experience with black obsidian. umm its been awhile since anyone posted here. i dont know if the original poster is still on this forum, but if so, any progress?

i hope thing have gotten better. :)

Thank you :)
With ups and downs, things got better
Old 08-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Knower

@Bubbles
Have you tried using crystal/gemstone based on vedic calculation?
I used to have same problem where I didn't know what to wear and I felt all gemstone not suit for me. Than I started to gather all information and tried to understand each stone effect. Now I wearing 4 gemstone and I feel good.
You can try crystal based on vedic, than you search the alternative crystal. The hardest part is to find the alternative and which crystal is suit for you. For an example diamond, diamond almost same like quartz where can be use for all chakra, but diamond usually have 'cold' energy and quartz have 'hotter' energy than diamond. I also see from 4 pilar(ba zi) to see if I'm yang dominant or yin dominant. This is useful to choose what crystal to use, for an example choosing red color crystal or green crystal for heart chakra.
For cleaning the crystal, I usually put them on a bowl of rice when I feel want to and rinse them with water at least once a week.

Hope it helps.