Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-03-2013, 07:10 PM
BabeRuthless

What are you getting from this?

Interesting orbs I found at my friend's grave.
I think they are really good presences.
But I also am wanting to know what you guys as mediums see? :)

Old 10-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Master
I don't see much. But you (the photographer), your face was buzzing... something was close to you, not necessarily because of the grave (ie you can connect with your friend anywhere). Something was drawn to you, you were 'shiny', and it was curious. I hear a little giggle...

Old 11-03-2013, 01:20 AM
BabeRuthless

I definitely felt that when I was there, they're always so friendly over there. I love it!
(If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by face buzzing? Like I was sending vibrations through my face? Lol sorry *blushes* I'm new to all of this)
Old 11-03-2013, 01:23 AM
Master
It's hard to explain. When spirit comes close to me, my face goes numb and kinda feels buzzy... maybe a little like the way static electricity feels? So when I read a photograph, I connect with the photographer... like I'm standing with them. I felt that feeling of having spirit close by... your face 'buzzed' and I could feel it. Entirely likely that you didn't notice at all and it's just me picking up on it back when you took the photo.

Yeah, it's hard for me to wrap my head around it too.

Old 11-03-2013, 01:32 AM
BabeRuthless

Oh my yes! I get that feeling too :)! A lot of the times it's as if they are holding your face. It's beautiful, like someone is holding your face in their hands, telling you they are around! I believe I did buzz, I don't remember if it was in my face or somewhere else around my body!
Old 11-03-2013, 04:20 AM
Glen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
When spirit comes close to me, my face goes numb and kinda feels buzzy... maybe a little like the way static electricity feels?

I get the "buzz face", sometimes its a "cob webby" feeling. Like when you walk thru a spider web and it sticks to your face. There is also a sense I get sometimes like a tunnel that gets opened from someone to me. Anyone else get that "tunnel" feeling?
Old 11-03-2013, 04:51 AM
BabeRuthless

^ I might. Where does it come from exactly?
Old 12-03-2013, 04:22 AM
Glen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabeRuthless
^ I might. Where does it come from exactly?

It can come from 2 different places.

eg. If I got an impression or picture of something for validation for a deceased person that would Identify them to a living relative. Say I got the picture of a cane that had a claw on the handle end , more like a walking stick and there were several people in the room and I ask if anyone identified with that picture. Then you might say "yes I think I can", but someone else says "oh that might be for me". I will get a tunnel feeling to the person that the departed loved one belongs to. This only happens when someone speaks up that the loved one might belong to them.

Other times someone might say oh my grandfather is on the other side and suddenly I get a tunnel feeling to the departed person when someone says the grandfathers name.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Experiencer

I get the feeling of children, a little girl about one year of age and a boy of about five . . . children loved her and were drawn to her . .
Old 15-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Yvonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen
I get the "buzz face", sometimes its a "cob webby" feeling. Like when you walk thru a spider web and it sticks to your face. There is also a sense I get sometimes like a tunnel that gets opened from someone to me. Anyone else get that "tunnel" feeling?

I get the 'cobweb' feeling around my face and neck when spirit are around me, when I read photos I am not aware of any such sensation.. I don't sense anything from looking at these pictures i'm afraid.