Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 17-01-2015, 11:23 PM
Experiencer
what causes hair to raise on the back of my neck?

One night a week or so ago I was in bed, nice and cozy, when the hair rose on the back of my neck and downward. Happened twice that night and don't know why.
It never has happened before even while I've been scared, even terrified in the past, I don't recall it happening.
anyone else have it happen?

over Shine
Old 18-01-2015, 05:45 AM
Master

Yes, I've had it happen but never when I've been in bed. It's happen when I've been in a creepy basement or outside at night in a strange place.
Old 18-01-2015, 12:22 PM
Experiencer
Hi! Jenny:) yes, to me if its going to happen it would happen then :) i wasnt getting the creepy feeling while in bed though. Its strange to me.

my step mom is very sick and is staying at our house. I know some of her loved ones who already crossed are visting. I saw a couple of them visiting the week before. i dont have a problem with them though. :)

Shine
Old 19-01-2015, 08:43 PM
Master

Oh dear, best wishes to your step mom
Old 19-01-2015, 10:49 PM
Experiencer
Thank you Jenny.

Shine
Old 20-01-2015, 05:05 PM
Lilybugs

Hi Shine,
It is most likely you are experiencing the energy of your guide or one of your step mom's relatives. There was some type of energy present :)

In peace...Lilybugs
Old 21-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Experiencer
Im sure your right Lilybugs (i love your name :)) i had assumed that when the hair on the back of ones neck stands up, it would mean a negative sort of energy. But i must be wrong. The energy doesnt feel neither positve nor negative. These spirit are visiting my step mom as if they would do in life. :)

Love shine
Old 22-01-2015, 02:18 AM
Checkmate.

It is basically energy. Could also be your body's way of telling you to pay attention to your surroundings and who or what is around.
Old 22-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Experiencer
Hi! Checkmate, thats good advise and i appreciate it:)
I dont know who these visiting spirit are. Ive never met them in life. My step mom is not a really warm and fuzzy type personality and the two spirit who i know of came here seemed to feel the same way to me.

Ill be on my guard :)

Love shine