Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Knower

Anyone got any further info on these crystals...

Brandenberg quartz, I have read in a Judy hall book that it's good for psychic work and also good for promoting/instilling unconditional love. Another crystal I'm thinking of acquiring is Amblygonite, supposed to have a powerful energy but I like the look of the stone itself. Probably end up buying a couple of little pieces from Crystal Age shop. The last one is I'd like to mention is Alexanderite, which is fairly expensive ever for a tiny lump (£15.99 from Crystal Age).
Old 17-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Seeker

Alexanderite
Color: green.
Chakra: works through aura field.
Pendant: applicable.
Room: no.
Descr: Generates incentives, feelings return and one starts to move forward again. Helps to retune your intuition which opens you up for listening. Also used to boost self-respect and creativity. Detoxing properties, relaxes tension in neck area and neural system. Especially acts on stress in neck and shoulder area. It is a very potent mineral, hard to come by. Not very suitable for sensitive persons and children.
Old 17-07-2016, 09:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by etheric-imprinted_72
Brandenberg quartz, I have read in a Judy hall book that it's good for psychic work and also good for promoting/instilling unconditional love. Another crystal I'm thinking of acquiring is Amblygonite, supposed to have a powerful energy but I like the look of the stone itself. Probably end up buying a couple of little pieces from Crystal Age shop. The last one is I'd like to mention is Alexanderite, which is fairly expensive ever for a tiny lump (£15.99 from Crystal Age).

I have a few very nice Brandenbergs. They look so young and full of happiness and interests in making contact with you. I can compare them to the best looking Herkimers. They are usually combination of clear quartz, smokey quartz, amethyst, some have water inside and other nonspecific inclusions. I always had a feeling that they are the youngest generation of crystals on the planet :)
Amblygonite should be good Crystal to use for your personal happiness and optimism. I have only two small pieces and my expectations were unrealistic, so I turned back to big Citrine spheres :)
Be very careful with Alexandrite. Only gem quality and decent size. They are officially precious stones, along with diamonds, emeralds, sapphires and rubies. So, genuine Alexandrite is at least 5 digit number :) Alexandrite is named after the Russian tsar Alexander II, and looks wonderful, play of red and blue color, deepening of the light source. Very noble Crystal for an average person :)) Alexandrite will make you feel like VIP, and poor quality Crystal doesn't fit well with that.

Best wishes :)
Old 18-07-2016, 02:25 AM
Administrator
Quote:

Brandenburg quartz is Amethyst just a special name for the stone is all, so the same properties would apply to it.

Amethyst has many levels of meanings. It is a stone said to protect one from evil magicks, bring in understandings and hidden knowledge, and luck in having favorable out comes to situations

The properties of Amethyst are it being relaxing and is a very good stone to sleep with under one’s pillow. It is said to quicken the mind and to bring forth purifying in the negative thoughts.

The stone is translucent in nature and in this it is a good protections stone. It is a grounding stone, and it’s a gateway stone to the Psychic realms.

Traditionally it goes to the Crown Chakra. it’s a good over all stone.

Alexandrite is believed to attract good luck and good fortune. This stone is often used for various rituals and prayers

Amblygonite is a soothing and healing mineral that works very well with mild anxiety and stress.

When it comes to crystals size does not matter as it is you that infuses with the energy of the crystal and makes it work. I have done workshops where I randomly hand out a page of information and a small piece of a crystal attached to it to members. What they get is what they need and I have had many say it so worked for them. Even in such a small piece they found that connection to it.

The best way to get crystals in in a shop where you can "feel" if its right for you. Too you want to make sure your getting the real thing. Most shops are with a reputation to make sure their stock is real.

Lynn
Old 18-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Knower

Right I've just read these replies, thanks for your input. Much appreciated. Also there's another stone which I have read is supposed to be a very effective for Astral Travel...Bentoite. Apparently it is a stone of the Native American Indians and has a nice color when it is polished.
Old 18-07-2016, 08:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Benitoite is very rare Crystal, can be found mostly in California and just a few other locations, as far as I know.
I never had a chance to work with Benitoite, but I heard it's very good for working on all kinds of psychic abilities, astral travel, too.

Best wishes :)
Old 18-07-2016, 09:12 PM
Knower

Thanks Errol. Yes - it is expensive because I think a sliver-like piece in a plastic container from Crystal Age is about £10.00 or something. Still I am intrigued by what the crystal is claimed to be able to do.
Old 18-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thanks Errol. Yes - it is expensive because I think a sliver-like piece in a plastic container from Crystal Age is about £10.00 or something. Still I am intrigued by what the crystal is claimed to be able to do.
Gem grade Crystals are much more expensive. £10.00 is really small price for such a rare Crystal.
I wanted to take one from Crystal Age, but my problem is that I pay too much attention on there's appearance and I want to select them with my own hands. I think you should please yourself with one if you feel so intrigued.