Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-07-2016, 02:54 AM
Pathfinder

Crystals for Safe Travels and Protection in the car

Hi everyone,

I am going to be spending a large amount of time in the car in the months to come including a 2000 mile road trip with my significant other and was wondering, aside from turquoise, what other stones you all would recommend for protection in the car and safe travels. At the moment I have turquoise and Black Kyanite (a unique choice at the suggestion of a friend) and I can literally feel a bubble of protection seemingly encapsulating the vehicle. Looking to enhance that if possible though. Any suggestions or personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

Be well always.

JMC813
Old 07-07-2016, 08:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi,
For a physical protection I use only Cassiterite. Black Kyanite is also great.
Best wishes and have a safe journey :)
Old 08-07-2016, 12:39 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errol
Hi,
For a physical protection I use only Cassiterite. Black Kyanite is also great.
Best wishes and have a safe journey :)

Thanks Errol. Your suggestion of cassiterite and validation of Black Kyanite is much appreciated. I am not familiar with Cassiterite so I will have to look it up. Be well always
Old 08-07-2016, 04:44 AM
Pathfinder

Anyone else feel like chiming in? Feel free. Any and all suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:24 AM
Guide

This one is kind of out of my league ... lol

So just a thought ... Jupter is the planet having the greatest effect on long distance travel, so maybe something like Yellow Topaz or Citrine.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
This one is kind of out of my league ... lol

So just a thought ... Jupter is the planet having the greatest effect on long distance travel, so maybe something like Yellow Topaz or Citrine.

Thanks Mystic Mark.

You say it is out of your league but the fact that you have been working with crystal energy for much longer than I have, combined with your other types of awareness, gives you a solid intuition. Citrine is such a fantastic crystal on so many levels I am pretty sure it would also be beneficial to have on the road with us. Thanks again.

Be well always
Old 09-07-2016, 10:58 PM
Pathfinder

Apologies. This was meant as a new thread.

Hi All,

I have a small amethyst (or so I believe) tumbled stone that is quite interesting. I am almost positive it has to be amethyst but the purple is so dense it appears completely opaque. There is a small bit of clear quartz that helps convince me this is amethyst but I have never seen a purple this dense in amethyst before. I am used to seeing amethyst that even when it is densely colored still seems somewhat translucent. I am not able to share pics yet but was wondering if anyone can reinforce my belief or point me to another opaque purple stone that could be mistaken for amethyst? Any and all opinions are welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Be well always

JMC888

Last edited by JMC888 : 09-07-2016 at 11:02 PM. Reason: delete
Old 09-07-2016, 11:01 PM
Knower
Shungite is an amazing protector! I highly recommend same with black obsidian
Unsure of ones that'll help with protection in cars specifically, you could also call upon your spirit guides and guardian angels to watch over and protect you both
Old 09-07-2016, 11:20 PM
Pathfinder

[quote=CrystalOcean]Shungite is an amazing protector! I highly recommend same with black obsidian
Unsure of ones that'll help with protection in cars specifically, you could also call upon your spirit guides and guardian angels to watch over and protect you both [/QUOTE

Thanks Crystal Ocean,

I appreciate your help. Shungite is great and I have some to help clear EMF's and electronic "smog" from my computer and devices. Black obsidian is awesome too but something that for some reason has not resonated with me energetically yet. Perhaps in time. We'll see. Our GA's and spirit guides will be called upon and on high alert for us I am sure of it.
Thanks so much for your suggestions. I truly appreciate you taking the time to help me out

Be well always
Old 10-07-2016, 03:02 AM
Knower
Aw thats awesome! And no worries hope your travels go well and safely!